Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,149 members, 7,960,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Fleared Gas Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fleared Gas Needed Urgently (172 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fleared Gas Needed Urgently by bigdaddygeee(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
I have a client that wants to Offtake flared gas from existing oil fields, pay the oil well owner for the gas rather than allowing it burnt off. They will further invest in infrastructure to harness the gas.

Please kindly get back to me, if you have access to any oil well owner that might want to sell off the gas flared. It's very urgent. Thanks

Call me on 07044530106

Re: Fleared Gas Needed Urgently by Oxef123(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is this still needed?
Re: Fleared Gas Needed Urgently by Chiefigho: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
I sent you a WhatsApp message

bigdaddygeee:
I have a client that wants to Offtake flared gas from existing oil fields, pay the oil well owner for the gas rather than allowing it burnt off. They will further invest in infrastructure to harness the gas.

Please kindly get back to me, if you have access to any oil well owner that might want to sell off the gas flared. It's very urgent. Thanks

Call me on 07044530106

(1) (Reply)

Make 100k Every Week With A Little Start Up Capital / Gemstones Tourmaline Both Medium And Quality Grades For Sale / N217.22 Billion Is Invested In The Manufacturing Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.