Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,476 members, 7,929,570 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba (2190 Views)

Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola / Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive / Senator Binta Garba: I Rejected N300m Bribe To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by Oplomo: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
She is from Adamawa, have won parliamentary seats in both Kaduna and Adamawa at different times.

She is also Christian and female.

This should give the ticket a good balance. grin

Wetin una think? grin
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by muykem: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
I am surprised that nobody is talking about women and youth as VP.
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by naijainstinct: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Omo.....

I doubt the North will want a Christian female to represent them.

I know Binta personally. She's a nice woman but it can't fly
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by Kachi188(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
He's picking either ganduje or shettima.
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by bicoloratrite9: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by Valkrie: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu and all his babalawo go don confuse on top this VP matter...!!

Either way Tinubu would never be the president of this country...!!

It's already signed and sealed...!!

All we want is him to share to Nigerians some of those monies he has stolen from lagos...!!! The baba sef is demented so don't even really know what is going on around him....!!

Good thing many would be millionaires this period and lots would get their hands on his stolen monies...!!

Any close to him should tell the baba to push money out that the whole Nigeria is for him....!! Yeye old man...!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by islandsscotch8: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon slayer of Meth cannibals.
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by cleatsmottled9: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban will be the president no matter what. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by paracolaxnear1: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban Borgu We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by stainedanisus1: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by cuddlyaplasta4: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect will be the president no matter what. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by KoronaKola: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by RobustRoad: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon slayer of Meth cannibals. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oplomo:
She is from Adamawa, have won parliamentary seats in both Kaduna and Adamawa at different times.

She is also Christian and female.

This should give the ticket a good balance. grin

Wetin una think? grin

You dey dream. Because you watch politics Today, you don dey believe that yeye woman lie. That woman na real ode
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by Weak6Exers: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by BowlingTall: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi is the answer.
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by IsellSmartTvs: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make una try Dey rest
How many VP Tinubu wan get

Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by SarkinYarki: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lovely woman , I have met her a couple of times
Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by philiancoop(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:
I am surprised that nobody is talking about women and youth as VP.

Scratch that women, leadership not by sex. Youth sef have to earn it by precedent

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba by SupremeSpecimen: 12:11am On Jun 16, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

Here comes The Lovers to lecture us
Lovers n Saints indeed

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd In Kogi Reject APC And PDP As Peter Obi Shut Down Campaign Rally / PDP Members Seen Campaigning For Obi In Lagos (video) / Tinubu To Extradite David Hudeyin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.