Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,875 members, 7,973,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

Npower Physical Verification Bribery In Nysc Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Bribery In Nysc Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna (332 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Physical Verification Bribery In Nysc Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna by shekoduza: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Imagine walking happily to get verified, just to be told you have to pay N500 for the verification. That was the scenario that played out while i went for my NPOWER physical Verification at NYSC Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna, luckily i found my neighbor there and had to borrow the money from him. Bribery and Corruption is just everywhere, no hope for the common Man in this country. Dear Nairalanders, was it same in your various centres?

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Bribery In Nysc Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna by Pauldollars(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
[img][/img]
shekoduza:
Imagine walking happily to get verified, just to be told you have to pay N500 for the verification. That was the scenario that played out while i went for my NPOWER physical Verification at NYSC Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna, luckily i found my neighbor there and had to borrow the money from him. Bribery and Corruption is just everywhere, no hope for the common Man in this country. Dear Nairalanders, was it same in your various centres?

That's how it is across Nigeria. Even here in Bauchi state it is 500 naira
The amount may vary in some states
Those Corp members doing the verification are not Npower staffs and will be paid from that charge
Re: Npower Physical Verification Bribery In Nysc Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna by uthlaw: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Do watin u go do...ur noise will change nothing,na where we found ourselves, just follow the procedure and stop I TO KNOW!
Re: Npower Physical Verification Bribery In Nysc Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna by Ojey1234: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oga its everywhere, free them, just do normal and look away
Re: Npower Physical Verification Bribery In Nysc Secretariat Sabon Tasha Kaduna by PastorFire: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oga, mesef paid 500. Everyone knows it's free but what can one do?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know With Just 4000 You Will Be Earning Every Hour / Weekend Or Evening Job; Help! / Hot Jobs In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.