Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,183 members, 7,950,094 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! (597 Views)

Defence HQ Gives Reasons For School Of Islamic Affairs / Running Mate: APC, Tinubu Limits Search To Borno, Kano, Kaduna / Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by NaijaCowFarm: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2022
The sudden change of tone by the APC and her presidential flag bearer Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu that it would not field a Muslim-Muslim ticket is a BIG FAT LIE!!! Christians need to read between the lines and not fall for the gimmicks

All the Northern governors are leaning towards the M-M ticket, but Buhari and the majority of the APC NWC know that that would spell doom for the APC as it would lose the 2023 elections.

So, what do they do now? Let me reveal the secrets to you. If you are a Christian, and a discerning one at that, please pay close attention to what I am about to say.

Tinubu's Antecedents
Between 1999 and 2007, Tinubu as governor worked with 3 deputies, namely Kofowra Bucknor (Christian) 1999 and November 2003., Femi Pedro (Christian) 2003 - 2007. In both instances, the deputies were impeached. Sound psychologists will tell you that past behavior is a signpost to the future prediction of behavior. “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior”, in fact, Psychological scientists who study human behavior agree that past behavior is a useful marker for future behavior. We can therefore infer that Tinubu will most likely repeat his past behavior as a Commander-In-Chief and even do worse. As a tribal bigot, Tinubu would be worse than Buhari. Take for instance the run-up to the APC primaries, Tinubu criss-cross the whole region, except SE and most of SS region. Do you know why, he felt that the SE and Niger Delta, who are predominantly Christians are irrelevant, and as far as his presidency is concerned, all he needs is to get the Muslim votes in the North and his bigotted SW tribal votes.

The Taqiyya
Going into 2023, Tinubu's choice of a VP remains a Northern Muslim, however fearing the backlash from Christians, and more importantly, the warning from Buhari, Tinubu will most likely nominate a Christian, most likely Boss Mustapha. This is just to win the Christians' votes.

However, post-2023 elections and if APC wins, Tinubu and APC will revert to the original plan before or after the 2027 elections. Tinubu would either orchestrate the impeachment of his Christian running mate, Mr. Boss Mustapha on trump-up charges or worst still, force him to resign, by rendering him irrelevant to governance. That is when the real plan would surface, the nomination of El_Rufai as VP

As a Christian, do not be deceived. This plan has been on since 2013. Tinubu always wanted to have a Muslim-Muslim ticket rule Nigeria for a reason no one knows, except himself. Now to prove that this was possible, Tinubu encouraged El-Rufai his co-collaborator to implement or test run the idea in Kaduna. This was tested and El-Rufai now boast that it is doable.

The Kaduna Agenda
In Kaduna, El-Rufai, fearing that the Christian community would not vote for him in 2015, ran with a Christian deputy, His Excellency architect Barnabas Yusuf Bala Bantex. Thereafter with the power of incumbency, he switched to the Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2019.

With that brazen success and now, going into 2023, El-Rufai, having nominated another Muslim, Senator Uba Sani, is also hell-bent on foisting another Muslim-Muslim Ticket on the Kadina people. Although, that would be their waterloo.

The Muslim Rule and Islamization
Now, back to Asiwaju. His preference has always been to hand over to El-Rufai to continue the Muslim-Muslim agenda. If you recall in one of Tinubu's speeches, he stated that he would rule for 8 years and hand over to a younger Nigerian. “When I rule for eight years, I will hand over to the smartest and someone with the most followers will take over from me after I finish my tenure." That was in reference to Mallam El-Rufai, not any Christian running mate. In fact, that Tinubu became the APC flagbearer was against Buhari's wish, rather El-Rufai made Tinubu the APC flagbearer to consummate their ill-fated plan of turning Nigeria into an Islamic state.

Conspiration Theory?
Well, you may call it whatever you wish, but I can assure you that with a Muslim president like Buhari, the religious faultline in our ethnoreligious divide has widened, and there are real fears of dominance and conquer, which is NEVER good for anyone. When we look at countries like Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, you would understand the need to balance religion and respect the equity that exists in our secular state. However, that will all change when we have an unterrupted 24 years of Muslim-Muslim rule. Nigeria would be reduced to a worse pariah state where state religion would become the norm rather than the exception.

