Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family (28831 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yes OO. They are the Boko Haram of Southern Nigeria turning SE into a region worse than Afghanistan.
Hahahahahaha they're pained that he has been mobbed by the ravaging youths.

We're ready for you guys that have cultivated the habit of plunging this country into suffering every election, then turn back and blame or go incommunicado when the failure they supported start manifesting or even blatantly supporting their failure just to save face.

never again!!!
election is an avenue for citizens to better their lives through voting the right leaders not an inter tribe competition or inter religion competition.
enough is enough.
you have the right to vote your candidate but you don't have the right to force a tested failure Into our mouth because we'll fiercely resist it with whatever means necessary.
Apc is already a tested failure and the majority of the masses have rejected it 100%
anybody seen supporting the criminal party and the those who want to take THEIR TURN in rapping Nigeria will be treated as enemy of the state.
the youths are coming!!!
shey una tell us during last year end Sars to voice our opinion through ballot?
thanks for the advice because we're going to do exactly that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yes OO. They are the Boko Haram of Southern Nigeria turning SE into a region worse than Afghanistan.

Anumanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

This is not about APC. Do you see me threstening violence against anyone , let alone their child, just because they criticise my candidate.

Stand for what is right always and condemn what is wrong always too. That is how you do justice to your conscience and essence as an upright human being.

The way you're casually defending this is how Igbos defended UGM at birth, when they were killing police and army personnel plus organising jail break to set criminals free.

Today same Igbos are weeping at the uncontrollable monster UGM etal have become.

Obi fans should continue too. The end is always predictable with Igbos.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

This is not about APC. Do you see me threstening violence against anyone , let alone their child, just because they criticise my candidate.

Stand for what is right always and condemn what is wrong always too. That is how you do justice to your conscience and essence as an upright human being.

The way you're casually defending this is how Igbos defended UGM at birth, when they were killing police and army personnel plus organising jail break to set criminals free.

Today same Igbos are weeping at the uncontrollable monster UGM etal have become.

Obi fans should continue too. The end is always predictable with Igbos.

the person is not a Peter Obi supporter
he's a Tinubu supporter trying to use reverse psychology on the public and on Reno.
expect this kind of dirty politics in few months coming because that's what Tinubu urchins are good at since they don't have any manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Anumanu

Whatever. This behaviour of Obi fans like you is 'deja vu' to intelligent observers.

Back then, and on this same Nairaland, you insulted others, especially Yorubas, who warned you it would end in tears.

Today same Igbos singing and dancing for UGM etal are weeping at the uncontrollable monster they have become.

Obi fans should continue too. The end is always predictable with Igbos. I.e tears, losses and bereavement.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by walefresh3(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
This is d same thing we have said repeatedly here that Peter obi n his fans aren’t different from d boko haram n ipob we all condemn

It’s either u join us or u are condemned or threatened or blackmail,it’s either our way or no way

The guy hasn’t been elected n we are having it this way,I am sure once d guy is elected n he calls d Nigerian flag black,everyone must accept to avoid any problem

Imagine someone saying u must bow by force?
Imagine someone threatening your family cos u don’t support their candidate?
How is this different from Boko Haram ideology of accept us or die?

Any celebrity that supports peter obi turns to an angel but if otherwise they will insult n threaten your life

Some of them even threaten to report brymo social media accounts n I ask myself

Is it a crime to support another candidate aside obi?
What was brymo offence to warrant someone reporting him?

Who reported peter of Psquare handle?
What about erigga
What about eldee
What about others who support obi?

South south was safed the day it rejected Biafra ....

Majority nyamiri are fanatic in nature ....
They hate Islam and hate other tribes .. forget fake love they show u online here...

I repeat to u all fellow Nigerians ... Peter obi presidency is an ibo agenda ...

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

the person is not a Peter Obi supporter
he's a Tinubu supporter trying to use reverse psychology on the public and on Reno.
expect this kind of dirty politics in few months coming because that's what Tinubu urchins are good at since they don't have any manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card

So Ezeokafor Paschal below, with his picture shown for the world to see, is a "Tinubu supporter" ba?

Please give it up. Even OJ Simpson lawyers cant defend this.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Reality3080: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2022
walefresh3:

They hate Islam and hate other tribes .. forget fake love they show u online here...

I repeat to u all fellow Nigerians ... Peter obi presidency is an ibo agenda ...

sure

They will do bad to other tribes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
This is d same thing we have said repeatedly here that Peter obi n his fans aren’t different from d boko haram n ipob we all condemn

It’s either u join us or u are condemned or threatened or blackmail,it’s either our way or no way

The guy hasn’t been elected n we are having it this way,I am sure once d guy is elected n he calls d Nigerian flag black,everyone must accept to avoid any problem

Imagine someone saying u must bow by force?
Imagine someone threatening your family cos u don’t support their candidate?
How is this different from Boko Haram ideology of accept us or die?

Any celebrity that supports peter obi turns to an angel but if otherwise they will insult n threaten your life

Some of them even threaten to report brymo social media accounts n I ask myself

Is it a crime to support another candidate aside obi?
What was brymo offence to warrant someone reporting him?

