Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,634 members, 7,948,434 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) (1697 Views)

Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) / 11 Soldiers Killed, 19 Injured After Gun Battle With Terrorists In Kaduna (pix) / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by KadunaReporter: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Leadership of Peter Obi Support Network (Kaduna State Chapter) had it's First Maiden Meeting at Labour Party Secretriate, Nagwamatse House, Kaduna.

In thirst for good leadership in Nigeria, A man as seen in this video displays his voters card as he says "This is my AK-47, Rocket Lunch and my stand. If you don't have this stop making noice. You are just a noice maker"

Link: [url*]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvh46ptXQ9E[/url]

1 Like

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Sergio101(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
We are doing great cool

6 Likes

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Obyangel: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
We will keep the fire burning, Obi-diently Peterized in Labour party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
AK-47.

A better Nigeria is what we ALL want.
Everyone should vote for their preferred candidate.

Atleast we are happy to know no one is referring to our darling nation as a zoo anymore.
We are now clamoring to chose the best person to lead Nigeria.

One vision .
One Goal.
One destination.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by KadunaReporter: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
On this Rock... Peter Obi is making waves here in Kaduna

Mydd44. Please help me move this to fp

7 Likes

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Parachoko: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi will come fourth in the election.

He won't have up to 5% of the total votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just imagine what the madafuckerr is saying,this are example of thugs that are going to be used during the election.
Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by KadunaReporter: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113838013:
AK-47

Darkness and light has no relationship

Peter Obi we know

12 Likes

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Eriggs: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
KadunaReporter:

Darkness and light has no relationship
Peter Obi we know
wait, if una no quote dem MANNA multiple times in a day, una body go dey do una one kin one kin.
Na so her truth dey pain una reach?
This is more than an obsession now obviously.
She is the nightmare of some of you, and I noticed she will never reply you, no matter your mention.
Your oga na Madam anyday anytime.
Vote with your pandora Obituary jeje and leave other voters alone with their candidates now.
Is that too much to ask, attention seeker grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by KadunaReporter: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriggs:
wait, if una no quote dem MANNA multiple times in a day, una body go dey do una one kin one kin.
Na so her truth dey pain una reach?
This is more than an obsession now obviously.
She is the nightmare of some of you, and I noticed she will never reply you, no matter your mention.
Your oga na Madam anyday anytime.
Vote with your pandora Obituary jeje and leave other voters alone with their candidates now.
Is that too much to ask, attention seeker grin

Off my mention, you PeePoo urchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Manofsteel2013(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
We are doing wejekiti

1 Like

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi dede, onye ọma.
The last hope of the common man is Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Savagery101: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
WHAT A JOKE MEHN! GO ONLINE AND CHECK NIGERIA IS STILL A ZOO, A ZOO NOT EVEN FIT TO KEEP AN ANIMAL.
post=113838013:
AK-47.

A better Nigeria is what we ALL want.
Everyone should vote for their preferred candidate.

Atleast we are happy to know no one is referring to our darling nation as a zoo anymore.
We are now clamoring to chose the best person to lead Nigeria.

One vision .
One Goal.
One destination.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

1 Like

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Savagery101:
WHAT A JOKE MEHN! GO ONLINE AND CHECK NIGERIA IS STILL A ZOO, A ZOO NOT EVEN FIT TO KEEP AN ANIMAL.
We believe Only animals know they live in a zoo, is that right?!
Have a nice night. cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Eriggs: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Savagery101:
Hahahahahaah grin grin.
Dem MANNA d savage.
Mr Savagery101, you have been served in your own moniker coin grin.
Na u go dey look for trouble everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Eriggs: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
KadunaReporter:

Off my mention, you PeePoo urchin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria cannot work. Islam cannot coexist with secularity. Dissolution of Nigeria is the solution to her problems.
Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Savagery101: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
I HAVE JUST HELPED YOUR LAZY ASS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
post=113838504:

We believe Only animals know they live in a zoo, is that right?!
Have a nice night. cool

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by White007(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria lost its $1.7bn claim against JP Morgan over the Malabu OPL 245. Inflation is now 17.71%. IMF said it’ll push xtra 1m into poverty this year. Add 1m to the over 100m Nigerians living in poverty. Buhari, Finance Minister & Malami are flexing, but Peter Obi is your problem?

- firstladyshp

1 Like

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Savagery101: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
NO WONDER THEY WANT TO MURDER MAZI NNAMDI KANU BY ALL MEANS, HE SINGLE HANDEDLY RENAMED THE BANANNA REPUBLIC A "ZOO" HE WAS REALLING THE ONE CLIMBING ON THEIR GLASS CEILING grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by Savagery101: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
NO NIGGA CAN MURDER ME IN THIS SAVAGERY VAWULENCE MATE, I FIND THE BITCH ASS NIGGA I NO SEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eriggs:

Hahahahahaah grin grin.
Dem MANNA d savage.
Mr Savagery101, you have been served in your own moniker coin grin.
Na u go dey look for trouble everywhere
Re: Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video) by CoalcityBoi: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
God bless Peter Asiwaju Obi, the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

See What UK Home Secretary Said About People They Are Shipping To Nigeria / Apc: My Experience At Inec Registration Centre / APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.