Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians (34688 Views)

The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal / How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by saintrow1: 5:22am On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

You hate us and we hate you, you slander us and we slander you so don't pick offense bro, if you like keep slandering. Igbos and Yorubas have gone far in relationship that your online wailing and antagonism can't stop, both in marriage, business and so forth. Mind you my fiancee is a Yoruba but that does not stop me from giving it out to you back to back when you threaten the great igbo nation

Yorubas and igbos have no relations. Please don't fool yourself. If you like marry yoruba we don't give a dam, you will never be one of us. We don't know you, Before the colonisation of Nigeria, yoruba people only had relations with the edo kingdom and delta people. We don't know you from anywhere, in fact we don't know you existed. To think of it, who wants to relate with people that are just nothing but a dot in a circle. You people came to lagos as refugees during the civil war. Out of pity and generosity we helped you animals. Yorubas of yesterday were nice but we the new generations are not. We will treat your f**k up. Tinubu will be the president in 2023, election or no election. It is yorubas turn and we will do whatsoever to take it. Even if we have to turn Nigeria to another Rwanda genocide.

God bless tinubu
God bless yorubas
God bless yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by KOE1(m): 5:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Willis2:
Tinubu is really a good bad guy, I would have choose him over Atiku, if not for his old age.. but now I'm Obified
meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Hatred vomit and scattered permutation. Unstable as water! Moving from pillar to post. Your Igbo JUJU is not catching anyone. If you like be disobedient...BAT does not condemn anybody. Your eyes will soon open and sure you will ask God to forgive your mouth.
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by saintrow1: 5:26am On Jun 17, 2022
orlaglobal234:
I am a Yoruba by tribe but this time since Osinbajo fail from primary Peter Obi is my presidential candidate 100% and he will become our next president by the special grace of almighty God

BEAWARE OF THIS "IMPOSTER"
Igbos pretending to be yorubas
Igbos are trojan horse in Yorubaland

BE WARNED
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by saintrow1: 5:27am On Jun 17, 2022
olas24u:

Are you a citizen of this country?if you desire a new Nigeria ,you restructure and practice true fiscal federalism.Obi has never spoken about that before,today and in the future.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by saintrow1: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Risingblue008:
I've come to observed that
Any news or comments concerning tinibu,,the LIKES r not that much
But if it's
Peter obi
U will see LIKES of about 80-200 likes,
Pls try and observe it,

Don't worry they will be shocked just like they were during apc primary
Tinubu beat them up mercilessly.
Have told them, online can never win the reality on ground
You see all these useless youth shouting pvc, will never go out to vote on the D-day. They only come online to talk trash. They lack the desire and commitment to do anything productive.
All those that said osibanjo will beat tinubu have refused to reply my message since osibanjo lost.
If you understand politics well you will know that tinubu is the only grand master in this game.
See you in 2023

BAT 2023
Yoruba all the way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by dreu2fine(m): 5:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
Forget these ones! If we desire a new Nigeria, Peter Obi is the man
Obi has fail the the hope of a new Nigeria
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by Okwyjesus(m): 5:38am On Jun 17, 2022
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-cabal-and-southern-politicians/
What do we expect from biased Tinubu newspaper. IGBOs did and lgbos that.

See as the paper is painting Tinubu saint and making caricature of the lgbos. Did this amateur writer listen to Ogbonnaya Onu at all?
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by Urchmantete: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Baba piss for body oo, check him cloth na
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by html14java(f): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2022
babaolofin:

[s]Is this not extreme frustration? To sit down with PC to analyze likes and shares instead of issues. Is that not the work of lazy youths? Matured minds don't write for likes or shares because it takes the deep to communicate with the deep.[/s]

[s]There is nothing so special about the profiles you attached because it is a child's play when compared to what your people do online. Also, it is not out of place for people of similar interest to be on a topic at the same time.[/s]

[s]Your people created enemies. You insult and assault people but when they made response back you complained. Abroad (UK) and Nigeria you report hate speech but you started it and devote much energy to it, it is only when they attack back it becomes hate speech. [/s]

[s]You are the ones reporting bad boss at workplace so as to remove other people from position of authority to replace them with your kinsmen. [/s]

[s]There is not nothing special about those profiles and the likes or shares. It is not up to 5% of what your people do against Tinubu's personality on social media.[/s]
Trash.
You're writing out of context, dear.

Let me ask, Is it a coincidence that 98% of the profiles I've seen here supporting Tinubu was created the same day?

This is rigging and thats how election rigging starts. You're part of the problem in Nigeria if you gladly support that.

