Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

PDP And Their Hatred For South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And Their Hatred For South East. (299 Views)

Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career' / Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And Their Hatred For South East. by muykem: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
South East has been a strong hold of PDP since 1999. They have never lost presidential election in any of their 5 states. They were not considered for president ticket and even worst still VP slot has eluded them, Peter Obi privity to this arrangement caused his exit from the party. Who is to blame?

2 Likes

Re: PDP And Their Hatred For South East. by iCheckm8: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wetin be Okowa geopolitical zone? I dey ask for person abeg grin
Re: PDP And Their Hatred For South East. by Crixxx: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCheckm8:

Mumu just Dy Dy book space on every thread. I hope spam bots block you soon.
Re: PDP And Their Hatred For South East. by Ebubu4: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:
South East has been a strong hold of PDP since 1999. They have never lost presidential election in any of their 5 states. They were not considered for president ticket and even worst still VP slot has eluded them, Peter Obi privity to this arrangement caused his exit from the party. Who is to blame?
south east politicians. ugwuanyi selected pdp delegates to vote in primaries. who did he tell them to vote ? wike. ihedioha as pdp leader in imo told his delegates to vote atiku, abia gov told his own to vote wike. andy uba told his own to vote atiku.

have you seen how ibo didn't emerge pdp candidate ? they couldn't even negotiate for vice while trading their votes grin

patheticgrin

i stand with umahi

16 Likes

Re: PDP And Their Hatred For South East. by Ayed44: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:
Some of u are campaigning for Peter Obi/Labour party and still want PDP VP slot at the same time. It doesn't work that way.
Re: PDP And Their Hatred For South East. by Frigga13: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
There’s no secret anywhere that Pdp has zoned ticket north .. because the party wants the power at the center back..
it was open .. the noise became major by the Yoruba media igbos caught on it .. the southern governors forum thing all was planes and orchestrated in Tinubu’s bedroom while he left for London …
Southerners bought it .. Pdp raised Saraki reconciliation committee ..

The thing is that igbos don’t have a political structure .. a politcal plan .. they just follow the trend.. come carry a.m. for head .. like end sars ,
If OBi no constest .. he’s would have been the next Vice President of Nigeria

But power must come to south mantra originally planned out by Yoruba .. wey don Dey get wetin Dey want .. is about making igbos a regional party at the center ..

Nigerians politcs is not about social media Obi

Yoruba sold Buhari when it was convenient without listening to Una shout of betrays and blahs and got a Vice President and a national presidential candidate

Nigerians sef

I’m high

Power to the people

North 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP And Their Hatred For South East. by iCheckm8: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:

Mumu just Dy Dy book space on every thread. I hope spam bots block you soon.

Block your p. a. p. a soonest
Re: PDP And Their Hatred For South East. by Crixxx: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCheckm8:

Block my papa soonest

Good boy

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Peter Obi, Labour Party The Long Sleeping Giant Is About To Wake Up / No Mercy From The Government / Obi And Kwankwaso Are Mutually Enjoying Open Options Yet May Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.