Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Episode 10: Saskay Thrash Out Relationship Issues With Jaypaul And Cross - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Episode 10: Saskay Thrash Out Relationship Issues With Jaypaul And Cross (275 Views)

Jaypaul And Saskay, Cross And Angel Set Bbnaija Kissing Challenge [VIDEOS] / #bbnaija2021: "You're A Flirt" - Cross Accuses Saskay Of Flirting With Jaypaul / Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 10: Saskay Thrash Out Relationship Issues With Jaypaul And Cross by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2022
This new episode features intense gbas gbos between Saskay and JayPaul. Cross also explain the situation of his relationship with Saskay and the reason why he rejected  20 million Naira from shippers.

Ebuka asked Saskay how she managed to maintain a relationship with JayPaul and Cross. He also noted that it was obvious that she has more emotional attachment to JayPaul than Cross.

Saskay explained that it is true that she's more attached to JayPaul than Cross in the House. However, she noted that she never wanted to be attached to anyone on the show. Read what she said below;

"I knew what I wanted from the beginning and I make sure to always say it every time. I didn't want to get attached to anyone emotionally on the show. I thought I could find a way to create a balance between both men."

"I thought I could still maintain friendship with both of them without having any emotional connection. Now that I think of it, that might not have been the best decision for me."

However, JayPaul had a lot to say about how Saskay threw him under the bus after the show. He also complained that Saskay never reciprocated his care and affection. Read what he said;

"I faced a lot of hate campaign, insult and mockery outside for the way I treated her on the show. When she came out, She never had one good thing to say about me. Not one good thing. What she said instead is that 'who is JayPaul?'"

"That really hurt me a lot. If she had said something nice about me, all the criticisms would have just watered down naturally. But she never did. I genuinely cared about her. I even sent her (another) flowers but she never knew they were from me.

"She denied me more times than Judas denied Christ.

Read more here �
https://ofofoentertainment.com/episode-10-saskay-thrash-out-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Landmark Beach Team Bonding Experience | Fun Vlog / Arin Speaks On How Her Relationship With Nini Hits The Rock / Osinachi Nwachukwu Burial Today ���� (SO EMOTIONAL)��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.