Who reported peter of Psquare handle?
What about erigga
What about eldee
What about others who support obi?

Check out the thread below to get even a small 'taster' of what awaits Nigerians should an Igbo ever be President. Consider that what you read below, from Igbos, was for Goodluck Jonathan.

Now imagine what the violent fundamentalist would do under an Obi Presidency? In the end it will become obvious to all that letting Igbos go peacefully is the best thing Nigeria can do for herself.

The likes of OBJ, Buhari, IBB and other "one Nigeria" proponents are just postponing the evil days.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
sure

They will do bad to other tribes
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by QualityJobs: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Y
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by ada9ja(f): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
But Reno do insult Buhari now..so why e no fit accommodate such. He is a fool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by casualobserver: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are largely IPOB members who have ported for 2023 elections. Their tactics, mindset, utterances and methods are the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Zelenskyy(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Reno don buy market...

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Oplomo: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Who told you the guy is a PO supporter, guy sounds like a toxic Tinubu urchin who are always angry and pitiable.
I strongly suspect the guy is the same person as Iamwonderful the thiegfnubu simpleton.

Obidient supporters are not that daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by wwwihy: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Youths of Mkpuru Mirin addicts, drug peddlars and baby factory

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Loreettaa: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
officialsaw01:
Honestly, these guys are not helping matters, they are just de-marketing Obi/Labour party.
Don't be silly. What marks him as a PO supporter?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by sonature1: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
This is what Peter Obi has personally told them to avoid.

But then, I have come to the conclusion that many Nigerians are inherently stupid, including the attacker and attacked.

Many people are educated but they don't know how to put it into good use. We see that a lot on Nairaland too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Reno has succeeded in making a fool of himself
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by deeva2: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
He shud feel the heat small..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Wait oo is it really this Reno operating his account and replying every single tweet thrown at him
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Oduskid111: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2022
officialsaw01:
Honestly, these guys are not helping matters, they are just de-marketing Obi/Labour party.
na me day threaten am

if they arrest am and peter obi don support me
dat mean am done with nigerian
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by kingxley(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2022
While I condemn any form of threat to anyone's family. What really got me in this Post is how some people who are literally breeding terrorists in their region are likening PO supporters to the Taliban
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Vertraulichkeit: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Nonsense. I might not be a fan of Peter Obi and I might in no way support violence against anyone, but Reno should stop being a hypocrite. He goes about abusing others directly and indirectly through goading, gaslighting, denigration, etc, and turns around to cry murder when some of his victims and opponents decide to return the same energy to him in the same manner but on their own terms and ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Every pragmatic Nigerian will agree with you 100%. Peter Obi himself is a Yoruba-hating bigot and the biggest liar and pretender from Igbo land.

He cannot even get 2% of total votes on offer mark my words. Realistic Nigerians, who know Igbo and Obj well, don't sit on twitter all day.

They are the ones who will be voting and not jobless, militant and hateful touts like the one attacking Omokri for airing his personal opinion.

We all remember Obi whipping up ethnic semtiments against Ngige when he told Igbos not to vote for the candidate, i.e Ngige, from the "Yoruba Party" of ACN.

Obi will be so exposed for his life of lies, bigotry and deceit. This is only the beginning and his fans, who have dished worse on Tinubu, El Rufai, PMB, Ganduje etal for years, can do their worst.

Yeye hypocrite fans of a fake messiah who wants the votes of all Nigerians but was busy charging Igbos not to vote the "Yoruba Party". Shior.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/05/09/nigeria-newsday-exclusive-dora-akunyili-gov-peter-obi-are-hypocrites%E2%80%93-dr-chris-ngige

Nigeria Newsday Exclusive: Dora Akunyili & Gov. Peter Obi Are Hypocrites–

In his first post-election interview, senator-elect and former Governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige described the negative campaign waged against him by the trio of Gov. Peter Obi, Mrs. Dora Akunyili and APGA chairman, Mr. Victor Umeh as vicious and hypocritical.

Dr. Ngige took exception at the attempt by Gov. Obi and Dora Akunyili to paint his party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) as a Yoruba party.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by solmusdesigns: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Toxic idiots converge on their favourite spot on Reno Omokirikiri page

Thank God the idiots don't decide for Nigerians..

To hell with their useless Pandora, let them come and Campaign in Ibadan with such toxicity

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by eldeens: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Making noise for someone that will not even win election. I can't kii myself for any politician, they are all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2022
With the way I'm seeing things, if an igbo man ever step into Aso Rock, we are in deep-shit. The rest of us would be turned to slaves in our own lands, and to talk is to risk your life. That's what most Nigerians are afraid of.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by abobote: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Why are we taking everything personal.
This is politics, and everyone have the right to support whoever he wishes to.

I wish people like Peter Obi can become president, but he can never win it from Labour party.
This is fact, we should stop being too emotional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano PDP Members Protest, Burn Secondus' Posters For Making Kwankwaso Leader / Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Tinubu,Osinbajo & Others At Akeredolu Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.