Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) (34242 Views)

Akeredolu, Makinde : President Buhari Give Nod To Tackle Criminals / Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front / Governors To Buhari: Give Us Bailout For Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by skj1377(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2022
If peter obi of labour party becomes president but the senate and house of representatives are mostly apc and pdp the guy will be a none functional president or a stone throw away from impeachment. Buhari could not have survived if both houses were controlled by PDP. Insecurity is enough excuse to ease him out of office. It's like most ibos Dont know how democracy works.
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYYWtIXmTxY

After Buhari give us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance, Cry out for help

Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by wallarwallar(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Antimarraige:
this inconsequential thing is pretending like he's not supporting the next lefeless one Tinubu. Rubbish I spit on your grave

Can u imagine dis obi supporters.. dis one are more brutal Dan Boko haram..
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by juman(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2022
His effort is a favour to democracy.
It improves the system also many people have believe more in the democratic system . They believe they can truly make change.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Peter Obi`s supporters always looking hungry. You can barely find a healthy person in his support base.

The people in the video need food and not Peter Obi!

Just as at yesterday, It was drunkards that were campaigning at the bar.

Wonders shall never end!
I honestly tell that you are supporting Peter obi because from your words he is the hope of the hopeless
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by macjireh: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2022
Basicend:
Elections is deeper than social.media clapings guys.

Obi is the best candidate right now thou, but he can't fight those corrupt.and rich Tinubu and Atifku.

That's the truth.
U can help Obi fight with Ur vote...go get Ur PVC
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by skj1377(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2022
All these social media propaganda, can't help him win. People will need to vote labour party for both senate and house of rep. It will have to be nation wide for this to translate to majority in both houses. I believe in miracles so am waiting to see the miracle that will happen but mind you two pastors just got disgraced in the primaries with 3rd position and zero vote respectively. Deadline for primaries are over for all political positions let me see the miracle

1 Like

Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Freeko4: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Peter Obi`s supporters always looking hungry. You can barely find a healthy person in his support base.

Wonders shall never end!

You are right..
They are not hungry for food because the past & present administration has starve them of food, now what they are hungry for is a better Nigeria where food will be the least of their problem.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by NLPoliceWoman: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2022
RTR
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!

Hunger is not only attached to Food. You could be hungry for a better life, good standard of living. affordable Cost of Living, Business friendly environment, uninterrupted power supply, etc. You can add the ones you also know which I do not mention here. I'm not a grammarian, I didn't study SYNTAX too but just try my best to communicate.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Ultimas: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!
You are a baaaad guy.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by DLuciano: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!

talking thrash!!! you are not wise!!!
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!
Exactly my point.
That's the hunger the present government has made them suffer from.
More reason they need to try someone different that seems reliable.

Your case is different. You prefer to suffer for 30k per month or tribal affiliation.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by SoapQueen(f): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!
You're dumb. The hungry looking fellows are the epitome of what an average Nigerian who is being dealt with looks like. Their looks are real, raw, and rational.

I'd be worried, very worried if his ilks looked fat and flourishing.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Mummiesboy: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2022
What's makes them look hungry? It was because of the bad system we found ourselves ( APC government) So hearing of what will bring hope to them is what makes them to be happy.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by kunleiky(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Antoeni:
Buhari is The Only Person That Minds His Business in This Country. All He Does is to Sleep,Wake Up, Eat, Travel Abroad, & Expresses Shock!
I swear he's not even shocked again and no more I will ensure... I will make sure... grin
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Hakeem3(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!
Yes they are hungry, they are dying, they are suffering, they are been killed on a daily, this is because nigeria government happened to them. Therefore they want a better leader who they believe in. May nigeria not happen to ur future generation mr belleful.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Hakeem3(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!

Yes they are hungry, they are dying, they are suffering, they are been killed on a daily, this is because nigeria government happened to them. Therefore they want a better leader who they believe in. May nigeria not happen to ur future generation mr belleful.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by missionmex(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!
The same hungry people that have one vote like you!
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by missionmex(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
zionmde:

If Obi represents hope to a hungry man then that is enough impact already. If a hungry man can support OBi without being given 5k bribe then that is true love and trust

We all know ur candidate shares stolen money around, bought his way through primaries and ready to bribe more iddiots. Now support ur senile candidate and leave others to support theirs.
wish i could like this your post 1000 times
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by olisaEze(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
zionmde:

If Obi represents hope to a hungry man then that is enough impact already. If a hungry man can support OBi without being given 5k bribe then that is true love and trust

We all know ur candidate shares stolen money around, bought his way through primaries and ready to bribe more iddiots. Now support ur senile candidate and leave others to support theirs.

Damn! That’s cold bro!! grin

Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by missionmex(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Legalcriminal:
These Obi supporters no allow us see better update on FP again
we go choke una until una confess that Nigeria must progress.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by AnanseK(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

#OBI2023
Keep on dreaming. A staunch IPOB sympathizer like Peter Obi can never be Nigerias President. Even these drunken northerners in the video are only paying for the 500 Naira handed to them.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by missionmex(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Basicend:
Elections is deeper than social.media clapings guys.

Obi is the best candidate right now thou, but he can't fight those corrupt.and rich Tinubu and Atifku.

That's the truth.
no single person in history has ever defeated an idea who's time come. Not even with money.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Victor08032(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
PointZerom:

You're right, Tinubu and Buhari hv made life unbearable for them, the only option now is for them to OBIdiently vote for Obi.

As the matter of fact, you & your supporting comment are stupid.. People would've be like you supporting Tinufu billion van chief of theft that has spoiled Nigeria & is that not where you guys eating from. No we refuse to support fake aspirant. We are already OBEDIENT
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by od501: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!

That's an evidence of the wonderful dividend of democracy your president has given Nigerians.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by BePrepared: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fita Gobe or Peter Obi

Plz am confused here.

Anyway

Peter2023
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Mysticbabe: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYYWtIXmTxY

After Buhari give us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance, Cry out for help

Where are the northerners? Mtcheeew
If you still believe that peter obi will be Nigeroa's President, then you are more delusional than i thought.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Enumerator(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Can you stop with this your nonsense already undecided
SARSCoV2:

Those lots don't need PVC. Food they need first.

Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Enumerator(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
You said it all

Seems nigerians enjoy slavery!
Basicend:

They are the real state of Nigerian masses.

I am a Yoruba and I tell you that any sane and non sentimental Nigerian know that Tinubu and Atiku is like moving from prison to the dungeon.

The only candidate Nigeria has now that has a strong will, intelligent, smart, and vibrant is Obi.

However, I do.not.think that he will win.

From what I have seen at the primaries, I have concluded that Nigerians themselves are.not.ready for any freedom.

Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by Henz81: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!
Looking hungry because of APC government.
Re: After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) by udeh3(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Wonders shall never end!

Obi represents hope for the common man, the hungry, just name it. They are Nigerians too and it reflects the society

We need someone who's not desperate. A sincere heart devoid of corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. Photos / Excited Women Hail Oshiomhole At Ikpoba Okha As He Passed By. Photos / Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.