Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Make Millions With As Low As 100k Investing In Public Companies - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Millions With As Low As 100k Investing In Public Companies (270 Views)

Learn How To Make Millions With Defi / Become A Distributor Of A Fast Moving Food Brand With As Little As 100K / Poultry Business With As Low As 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions With As Low As 100k Investing In Public Companies by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Since cryptocurrency is an extremely risky "investment"
I will show you how i make money investing in both foreing and local companies.

Requirements:
1. Internet connection and internet accessible device.
2. Ability to read, write and comprehend.
3. Special decernment skills.
4. Patience.

Methodology:
1. Sense the socio-economic and geo-political situation globally. For example in March 2020 i invested money into Jumia, because since there was lockdown i figuered there will be a boom in online shopping and home delivery, so massive profit in the waiting. I bought at $2/share and sold at $17/share in 2021.

2. Making the right decision in your investment choice. When i invested in jumia, there were a host of other companies offering the same service but i choose jumia. Making the right deceision is crucial, you might need a partner or a mentor of some sort because very few have the ability to dicern.

3. Patience and perseverance
You must be patient because you invest might drop, if you panic sell then it means you were not sure of were you put your money. Assuming i bought jumia shares at $2 and it drops to $1, panic selling is when you sell out at $1 for fear of losing money. That means you didnt understand company fundamentals, you were just trying to get rich quick.

How to make money investing(Practically)
After much research, i came to the conclusion that innoson will be producing And converting cars to Gas powered, electric vehicles in the near future for the African continent.
When fuel and diesel become unaffordable, people will convert to and purchase gas powered/ electric cars and innoson will serve the African continent.

There is profit in the waiting so once they go public, BUY!
Re: How To Make Millions With As Low As 100k Investing In Public Companies by Psiyohos: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
How do I buy shares.
I'm asking as a total novice.

Pls help me with step by step advice.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Ever Wish To Earn In Dollars Recently?? Read This / How To Make Millions With Only Your Mobile Phone On Whatsapp / I Am Giving Out N500 Airtime For Everyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.