Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,306 members, 7,947,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

#bbnreunion: Why I Don't Have Intellectual Conversations With You - Angel Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnreunion: Why I Don't Have Intellectual Conversations With You - Angel Says (499 Views)

Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) / Bbnaija: I Want To Have S3x With You – Angel Admits To Cross / #BBNReunion : Miracle Was Not Real, Was Quiet But Loud In His Actions- Dee One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnreunion: Why I Don't Have Intellectual Conversations With You - Angel Says by Mikestar256(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
#BBNReunion: Why I don't have intellectual conversations with you - Angel bluntly opens up to Cross

On the Tuesday night, 14th June episode of BBNaija Reunion show, Angel and Cross were at the center of a dramatic argument over their shaky friendship.

Speaking on how much he loves Angel, Cross in an emotional tone avowed that he was not ready for romance as he is scared of going into a relationship again due to past failures.

Cross added that at a point Angel told him she had a new boyfriend which hurt him. Along the line, while Cross was still struggling to explain himself to her, Angel interjected that she doesn't see him as someone she could have intellectual conversations with because he is a gaslighter.

(1) (Reply)

“Why I Ended My Relationship With Jackie B” – Bbnaija Michael Spills The Tea / 2face Visits His Wife, Annie Idibia On Set (video) / Stop Telling Single People Marriage Is Hard - They Are Not Marrying Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.