Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Do I Overcome This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Overcome This (1512 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Overcome This by Masl: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders
Please I need your opinion and advice.
There was this girl that I met about two months ago. Though we were just normal friends for just three weeks and I noticed she really liked me which I did too and as a guy I summoned a courage to ask her out. She agreed with me and we started dating. Actually I am a child of God and I don't indulge in any form of immorality but the problem is this girl, she always make a move for kissing and romancing which has made me to fornicated with her three times and these stuffs always made me sad, felt guilty, even ashamed of myself. What can I do because I really love this girl and I don't want to leave her because she's actually the best lady out of the ladies I have ever dated.
Thank you.
Re: How Do I Overcome This by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2022
You sound like a toddler..how is having sex with ya partner fornication? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You sound like a toddler..how is having sex with ya partner fornication? undecided
Probably a teenager... grin
Re: How Do I Overcome This by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Probably a teenager... grin
I mean.. undecided
Re: How Do I Overcome This by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Quit the relationship
Re: How Do I Overcome This by virginprincess(f): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Op if you are a virgin pls don't give in,try explain to her but if she doesn't listen i suggest you let her go but if you are not a virgin i don't see the reason why you are saying no,give what she wants after all you have committed forunication.
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Uzomacharles: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2022
If your go make you commit sin then pluck it out....

You don't know the disadvantage of building relationship?
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Masl:
There was this girl that I met about two months ago. Though we were just normal friends for just three weeks and I noticed she really liked me which I did too and as a guy I summoned a courage to ask her out. She agreed with me and we started dating. Actually I am a child of God and I don't indulge in any form of immorality but the problem is this girl, she always make a move for kissing and romancing which has made me to fornicated with her three times and these stuffs always made me sad, felt guilty, even ashamed of myself. What can I do because I really love this girl and I don't want to leave her because she's actually the best lady out of the ladies I have ever dated.
Thank you.
What advice do you need? She wants sex and you don't... So tell her... If she can't be celibate then you both break up...

You two aren't compatible... Don't something you dislike just to please her...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Uzomacharles:
If your go make you commit sin then pluck it out....

You don't know the disadvantage of building relationship?
In this situation what should be plucked out?
Re: How Do I Overcome This by EmiDon11: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Ok o
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Uzomacharles: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:

His girlfriend since she's trying to make him commit sin..
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Boogyman557: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool make THUNDER fire the both of una!

make THUNDER also fire RELATIONSHIP!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Uzomacharles:

His girlfriend since she's trying to make him commit sin..
Oh! Thought you meant his di**
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Uzomacharles: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Oh! Thought you meant his di**

Lol mugu
Re: How Do I Overcome This by ggoldmine(f): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's fornication since they're not married!
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Re: How Do I Overcome This by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
ggoldmine:
It's fornication since they're not married!
Who made it fornication? undecided
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Lol mugu
angry

It's like you want me to start trolling you again...
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Uzomacharles: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
angry
It's like you want me to start trolling you again...

Was just joking sha...
Infact troll joor lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This by Truvelisback(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You sound like a toddler..\
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Mryacks: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Masl:
Thank you.

Simples...convince her to accept your ways or you accept hers...if you both can't then just part ways. Your core values ain't same. This one no be rocket science na...
Re: How Do I Overcome This by ify01: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Your values don't match. So you can call it quits. There are also ladies out there looking for no-sex relationships.

By now, you understand there are also ladies in your shoes sacrificing their values to keep the one they love, and regretting later.

Sooner or later, she will code that you are not really into the sex, and She'll call things off. But then, you've lost two things: your values, and the relationship. While she lost just one!

And of course, this regret will never leave you. Knowing you jilted what you have always held, for who never stayed.
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Autobot05: 1:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Masl:
Thank you.

Just marry her. That should cover up
Re: How Do I Overcome This by JOACHINpedro: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
virginprincess:
Op if you are a virgin pls don't give in,try explain to her but if she doesn't listen i suggest you let her go but if you are not a virgin i don't see the reason why you are saying no,give what she wants after all you have committed forunication.
Your heart is so pure, unfortunately the girl don disvirgin the guy.
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nonyjacuzie(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are u normal? If not fornication what is it called?
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nonyjacuzie(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Datboredberri:
Pri.ck
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you don't have errecttion don't try it.
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Breakup with her. If you are not ready for sex,don't get into a romantic relationship.
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Alapojames: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
The main purpose of a relationship is sex
If you need goal meet bayern Munich or man city

Boost your ig account at affordable price
Re: How Do I Overcome This by Eniitankorede: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Masl:
Thank you.

Why date a girl when you don’t want to fork? Are you kidding?

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional / Moment Of Truth / What's happening in this Romance Section, 4 God's sake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.