Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket (33265 Views)

Minimum Wage: Half ‘agbado’ Better Than None – Shehu Sani On NLC Strike / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age / Shehu Sani On Coronavirus: 'If The Italian Patient Were A Nigerian In Italy....' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Elvis2kay: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
angry
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Naiira(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by chibabyboy: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
I don't see any insane christian or patriotic youth voting for either Apc or Pdp.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by ismodiwa(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
SHINJA:
If you are a Christian vote for a Christian president.

If you are a Muslim vote for a Muslim President.

If you are an Atheist or Traditional worshipper vote for a Christian president...

If you want Sharia ,vote for a Muslim President..

If you want freedom and a country where people will not be killed because of blaspheme, vote for a Christian president...

God bless southsouth and southwest..

Senseless
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Gwan2(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
I Stan and re-Stan

Someone told me that El-rufai going for Muslim-Muslim ticket for the first time in a very multi-ethnic and religiously volatile Kaduna state was a litmus test for the grand agenda at the federal level, but I took those words with a pinch of salt. They are evidently playing out now.

You see, when it comes to political master plan and how to conquer territories or islamise a region, the core northern Muslims have no competition. They could trade off anything on the platter of religion, it’s that sacred to them. How many were bold enough to condemn, Deborah’s murder Infact, many applauded it, though in secret.

To a typical northern Muslim, religion comes first, then ethnic background before any other thing. Picking Tinubu out of other candidates at APC primary was to respect the closed door agreement of turn by turn presidency APC had, no option. The only way to appease their religious affiliation and give them a soft landing was to choose a Muslim from South, atleast to them is not a lose lose scenario.

El-rufai further divided Kaduna along religious line than he met it. A state that had been fighting religious war since I was 4yrs, and resort to religious crisis at the slightest provocation..a state witnessing massive onslaught of Christians, a state that kidnapping is normal…banditry is commonplace.. the southern kaduna people feel more threatened by el-rufai government than they ever had..Then the only way to bridge the gap is replace their only symbol of belonging and identity with a Muslim deputy, eve though most times, the Christian deputy is deliberately rendered useless or ceremonial by the Muslim governor, but it gives a psychological feeling of being part of the state to the region, further spiting them of their and telling them they are inconsequential. Tell me if that’s not bigotry, evil and wicked.

Any Muslim that support a Muslim Muslim project in Nigeria is not to be trusted by his close pals..especially on religious debates. I salute core northern Muslims that condemn such anomaly

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Gkay1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by mauchiz: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
*YOU CAN’T LOVE NIGERIA & WANT BOLA TINUBU AS ITS PRESIDENT*

By Akin Ojumu

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a stranger to Nigerians. The man with the Grave’s Disease eyes has been around a long time. BAT is a vector of deadly viral disease of pandemic proportions. He is a parasite that takes over everything his hand touches. 

The following is what Bola Tinubu did to Lagos State:

*Number 4, Oyinkan Abayomi (Formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi – Valued at N450 Million*
A 5-bedroom detached house on one acre of land was Lagos State Governor’s guest house since 1979
Certificate of occupancy was signed and released to Tinubu by Fashola in 2007

*26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi – Valued at N600 Million*
Originally claimed to be by Oando Plc Guest House, it was later acquired by Tinubu from Oando
Lagos State Government paid to rebuild and renovate, it then purchased it from Tinubu for an undisclosed sum.
Subsequently, the State handed the property back to Tinubu under the Pension Bill he signed into law shortly before Tinubu left office in 2007. 

*Annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja – Valued at N450 Million*
Bought by the State Government in 2006 to protect the main house from security breach.
Shortly after Tinubu left office, the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before leaving office.

*250-Hectares of Land Ajah Junction, Lekki Road – Valued at N35 Billion*
Initially meant for a General Hospital, Eti-Osa Local Government 
Tinubu confiscated and handed it over to Trojan Estate Ltd – a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu
Trojan Estate used the land to build the Royal Garden Housing Estate at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.

*1,000-Hectares of Land Located at Lakowe, Near Abijo, Ibeju-Lekki Local Government – Valued at N75 Billion*
Given to Lekki Concession Company owned by Tinubu and Fashola
Developed as golf course and housing estate by Assets and Resource Management Ltd 

*157-Hectares Prime Land with 2.5km of Atlantic Beachfront – Valued at N10 Billion*
Appropriated by Tinubu from the communities of Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government
Tinubu gave it to Ibukun Fakeye, one of his many cronies

*3.8 Hectare of Land in Victoria Island Next to Institute of Oceanography – Valued at N3 Billion*
It belonged to Lagos State Fisheries office, but now owned by Bola Tinubu

*Fishery Landing Jetty at Badore – Valued at N500 Million*
The Ilubirin fishermen were to be relocated here
It’s owned by Bola Tinubu

*Entire Ogudu Foreshore – Valued at N5 Billion*
The scheme initially earmarked for a low-cost housing scheme 
Now owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*Ilubinrin Housing Estate – Valued at N2.5 Billion*
Used to house Lagos State Civil Servants and Judges up till 2007
It’s now owned by Jagaban

