Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

5 Causes Of Personality Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Causes Of Personality Disorder (242 Views)

Sleeping Positions And Your Personality / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Causes Of Personality Disorder by ekwe552: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Symptoms of personality disorder
Introduction

A personality disorder is a form of a mental condition characterized by rigid and abnormal thinking patterns, functioning, and behavior. A personality disorder makes it difficult for a person to perceive and relate to situations and people. This has a tremendous impact on relationships, social activities, employment, and school.

One may be unaware that you have a personality disorder since your style of thought and action appears natural to you. But you may blame others for your difficulties.

Personality problems typically arise in adolescence or early adulthood. Personality problems come in a variety of forms. Some varieties may become less noticeable as they get older.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2022/06/5-causes-of-personality-disorder.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Epididymo-orchitis At Home? / Menstrual Changes After Covid Vaccines May Be Far More Common Than Previously / Learn How To Improve Performance Naturally In The Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.