Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,129 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:13 AM

They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal (2244 Views)

Moving Video Of Pretty Coal Black Woman Parading Her Exquisite Magnificence For / Why Do Northerners Come To Lagos, Since They Like Sharia Law / EXCLUSIVE: How Father Of Seven Died In A Landslide At Dangote’s Coal Mining Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by LEGENDGLOBES(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Famous singer, Wande Coal has been called out for gang beating and maltreatment of a motorist.

A Twitter user claimed that his brother was badly beaten because his car was blocking the singer’s car.

He revealed how his brother called him snubbing because the singer and his gang beat him mercilessly.

Sharing what happened, he said that his gang asked him to remove his vehicle so they could move, he obliged and wanted to get his car keys, but as soon as he approached his car to open it, one of them slapped him and another punched him.

This is not the first time a celebrity particularly the artists has been called out for their unruly behaviour it is becoming alarming.

1 Share

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by realstars: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Leave it here, they will insult him by calling him names.

2 Likes

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by Cypress042: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
I blame Nigerians for this, we place these musicians so high which made them think they are better than an average man.

6 Likes

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by Pandev(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
The story dey somehow

2 Likes

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by Abfinest007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Theis is not d complete story
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Op you dey mad..
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by bibianna(f): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Our Nigerian black diamond should calm down and simply apologise whether wrong or right!

1 Like

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by irunoko(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Another one

All these money miss road cultist musicians sef.always acting like agberos.everything na violence

5 Likes

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by Karlovych: 1:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Another Tinubu supporter, it's nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by oz4real83(m): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2022
I don't support violence but some people deserve the beating they get sometimes. I had an experience yesterday which got me very angry. I was passing through a road on which cars where packed on one side thereby leaving the other part of the road for motorists. Somebody else still came to park his\her car beside the already parked cars instead of going to queue among other cars embarassed embarassed. This action now left motorists with one lane, cars will have to wait for each other before you could access that particular spot where the idiot parked the car. If somebody like that is seriously beaten for he or she to receive some common sense and such news comes to the public, people will criticise the beater\beaters not knowing that they would have done the same thing if they were in their shoes embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by UrPapa: 5:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Mumu story
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by haggai247: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2022
oz4real83:
I don't support violence but some people deserve the beating they get sometimes. I had an experience yesterday which got me very angry. I was passing through a road on which cars where packed on one side thereby leaving the other part of the road for motorists. Somebody else still came to park his\her car beside the already parked cars instead of going to queue among other cars embarassed embarassed. This action now left motorists with one lane, cars will have to wait for each other before you could access that particular spot where the idiot parked the car. If somebody like that is seriously beaten for he or she to receive some common sense and such news comes to the public, people will criticise the beater\beaters not knowing that they would have done the same thing if they were in their shoes embarassed

As superman wey you be you wan do road safety job for them...conty beating the day person off for your hand na there you go go explain.
Burna don japa police wey help am shoot dey undergo drilling and demotion, and maybe dismissed.

Rules of life: get enough patience pill to calm down because many mentally unstable people full this country no let them use their afrojuju spoil your felabration

2 Likes

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Is it snubbing or sobbing anyways kpele to your beaten brother
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by tunjiajayi: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2022
This stupid boy WC - toilet things tried to be stupid at the boat yard in lekki, asking if people didn't know him because he had a bill of 5k, stupid boy and his gang got it hot, they were locked in had to pay the 5k and apologize before being let go.

Stupid mushin toilet boy - this WC.

GUTTER BOY.
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by EmeraldJD: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2022
tunjiajayi:
This stupid boy WC - toilet things tried to be stupid at the boat yard in lekki, asking if people didn't know him because he had a bill of 5k, stupid boy and his gang got it hot, they were locked in had to pay the 5k and apologize before being let go.

Stupid mushin toilet boy - this WC.

GUTTER BOY.
Ordinary 5k and he went "do you know who ayam" grin grin
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by irunoko(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Many Nigerians are mentally challenged so arguing or engaging in violence with them is like arguing with a mad mad.do you expect me to be arguing with someone who parked any how or removing his clothes to defeacate in public.what do I want to discuss with him that he will be reasonable to understand or have the capacity to see the wrong he did.

In Nigeria you have to fight to protect your mental health by ignoring a lot of things.someone will pass one way and be driving with full speed saying he's going to church and he doesn't want to be late or he's horning like a lunatic to create a false alarm where there's no need for it.are those the type of people you want to fight? When the thing already fighting them is inside their body

4 Likes

Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by tunjiajayi: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Ordinary 5k and he went "do you know who ayam" grin grin

Walahi, very stupid boy. Toilet product.

Him no believe.
Puffed frog thinking everybody knows him.

Na to beat some sense into this mofos.
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Walahi, very stupid boy. Toilet product.

Him no believe.
Puffed frog thinking everybody knows him.

Na to beat some sense into this mofos.
Walahi una no well grin grin
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by PlayerMeji: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
ok
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by holluwizzy: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
SMH

That is what happens when u move around with crowds who are crack heads.

But u won't blame him, loyalty is what matters to them and what they will eat.

What is bad is bad, shit is getting out of hand.

And it only happens in a lawless country.
Re: They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal by Karlifate: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
irunoko:
Many Nigerians are mentally challenged so arguing or engaging in violence with them is like arguing with a mad mad.do you expect me to be arguing with someone who parked any how or removing his clothes to defeacate in public.what do I want to discuss with him that he will be reasonable to understand or have the capacity to see the wrong he did.

In Nigeria you have to fight to protect your mental health by ignoring a lot of things.someone will pass one way and be driving with full speed saying he's going to church and he doesn't want to be late or he's horning like a lunatic to create a false alarm where there's no need for it.are those the type of people you want to fight? When the thing already fighting them is inside their body

Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

13 Passengers Attempting To Beat Sit-at-home Burnt To Death / Man Kills Best Friend / Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.