Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses (24423 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses / Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by kernniejay(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
DropsMic:
Came in here to type RIP only for me to see people masturbating over this horrific newas...Where did we go wrong o God? Why have thou cursed the black race with stupidity?? cry cry
That's how some ibo-goats were masturbating when the killings in Owo happened.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by pacespot(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Supersymetry:

I don't know how mentally handicapped people like you are considered human, common sense is very far from you, probably also from your foolish tribe.
All comments portrayed foolishness, "we all should conderm", iron conderm continue. Are they invisible that they can't be fished out. The only problem there is that you people don't allow Igbos to deal with them.

The difference between Igbo and other Nigerians is that they prevent future attack, and support the oppressed.
But other tribes are myopic that they can't think pass the present moment, hence reason for multiple attack, other tribes don't support the oppressed but rather the oppressor out of cowardise and fear , in order to receive sympathy and crumbs from the oppressor, weak men.
People like you will still conderm and fight against any attempt Igbos make to prevent future attack, won't you ?

Look at this nuisance calling someone mentally handicapped. Does "condemn" in my words mean you should not defend yourself against the jihadists? I am referencing a point where some people try to trivialize Fúlàní attacks by attributing it to a certain region and saying same fate cannot happen to them, and this one is saying something else. Who stopped you from defending yourself against Fulani herdsmen? Is like they use chest beating to do you people, inspite of South East is still the most volatile region in the Southern Nigeria today. Read and comprehend before you comment nonsense to someone next time.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by J3susFr3ak: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Supersymetry:

Use it once, the attackers will come up with many countermeasures.
The solution is very clear and vivid, which is to form Local or regional security, from every indication the federal security network is compromised, fact!!.

I do agree with you. Any effort by a Rapid Response Force Unit in response to an identified looming attack will require a Local/Regional Security and not the nonsensical Islamic Federal Security we have now....that is basically a Jihadist arm of some brain-mushed Cow herder with delusions of grandeur.

Hence the need to put Supreme Pressure on all the Presidential Candidates on the whole Restructuring thing--especially in the critical area of Regional/Local Policing.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Supersymetry: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
pacespot:

Look at this nuisance calling someone mentally handicapped. Does "condemn" in my words mean you should not defend yourself against the jihadists? I am referencing a point where some people try to trivialize Fúlàní attacks by attributing it to a certain region and saying same fate cannot happen to them, and this one is saying something else. Who stopped you from defending yourself against Fulani herdsmen? Is like they use chest beating to do you people, inspite of South East is still the most volatile region in the Southern Nigeria today. Read and comprehend before you comment nonsense to someone next time.
The reason i call you mentally handicapped is because you are indeed mentally handicapped, you and your tribe, for sure there are exceptions but they are not enough to make a difference, so the collective intelligence of your tribe is mentally handicapped,
You and your tribe hated ESN with passion, and tried everything to end it, or render it under powered, and insisted that its not the solution to the problem but to rely on federal given security.
Now the federal security cannot stop or prevent attack, here's where the mental handicap comes in, the fact that you can not recognize and admit that federal security failed and the Igbos ESN approach is the solution, Maybe out cowardise or fear, rather you are saying that everyone should join hands and conderm, abi cry together.
Very few insensitive insensitive Igbos didn't hide the opportunity to point out the flaw in your approach of cowardise, and how prevention is better than cure, which you insisted on cure, you call it chest beating,
the truth about Igbos will only pain you but it won't change the fact that Fulani can only continuesly attack border Igbo, not hinterland, because only a single attack will trigger Igbos to organize a formidable security waiting for them Incase of future attack, not you cowards they attack your hinterland continuesly.
The only way Igbos can stop border attack is through regional security like ESN or by occasional premtive attack on their hide out in kogi and benue etc but not possible because people like you and Nigerians will conderm it and even support and fight with herdmen, To see Igbos down, it seems that's the only thing that keeps you cowards in Nigeria happy.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by amliftedhigher: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yet the uselessss UGM are busy killing their brothers instead to go after this killers
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by effido666: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Will there ever be peace in Nigeria?
there can never b peace in this country .....that's y I'm always wit my 25 rounds pistol wen I walk around cos I knw dey can never b peace

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by TruthinAction: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Any Governor in the south that cannot protect his people from these terrorist is not fit to continue to govern.

Any village that comes under the attack of herdsmen is stupid.

War is already declared against none fulanis and Christians. Don't wait for them to attack. Every community should be ready to defend because once they have started, they will keep coming back. They want to overrun every other communities with the help of this terrorist government.

And our people in government cannot see the realities of what is happening. Even so many in Nairaland do not know what is going on.

We are talking about 2023 election when we are not sure we will be alive to see that day.

Keep underrating this people until they take over Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by UNDFTD: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
LILTJAY:

Source: https://punchng.com/enugu-community-laments-as-suspected-herdsmen-kill-five-burn-houses/

Where are the idiots that carry water for the terrorist Fulanis? Your silence is deafening! You M0R0NS would be foaming in the mouth like rabid dogs had it been an issue about IPOB or ESN. You would NOT condemn the atrocities been committed by your Fulani masters. And when the community rises up, then you would find your voices. My hope and wish for you is that the same evil be visited upon you and yours.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Ebowo(f): 2:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Machinegun91:
Where are those Igbo warriors that were shouting Benue people are lazy people?

How far?

Show your selves

It's now your turn to eliminate Fulani herdsmen out of Africa

Anyone saying that in not informed:::we dealt with Usman Danfodio n his men back then in the kwararafa Kingdom,
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses by Machinegun91(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Should we Southerners and Middle Belters mock ourselves over this?
when such things were happening in Benue, Igbo people were busy laughing at Benue people.

Let's mock ourselves before seriousness will take place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard / I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness / ‘It’s For Security Purposes’ — Zainab Ahmed Speaks On Depletion Of Excess Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.