Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,568 members, 7,944,721 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi (633 Views)

Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi by Mandem111: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi by solmusdesigns: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
cool

Dave Umahi just dey wail anyhow. I feel he is far more qualified than others from the east

Re: Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi by Kingozymandias(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
I can bet you good money this is a Tinubu supporter .. grin

5hey seem obsessed with the Igbo tribe ...that's all they talk about online... Only once have I seen an enlightened post about Tinubu's achievements.. the rest is tribalism everywhere... And they wonder why no one likes their candidate?

Come over to the right side... The PDP , we don't do hate or tribalsim politics like Tinubu and his supporters.

Waziri loves all tribes... He has an igboe.x wife and an Igbo wife currently as one of his wives..
He has most of his investments 8n the southsouth and southeast unlike Tinubu whose only investment is in the southwest.

Imagine what Tinubu will do if you allow him into Aso rock ? He will move everything left to the southwest Ondo to Ekiti ogun Osun etc ...

He will deny every other region development just for the southwest.

Vote Atiku ..

Waziri will fix Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi by achi4u(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wetin concerned me
Re: Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi by noleflendum: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
How can you call my country a Zoo and still want to govern it
Kole work

1 Like

Re: Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi by Kingozymandias(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
noleflendum:
How can you call my country a Zoo and still want to govern it
Kole work

Tinubu supporters better become Atikulated so you can become civilized

Atiku 2023
Re: Why An Igbo Man Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria - Dave Umahi by booblacain(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Never say never.

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Brother To Famous Otokoto Ritualist / Will Inec Be Able To Deliver The 10million+ Pvc For The Newly Registered? / Breaking News; Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Fight With ESN Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.