Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,289 members, 7,916,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

iF you are in a relationship, pl;ease answer this question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / iF you are in a relationship, pl;ease answer this question (391 Views)

Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease / Rugged Babes Should Answer This / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

iF you are in a relationship, pl;ease answer this question by balmingilead: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Please House, I want to ask, u are in a courtship, and it happened that as a lady, u are the type that like chatting and gisting, but ur partner doesn't like it, and yr are the one that have to ask him to enter online to chat with you,so as a lady what will do for him to be willingly chat with you without asking?

We wish everyone on NaIraland a good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.
Contact Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234…

Re: iF you are in a relationship, pl;ease answer this question by Newborn27(f): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2022
You either get used to his ways or you quit.... don't endure hoping he'd change...you can never change such guy especially if he happened to be an introvert.

There might be some better attributes he possessed or have interest in other than chatting online...you may try liking what he likes if you're heading somewhere important with him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Most Important Medical Test You Need To Do Before Agreeing To Marry Anyone. / All You Need To Know About Women And Orgasm To Give Her All The Pleasure / Pretty Girl Privilege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.