My call

Reject APC and Bola Tinubu in 2023. They do not mean well for Nigeria. Nigeria will be better off with the PDP than with the APC. In any case, the North have seen this danger and have started re-aligning towards fairness rather than bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Toneypen247(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Doesn't sound feasible undecided
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Pierocash(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2022
This is a lie. I don't like Tinubu,but he is not a religious fanatic ,or extremist. If he is,Ambode won't be Lagos governor. You may say he was denied a second term ticket,but he brought in Sanwolu who is a Christian as well and he has won his second term ticket. If he is a religious extremist,he won't marry a devoted Rccg member.

1 Like

Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Kdon2: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Your post lost credibility the moment you call south west bigotted. Infact you are mad!

1 Like

Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by NaijaCowFarm: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Kdon2:

Your post lost credibility the moment you call south west bigotted. Infact you are mad!

You are NATURALLY abusive, by nature, by culture, and by training. It is in the blood, so I am not surprised. Check your life, how many times do you make a statement without abuse? It is innate, so please, add another abuse to satisfy your urge!
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by ayoolataiwo(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2022
These guys are using our religion differences to cause division between us,pls read in between the lines.Get ur PVC and vote VOTE wisely

Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Valkrie: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
The sudden change of tone by the APC and her presidential flag bearer Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu that it would not field a Muslim-Muslim ticket is a BIG FAT LIE!!! Christians need to read between the lines and not fall for the gimmicks

All the Northern governors are leaning towards the M-M ticket, but Buhari and the majority of the APC NWC know that that would spell doom for the APC as it would lose the 2023 elections.

So, what do they do now? Let me reveal the secrets to you. If you are a Christian, and a discerning one at that, please pay close attention to what I am about to say.

Tinubu's Antecedents
Between 1999 and 2007, Tinubu as governor worked with 3 deputies, namely Kofowra Bucknor (Christian) 1999 and November 2003., Femi Pedro (Christian) 2003 - 2007. In both instances, the deputies were impeached. Sound psychologists will tell you that past behavior is a signpost to the future prediction of behavior. “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior”, in fact, Psychological scientists who study human behavior agree that past behavior is a useful marker for future behavior. We can therefore infer that Tinubu will most likely repeat his past behavior as a Commander-In-Chief and even do worse. As a tribal bigot, Tinubu would be worse than Buhari. Take for instance the run-up to the APC primaries, Tinubu criss-cross the whole region, except SE and most of SS region. Do you know why, he felt that the SE and Niger Delta, who are predominantly Christians are irrelevant, and as far as his presidency is concerned, all he needs is to get the Muslim votes in the North and his bigotted SW tribal votes.

The Taqiyya
Going into 2023, Tinubu's choice of a VP remains a Northern Muslim, however fearing the backlash from Christians, and more importantly, the warning from Buhari, Tinubu will most likely nominate a Christian, most likely Boss Mustapha. This is just to win the Christians' votes.

However, post-2023 elections and if APC wins, Tinubu and APC will revert to the original plan before or after the 2027 elections. Tinubu would either orchestrate the impeachment of his Christian running mate, Mr. Boss Mustapha on trump-up charges or worst still, force him to resign, by rendering him irrelevant to governance. That is when the real plan would surface, the nomination of El_Rufai as VP

As a Christian, do not be deceived. This plan has been on since 2013. Tinubu always wanted to have a Muslim-Muslim ticket rule Nigeria for a reason no one knows, except himself. Now to prove that this was possible, Tinubu encouraged El-Rufai his co-collaborator to implement or test run the idea in Kaduna. This was tested and El-Rufai now boast that it is doable.

The Kaduna Agenda
In Kaduna, El-Rufai, fearing that the Christian community would not vote for him in 2015, ran with a Christian deputy, His Excellency architect Barnabas Yusuf Bala Bantex. Thereafter with the power of incumbency, he switched to the Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2019.

With that brazen success and now, going into 2023, El-Rufai, having nominated another Muslim, Senator Uba Sani, is also hell-bent on foisting another Muslim-Muslim Ticket on the Kadina people. Although, that would be their waterloo.

The Muslim Rule and Islamization
Now, back to Asiwaju. His preference has always been to hand over to El-Rufai to continue the Muslim-Muslim agenda. If you recall in one of Tinubu's speeches, he stated that he would rule for 8 years and hand over to a younger Nigerian. “When I rule for eight years, I will hand over to the smartest and someone with the most followers will take over from me after I finish my tenure." That was in reference to Mallam El-Rufai, not any Christian running mate. In fact, that Tinubu became the APC flagbearer was against Buhari's wish, rather El-Rufai made Tinubu the APC flagbearer to consummate their ill-fated plan of turning Nigeria into an Islamic state.

