Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (36405 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by naija4life247: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:
You know him better than Mbaka?

The Oracle of God who named the winner of two consecutive elections. If I don't trust him, whom will I trust?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2022
InansBobo:
News Flying around about Fr Mbaka Calling Peter Obi Stingy because he refused to donate to Adoration....

Well, Peter Obi simply asked for a physical project to invest in, which it seems Fr Mbaka didn't have any going on at the time.

There are people with principles and definitely won't go against them no matter what...
Peter Obi is one!

Peter Obi is not the type of politician that shares money around, he dey invest in wetin he see.

Same Peter Obi donated One hundred Million to Bishop Shanahan hospital in Nnsuka and same to TASUED University.

Fr Mbaka has his opinion; he is Human after all�
Whatever he says won't affect us our resolution... We are tired of rubbish and we are cognitive beings...
I remain OBIdient!
credit: Calculus

SUPPORTERS OF PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023
Go Get Your PVC

https:///3225558461059181/?ref=share
Op no need to even write this here , we all know who mbaka is , mbaka is a politician priest collecting money from politicans singing their praises and if you don't offer him money he goes again you .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Knivesout:
U are right tho..But not to d detriment of d general populace

In most instance it’s to detriment of the people. Especially in the Nigeria political space.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Holyness123: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2022
peter obi na the better candidate we dey now but dem don make am biafra candidate ………… tribal matter don enter …………obi dey ambient ,………… prudent and na good manager sef
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Lionnation:
what was your initial mindset Blackman, easily swayed if you are reasonable enough you will understand that mbaka is just being selfish here reason, blackman reason

You are myopic in your reasoning and if obis media team is dominated by kids like you, he might lose.

Obi needs a great population of Nigeria and he might have someone like me, eventually, if he has more added to this, to prove that he's the right man for the job.

You did not read from the context from my content, you just assumed that I was against obi...grow up kid
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Sion47: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2022
How will you hear when u have refused to read,

Buhari that donated a whooping one million dollars to the Government of Afghanistan under the guise of Organization of Islamic Countries (IOC) as if Nigeria is an Islamic state.

You will not hear that one but U heard that Peter Obi is stingy and it sink deep into your heard.

MyVILLAGEpeople:

Buhari has never being generous. I have never heard anywhere where Buhari donated one kobo or built a village clinic or even donated chairs or books to a school before becoming President. All he claims he has are those 150 gay cows in daura. That man is a huge disaster. Imagine making someone who has never made impact in his community President. All he has are those his cult like followers down North and it’s because he openly supports Sharia law as an Islamic fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Mbaka that knows him says he's stingy.

I don't know why this annoys you.

grin

Stop talking if u don't have anything to hold against Obi.

6million Nigerians is about joining the already 100million Nigerians living in abject poverty which sharing of money can't solve.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Knivesout(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2022
cool cool
MyVILLAGEpeople:

In most instance it’s to detriment of the people. Especially in the Nigeria political space.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Miracle2020: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Buhari has never being generous. I have never heard anywhere where Buhari donated one kobo or built a village clinic or even donated chairs or books to a school before becoming President. All he claims he has are those 150 gay cows in daura. That man is a huge disaster. Imagine making someone who has never made impact in his community President. All he has are those his cult like followers down North and it’s because he openly supports Sharia law as an Islamic fanatic.
go back and ask about PTF.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by slickbak(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2022
InansBobo:
His deeds are out there!
Nice answer. Same way Mbaka is a follower of Christ as a result of His wondrous deeds.

Peter Obi refusing to be vice is a wake up call to youths. Trust me, Atiku can shed a tear to have Peter Obi beside him.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by nbisi: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Just surprise that this is trending , this was joke some years back during their church bazaar , so don't know why is being circulated as if it is recent..Bloggers biko oooo
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by onuman: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Fr Mbaka is an extortionist.

Once a political office holder visits his church, he must ensure that the politician pledges public funds to his church.
Corrupt politicians fall for Mbaka's intimidating extortion methods.

Correct politicians refuse to bend to Mbaka's intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Knivesout(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2022
I agree with u on this
honour7:

This comment got me laughing, since other politicians have been generous and it has gotten us nowhere, let’s try a stingy person, maybe it will at least get us somewhere
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:
Obi has been cursed already and no cursed man will ever go near Aso rock.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:
Obi has been cursed already and no cursed man will ever go near Aso rock.

Are you God?

Lamentations: 3 vs 37 Who is that man that says a thing and it came to pass when the Lord has not authorised it?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by sukar886: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

What kind of stupid question is that , tinubu urchins
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by sukar886: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

What kind of stupid question is that, Tinubu supporter
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by harmargedon: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

You actually believe he'll be president.

grin
who knows, shit happens.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Exactly.

And that's what Mbaka was referring to.

Been prudent makes you a better manager, not a distributor of money with a reason and a purpose, forget Obi, prudent beings Make better managers, e.g the WHITES, they are better managers than we BLACKS, they invest properly.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Stevejoe1555: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Mbaka that knows him says he's stingy.

I don't know why this annoys you.

grin
dumbfuckk
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Udemzy05: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Is Mbaka is blood brother, brother-in-law or what?

Are they business partners?
Una go just dey cap nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Miracle2020:
go back and ask about PTF.

PTF under Abacha government that a whooping 500 million dollars got missing missing under him?
Same way billions got missing under him as minister of petroleum under Obasanjo ??
Same way billions is still being looted under him today ??

Besides I’m talking of Buhari imparting his community outside being in government position and not when he is in public office.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by descarado: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerians love freebies. That's why we are here today.
Steal money from your office so you can dash out to your people.
Politicians give traditional leaders, buy delegates, it's all about free money.
Tell me hoe will the free money come about if we don't steal to freely give it out?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Benmob: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

we know him better mbaka that anything he knows is money money,so mbaka is now his PA
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by edungene7: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
we all know mbaka after is lies calling Buhari a Messiah and deceived a lot of folks from the southeast he finally went to aso rock to cash out after which he got the disappointment of is life who would ever take such a shameless fellow serious
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by condralbedez: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Bravospiff:
Wether PETER OBI win or not, I am going to vote for him,
Simple
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by descarado: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
TO CALL FATHER MBAKA A MAN OF GOD IS AN INSULT TO REAL MEN OF GOD, HE IS A PAGAN PRIEST AND A MODERN JUDAS ISCARIOT PUT TOGETHER.
Wonder why Catholic Church has not de-robed him.

I have never been one of his admirers growing up cos he sound so arrogant and proud like our pentecostal pastors.
Nigerians especially Christians will get sense one day.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Addme:

He donated to TANSIAN University in Anambra and not TASUED.
TASUED is in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
thanks for the clarification
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by NastiLord: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Golan007:

Go and verify OBIdiently
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Stingy is another name for financial orientation, I get called that too and yet a lot wanna be like me
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2022
I knew he was lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liberian Man Accuses Erhiawarie Eferakeya Of Battering Him Over 6-Month Wages / Kano Election: APC, PDP Supporters Go Spiritual, Kill Animals; Storm Mecca / Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.