Well, Your long Epistle is not necessary as long as it doesn't counter my claim. I'll continue to expose you and your multiple accounts used for same purpose.
You're doomed.
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by mattsejuro(m): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu will be the president no matter what. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

The same man that singlehandedly shoved buhari down the throat of Nigerians all in a bid for apc to grab power.
You seem really impressed with Buhari's administration.
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by ogwumgbe: 6:18am On Jun 17, 2022
saintrow1:

Yorubas and igbos have no relations. Please don't fool yourself. If you like marry yoruba we don't give a dam, you will never be one of us. We don't know you, Before the colonisation of Nigeria, yoruba people only had relations with the edo kingdom and delta people. We don't know you from anywhere, in fact we don't know you existed. To think of it, who wants to relate with people that are just nothing but a dot in a circle. You people came to lagos as refugees during the civil war. Out of pity and generosity we helped you animals. Yorubas of yesterday were nice but we the new generations are not. We will treat your f**k up. Tinubu will be the president in 2023, election or no election. It is yorubas turn and we will do whatsoever to take it. Even if we have to turn Nigeria to another Rwanda genocide.

God bless tinubu
God bless yorubas
God bless yorubaland

Noise maker, your Yoruba girl is the one going extra mile to make sure I tie the knot with her, A Yoruba pig like you gave her two children and ran away as usual like you stinking idiots from hell. Who want to relate with you? Lagos is not your property nor your State, the reason it has not been taken over by the Fulanis is the fear of how the igbos with guts will see it. What can you people do about it except to wail and shout as usual, useless gutless monkeys. You should avenge Owo Massacre first before coming here to display your idiocy. Common get out of here, let you theif come and win and let's see. You slowpoke

Noise maker, your Yoruba girl is the one going extra mile to make sure I tie the knot with her, A Yoruba pig like you gave her two children and ran away as usual like you stinking idiots from hell. Who want to relate with you? Lagos is not your property nor your State, the reason it has not been taken over by the Fulanis is the fear of how the igbos with guts will see it. What can you people do about it except to wail and shout as usual, useless gutless monkeys. You should avenge Owo Massacre first before coming here to display your idiocy. Common get out of here, let you theif come and win and let's see. You slowpoke
[/quote]
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by Lashist(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju oko Remi don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.
Oga sell your candidate wella...this way isnt the right way...talk about what he can do...trolling about slaying ppl will not help...even though you are a troll, while trolling, talk better about BAT..abi shey you no go school??
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by medolab90(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Bots now on NL
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by Tbozun: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people's will still prefer to have their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #Peter obi 2023 confirm
How can we support who we know very little about? Campaign for their supports by citing things they have done before which will give us some hope what they could do if given power. All these bullying methods of campaigning by just saying he will work for youths and that you must vote for him won't help your candidate at the polls. How can you expect people you are showing hate towards to vote for you but you definitely need their votes. If not you will finally think you were rigged out not knowing you rigged yourself out.
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by Gold2882: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Crixxx:
Vegetable
with condemned Amala
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by PositiveDirect: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Even to the blind, u would know that those paid bots are out to mislead

But we the obidient ones are wiser

Ha, boss, so you are OBIdient? 100% OBIdient right here too! Good to know. We need to suffocate PDP and APC with massive votes. Obi is the man to go. I'm OBIdient.
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by orisa37: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
TINUBU BUGA THEM ALL IN HIS DANCE VIDEO. HE IS A NO MEAN POLITICIAN.
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by b1olat: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
ijustdey:
PDP APC birds of the same feather. We're in-between the devil and the deep blue Sea.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-cabal-and-southern-politicians/
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by tuoyoojo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
PositiveDirect:

Ha, boss, so you are OBIdient? 100% OBIdient right here too! Good to know. We need to suffocate PDP and APC with massive votes. Obi is the man to go. I'm OBIdient.
My chief! Long time. We are mobilising for him. Its now or never. It's our goal to get as much obidient voters as possible.

How is ur business and family

Really nice to hear from you again
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by DrAkpamudehe: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
NLPoliceWoman aka :

Over to you.

Still in Premium pains.
U go dey alright last last grin
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by DrAkpamudehe: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
tuoyoojo:

My chief! Long time. We are mobilising for him. Its now or never. It's our goal to get as much obidient voters as possible.

How is ur business and family

Really nice to hear from you again

U r mobilizing for him on nairaland abi social media. Even obi knows he is dreaming. U people should stop deceiving yourself.
It is Atiku's time, get used to it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by tuoyoojo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

U r mobilizing for him on nairaland abi social media. Even obi knows he is dreaming. U people should stop deceiving yourself.

Bros docki, make obi nor give u sleepless night o.....this movement is beyond you....I know how many people I have mobilized for obi....if you want ur atiku to win, pls double your hustle

You know say we for labour party nor get structure

Do your own, make I do my own
Re: Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians by tuoyoojo(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

You should be in the trenches mobilising for your candidate, leave us in our nairaland polling unit

Atiku time indeed!

If not for anything, you have one vote, I have one vote, my own go cancel your own...with that, I am satisfied.

Trust would be willing to pay millions for each vote like he bought delegates during the pdp convention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Ogunleye: Army To Investigate Alleged Maltreatment Of Female Soldier / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.