Conspiration Theory?
Well, you may call it whatever you wish, but I can assure you that with a Muslim president like Buhari, the religious faultline in our ethnoreligious divide has widened, and there are real fears of dominance and conquer, which is NEVER good for anyone. When we look at countries like Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, you would understand the need to balance religion and respect the equity that exists in our secular state. However, that will all change when we have an unterrupted 24 years of Muslim-Muslim rule. Nigeria would be reduced to a worse pariah state where state religion would become the norm rather than the exception.

My call

Reject APC and Bola Tinubu in 2023. They do not mean well for Nigeria. Nigeria will be better off with the PDP than with the APC. In any case, the North have seen this danger and have started re-aligning towards fairness rather than bigotry.

Oga just relax Tinubu won't even go near Aso rock as president of Nigeria...!!!
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Kdon2: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

You are NATURALLY abusive, by nature, by culture, and by training. It is in the blood, so I am not surprised. Check your life, how many times do you make a statement without abuse? It is innate, so please, add another abuse to satisfy your urge!

I m just laughing! grin You call a whole region bigotted but that's not abusive in your region I guess it's your way of nicety or greeting. Shame
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Valkrie: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Pierocash:
This is a lie. I don't like Tinubu,but he is not a religious fanatic ,or extremist. If he is,Ambode won't be Lagos governor. You may say he was denied a second term ticket,but he brought in Sanwolu who is a Christian as well and he has won his second term ticket. If he is a religious extremist,he won't marry a devoted Rccg member.

You people still don't know what the Islamic TAQIYYA is until you find yourself surrounded....!!

The target is the central government...all you see in lagos and even his wife been a pastor are all taqiyya...!!!

In some instance to deceive their target and get their agenda through moslem are even allowed to drink alcohol and do other things comsidered as haram in Islam...!!

It's all there as clear as the day and you people still argue...why not do some little research on these people and their wahabist kind of Islam...!!
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Oplomo: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute, how you see this thread? grin
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by NaijaCowFarm: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Kdon2:

I m just laughing! grin You call a whole region bigotted but that's not abusive in your region I guess it's your way of nicety or greeting. Shame

You see, your problem is the English Language. Go back and read again, my statement was "... and his bigotted SW tribal votes", and not "the bigotted SW tribal votes". The former refers to Tinubu's bigotry, while the latter would have referred to the SW region, but not so!!!

Next time read with comprehension and not with a stereotype and biased mindset!
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2022
The west would never want nigeria to be islamized..they are also watching n knows how the turn of events will be
Another somalia or sudan crisis here,they know will spill doom for a huge refugee crisis the world aren't ready to grasp.
Beside,late muritala wanted to make nigeria an islamic country but he was taken down by the CIA...the wprld is watching!
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Pierocash(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Valkrie:

You people still don't know what the Islamic TAQIYYA is until you find yourself surrounded....!!

The target is the central government...all you see in lagos and even his wife been a pastor are all taqiyya...!!!

In some instance to deceive their target and get their agenda through moslem are even allowed to drink alcohol and do other things comsidered as haram in Islam...!!

It's all there as clear as the day and you people still argue...why not do some little research on these people and their wahabist kind of Islam...!!
as long as we believe there is taqiyya, that is the mission of northern fulani Muslims not southern muslims.

Quit this falsehood
Re: Christians Running Mate: Apc's Deception ... Beware Of Islamic TAQIYYA! by Kdon2: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

You see, your problem is the English Language. Go back and read again, my statement was "... and his bigotted SW tribal votes", and not "the bigotted SW tribal votes". The former refers to Tinubu's bigotry, while the latter would have referred to the SW region, but not so!!!

Next time read with comprehension and not with a stereotype and biased mindset!

I guess you have your own version of comprehension that differs from regular English. I must say your desperate effort to defend your goof is very weak and sickening.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Is Betrayer, – Ohanaeze Condemns Atiku's Choice Of Running Mate / How Did Tinubu Work At Mobil Without A Certificate / You Might Be Good At Elections, But You're Terrible At Politics. David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.