*Former Julius Berger Yard at Oko Orisan, Epe – Valued at N450 Million*
This property belonged to the Lagos State Government
It’s now owned by Bola Tinubu

*Lagos State Polytechnic near Toll Gate*
Bola Tinubu kicked the Polytechnic out in 2006
Took over the property to build the headquarters of Television Continental (TVC) owned by him

*Critical Care Unit, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja*
Built and equipped with Lagos State funds
It now belongs to Bola Tinubu and run by his cousin, Dr. Sikiru Tinubu
The Care Unit generates revenue from fees paid by the State Government on behalf of patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*14-Hectare Parkview Ikoyi Estate Foreshore Land*
Reclaimed by Lagos State Government
Now belongs to Bola Tinubu. 

*Strabag Yard Next to Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja*
Tinubu took it over while in office 

You cannot love Nigeria and wish a man like BAT become its president. Don’t tell me you have the interest of Nigerians at heart if you want to entrust their fate and future into the hands of a man who is a Bermuda Triangle that sucks in everything in his vicinity.

May God help Nigeria if this man ever becomes its president.

https://www.africanplume.com/2022/06/you-cant-love-nigeria-want-bola-tinubu.html

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Tareq1105: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
To think people are still considering APC
Same party that is responsible for this hardshipundecided
Still coming with another old man ......signing out✈

Tinubu has the capacity and experience and that's why we stand by the party. Tinubu will unite Nigeria and Nigerians bcoz that's what is lacking in Buhari Administration. Buhari as a military man doesn't have much friends as Tinubu.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by AustineE1: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pls people should hold back from condeming muslim-muslim ticket,so that Tinubu will fall into the trap and his devilish ambition of being president will
be gone with the wind.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by MrPADDY(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Interesting. Naija, my country
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by kweensheba: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
The blunders of APC and PDP are blessings to Obi.

Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Philipponzaghi: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Is it only Kaduna state that got Muslim-Muslim leadership?

Sheu Sani no too get sense tbh.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Chydon888: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
How I wish APC will go for Muslim-Muslim ticket. It will be a good news for we LP.

On Peter obi mandate I stand come today, come 2023.

Go and get your PVC.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Tareq1105: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
mauchiz:
*YOU CAN’T LOVE NIGERIA & WANT BOLA TINUBU AS ITS PRESIDENT*

By Akin Ojumu

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a stranger to Nigerians. The man with the Grave’s Disease eyes has been around a long time. BAT is a vector of deadly viral disease of pandemic proportions. He is a parasite that takes over everything his hand touches. 

The following is what Bola Tinubu did to Lagos State:

*Number 4, Oyinkan Abayomi (Formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi – Valued at N450 Million*
A 5-bedroom detached house on one acre of land was Lagos State Governor’s guest house since 1979
Certificate of occupancy was signed and released to Tinubu by Fashola in 2007

*26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi – Valued at N600 Million*
Originally claimed to be by Oando Plc Guest House, it was later acquired by Tinubu from Oando
Lagos State Government paid to rebuild and renovate, it then purchased it from Tinubu for an undisclosed sum.
Subsequently, the State handed the property back to Tinubu under the Pension Bill he signed into law shortly before Tinubu left office in 2007. 

*Annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja – Valued at N450 Million*
Bought by the State Government in 2006 to protect the main house from security breach.
Shortly after Tinubu left office, the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before leaving office.

*250-Hectares of Land Ajah Junction, Lekki Road – Valued at N35 Billion*
Initially meant for a General Hospital, Eti-Osa Local Government 
Tinubu confiscated and handed it over to Trojan Estate Ltd – a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu
Trojan Estate used the land to build the Royal Garden Housing Estate at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.

*1,000-Hectares of Land Located at Lakowe, Near Abijo, Ibeju-Lekki Local Government – Valued at N75 Billion*
Given to Lekki Concession Company owned by Tinubu and Fashola
Developed as golf course and housing estate by Assets and Resource Management Ltd 

*157-Hectares Prime Land with 2.5km of Atlantic Beachfront – Valued at N10 Billion*
Appropriated by Tinubu from the communities of Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government
Tinubu gave it to Ibukun Fakeye, one of his many cronies

*3.8 Hectare of Land in Victoria Island Next to Institute of Oceanography – Valued at N3 Billion*
It belonged to Lagos State Fisheries office, but now owned by Bola Tinubu

*Fishery Landing Jetty at Badore – Valued at N500 Million*
The Ilubirin fishermen were to be relocated here
It’s owned by Bola Tinubu

*Entire Ogudu Foreshore – Valued at N5 Billion*
The scheme initially earmarked for a low-cost housing scheme 
Now owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*Ilubinrin Housing Estate – Valued at N2.5 Billion*
Used to house Lagos State Civil Servants and Judges up till 2007
It’s now owned by Jagaban

*Former Julius Berger Yard at Oko Orisan, Epe – Valued at N450 Million*
This property belonged to the Lagos State Government
It’s now owned by Bola Tinubu

*Lagos State Polytechnic near Toll Gate*
Bola Tinubu kicked the Polytechnic out in 2006
Took over the property to build the headquarters of Television Continental (TVC) owned by him

*Critical Care Unit, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja*
Built and equipped with Lagos State funds
It now belongs to Bola Tinubu and run by his cousin, Dr. Sikiru Tinubu
The Care Unit generates revenue from fees paid by the State Government on behalf of patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*14-Hectare Parkview Ikoyi Estate Foreshore Land*
Reclaimed by Lagos State Government
Now belongs to Bola Tinubu. 

