Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name (2472 Views)

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed / See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Parachoko:
You are the one that claim someone is 83 years old and a drug dealer, show us evidence.

I claimed

if you wanna pretend you ain't in Nigeria

good for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by Parachoko: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I claimed

if you wanna pretend you ain't in Nigeria

good for you
I'm in Nigeria and I do not know what you're talking about.

Bring your evidence the person you are talking about is 83 years old and also bring out evidence he was a drug dealer.
Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm in Nigeria and I do not know what you're talking about.

Bring your evidence the person you are talking about is 83 years old and also bring out evidence he was a drug dealer.

Evidence is online

Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bros Okoro whole ijn!!!All this folks haven't take a flying f**k about you
Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by Parachoko: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Evidence is online

Google
I've google it and can't find anything to back up your claim.
Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by Kdon2: 1:58am On Jun 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

last I remembered..

OwO is in Ondo

The Enugu massacre is still fresh in our memory. Nothing was done about it. Bloody chest beater
Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by Kdon2: 1:59am On Jun 16, 2022
00FFT00:

We know grin cheesy

Good
Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by otipoju(m): 2:06am On Jun 16, 2022
00FFT00:

Did he do "gbana", yes or no?.

Tinubu's first son died if cocaine overdose. You can go and verify.
Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Kdon2:

The Enugu massacre is still fresh in our memory. Nothing was done about it. Bloody chest beater

The Yewa and igangan massacre is a sacrilege..

First tribe to become refugees without any war
Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by Kdon2: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

The Yewa and igangan massacre is a sacrilege..

First tribe to become refugees without any war

Re: Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Is Working For Tinubu / Tinubu's US Visa Shows A Different Date Of Birth: Picture / See What Will Happen If We Accept The Election Results As They Are Now- Peter Ob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.