Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

In Need Of Oppo Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of Oppo Phone (685 Views)

Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? / Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / OPPO Phone Prices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Oppo Phone by DaInferno(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2022
I've been using the the Samsung A12 4/128gb variant for few months now, it takes forever to fully charge and I'm doubting the 5000mah durability as it is. Cus it doesn't last as I'd expect. I'm not really getting that samsung vibe from this phone.

Since I'm not really an avid fan of other phone brands, Please can someone recommend a suitable and affordable OPPO phone that matches the above specs and even does way better?

I tried to search but omo, I'm am confused, they are too many
Re: In Need Of Oppo Phone by Auskyd(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
What charger are you using with the A12? Is it the one from Samsung? Try buying a fast charger or super fast one. It should charge it better.

Stick to Samsung, however buy a higher model this time. Like the A33 or A53
Re: In Need Of Oppo Phone by davidluv(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Opportunity A74, A76. Whichever suites your pocket.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Oppo Phone by eki2000(m): 4:27am On Jun 19, 2022
davidluv:
Opportunity A74, A76. Whichever suites your pocket.
Samsung is a great device, I don't think I will leave the brand anytime soon.
Re: In Need Of Oppo Phone by Incredible128: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2022
U could get one from the Reno series of oppo, I think that's their flagship series; that depends on ur budget though
Re: In Need Of Oppo Phone by Theanyanwu: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2022
DaInferno:
I've been using the the Samsung A12 4/128gb variant for few months now, it takes forever to fully charge and I'm doubting the 5000mah durability as it is. Cus it doesn't last as I'd expect. I'm not really getting that samsung vibe from this phone.

Since I'm not really an avid fan of other phone brands, Please can someone recommend a suitable and affordable OPPO phone that matches the above specs and even does way better?

I tried to search but omo, I'm am confused, they are too many
how much is your budget?
Re: In Need Of Oppo Phone by DaInferno(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Theanyanwu:
how much is your budget?
100k at most
Re: In Need Of Oppo Phone by DaInferno(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Auskyd:
What charger are you using with the A12? Is it the one from Samsung? Try buying a fast charger or super fast one. It should charge it better.

Stick to Samsung, however buy a higher model this time. Like the A33 or A53
its the following come
Re: In Need Of Oppo Phone by Theanyanwu: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
DaInferno:
100k at most
get this new TECNO Spark 9 series

(1) (Reply)

Help! Excessive Data Consumption / What Is GB Whatsapp? / Is Redmi Note12 A Better Option To Samsung A14?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.