*Strabag Yard Next to Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja*
Tinubu took it over while in office 

You cannot love Nigeria and wish a man like BAT become its president. Don’t tell me you have the interest of Nigerians at heart if you want to entrust their fate and future into the hands of a man who is a Bermuda Triangle that sucks in everything in his vicinity.

May God help Nigeria if this man ever becomes its president.

https://www.africanplume.com/2022/06/you-cant-love-nigeria-want-bola-tinubu.html

I've heard you, on Asiwaju I stand. Raymond Dokpesi did more than this in a documentary in 2015 on his AIT station which he titled Lion of Bourdilon. When Tinubu sued him to court, he couldn't prove the allegations. Dokpesi begged for out of court settlement. So, I'm not sure of those allegations you listed there, I just hope you would not deny it later bcoz it's easy to allege but difficult to prove.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by sangresan(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The only two sets of people supporting a Muslim - Muslim ticket are BMC îmbeciles and Tinubu urchins. Those ones can never wish good on their fellow man, they're pure evil, tribal and political bigots.

And they are in majority in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself. If APC gives Tinubu a Muslim VP, Christians like us we still support him.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Mrsimpleworld: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
There is a plan by the northern cabal to ensure Fulani continuous ruling by paving the way for Atiefku. Tinubu is the only candidate that can halt this dream, so, the plan is to cause division among his supporters so that athifku can have it. This is the calculation of those advocating for Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Reference(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Still coming with another old man ......signing out✈

Honestly, I am just mystified.
But this is Nigeria where insanity rules.
Any other democracy will confine the present ruling party to a term in 'opposition prison'
To reward it with another immediate term will simply mean performance is not a criteria for leadership in Nigeria.... but on second thoughts, when has it ever been the criteria...
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Obainomilano: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The only two sets of people supporting a Muslim - Muslim ticket are BMC îmbeciles and Tinubu urchins. Those ones can never wish good on their fellow man, they're pure evil, tribal and political bigots.
as a matter of fact we obedient fans are fully in support of a Muslim/Muslim ticket ...if possible a Fulani VP .. probably from the miyetti Allah..it will save us a lot of stress on February 25 or so. ..thank you
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Okoroawusa: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
I thought this guy left APC
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Emotionss: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
[/color]
HONESTFACT101:
Still coming with another old man [color=#990000] ......signing out✈

One of the major reason why we still have people supporting Apc or dpd, especially with the current economical situation in Nigeria is rooted mostly on tribalism and personal/regional interests....

To a lot of Nigerians, it's better an older, weaker and sick person from my tribe or religion to be President than a younger, stronger and competent person from another tribe to be President...

As far as I am concerne, Nigeria is the only country in the world where it's citizens are comfortable with their suffering and hardship as long as their "brother" is in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Tareq1105: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
sangresan:

And they are in majority in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself. If APC gives Tinubu a Muslim VP, Christians like us we still support him.

Same with me bcoz I didn't see the effects of Osinbajo as VP when christians were being killed. Tinubu may be a Muslim but not a religion fanatics just like MKO Abiola then.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by SHINJA: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
ismodiwa:

Senseless

Like Ur mom
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by CaptainFM1: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why do people have this fear of violence with regards to this religion called Islam?

It seems to me that almost everyone that's a Muslim has that violent character inherently planted into him.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by SOPIGO: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
That Supid MUMURIC of Akintola has nothing to say about Muslim Muslim Ticket.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by ismodiwa(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
SHINJA:

Like Ur mom

God rest her soul..
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by ozegidon(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Are you now saying that they are no longer wanted outside kaduna domain.... grin grin

Well,

If you are a like- minded person, you don't need to worry about religion.... grin
I disagree with you!!!
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by KGREAT(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
I'm a Christian Yoruba, but I won't vote for Tinubuu if Muslim-Muslim thicket is embraced by Tinubu. I will vote Obi. Unfortunately obi won't go far due to many factors.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Zelenskyy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
A Muslim-Muslim Ticket is Dead on arrival...

APC should try it and see fire...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by favour32(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Saying no to Muslim-Muslim ticket is a waste of time.
What do you do when your very existence is threatened by unwholesome combinations?
Your vote should not be unconnected to what gives you rest of mind.
Re: Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket by Spizzy1: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
If we want to sink this country. Vote Muslim - Muslim candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.