Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,711 members, 7,921,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate (60225 Views)

Afegbua To Daniel Bwala: I Am Not One Of Those Atiku Can Threaten / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by magzey: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Iam for JAGABAN Movement BAT is the Answer.#BAT2023 grin grin

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Mumusaphire: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2022
ponishah:

Your mumu no dey ever do?
I can see who u are. Must u abuse? Or what I asked look like abuse?
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2022
The only accusation that Kassim Afegbua made that seems plausible is that we all watched Okowa on TV last year chairing a meeting of Southern governors that issued a communique that power must shift to the south in 2023.... today is a VP candidate to a northerner.

That's all I have to say.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by SenatePresdo(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu has 55% chance while Atiku has 30%. Peter Obi will come 4th after kwankwaso with 5%.

Aside from SW, Tinubu can't win any other zone. SS/SE are for Peter Obi.

NE for Atiku. North central between Atiku and Obi

NW for Kwankwaso
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by 1gbofam: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
suffer no dey tire you ni...grin Atleast if you don't want to save yourself, save the future of your unborn kids and support who won't loot their future away

Confusion no dey tire you ni? One minute Biafra or death, next minute it's PO or death. Pick a struggle Nwanne.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Zelenskyy(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2022
kratos12345:
you sure say fainting nor go hungry you when your eyes clear ? Prematured yam better pass you going by the way you dey talk

E pian am ooo.... ..... cheesy cheesy

See the tears and pains of this misguided fellow.

You can pass the insults and threats above to your parents and family members when next you see them....

Cry more Cry more, your Tears is useful in the Jungle ...

Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Johnrake69:
Okowa's treacherous act should never go unanswered. PDP has started failing. Delta state will vote against PDP not to talk of the rest of South South. You called a meeting of southern governors and issued a communique that power should come South and you went behind to back a Northerner for the ticket just to secure VP spot for yourself. Betraying Southern region.

We take betrayal personal. Aside that we don't want to support a candidate that has contributed to the indebtedness of Deltans without any infrastructure to show for it. #180billion borrowed within 3months. The project at Coker junction in Asaba has been abandoned since 2years now.

Okowa is nothing but a disaster. I guess only his Uwa people will vote for him.

But anyway I'm Obidient. Labour Party for Presidency

Modified: And for any doubting thomas going to qoute me about the loans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2022/04/26/delta-assembly-approves-gov-okowas-n150-billion-loan-request-13-months-to-end-of-tenure/%3famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/delta-assembly-approves-another-n25bn-loan-for-okowa/%3famp
you are talking nonsense. What project at koker junction are you talking about?
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Slynation(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2022
1gbofam:

Confusion no dey tire you ni? One minute Biafra or death, next minute it's PO or death. Pick a struggle Nwanne.

Whomever is against Tinubu is automatically a Biafran, Support your nonsense in peace, but have it at the back of your mind that we must safe you this time around from recycled Old Politicians since you can't save yourself....

Take note of the word "MUST"
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by gadogado(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Johnrake69:
Okowa's treacherous act should never go unanswered. PDP has started failing. Delta state will vote against PDP not to talk of the rest of South South. You called a meeting of southern governors and issued a communique that power should come South and you went behind to back a Northerner for the ticket just to secure VP spot for yourself. Betraying Southern region.

We take betrayal personal. Aside that we don't want to support a candidate that has contributed to the indebtedness of Deltans without any infrastructure to show for it. #180billion borrowed within 3months. The project at Coker junction in Asaba has been abandoned since 2years now.

Okowa is nothing but a disaster. I guess only his Uwa people will vote for him.

But anyway I'm Obidient. Labour Party for Presidency

Modified: And for any doubting thomas going to qoute me about the loans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2022/04/26/delta-assembly-approves-gov-okowas-n150-billion-loan-request-13-months-to-end-of-tenure/%3famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/delta-assembly-approves-another-n25bn-loan-for-okowa/%3famp

1. This cannot be any further away from the truth. Firstly, the power shift position was nothing but politicking. Even Wike wanted to be Atiku’s running mate but lost out due to some considerations especially of his temperament. He has been offered petroleum ministry and he is happy with it.
2. Why not blame south east delegates that voted for Atiku? Or southern delegates that voted for him. Ultimately, parties want to win elections. That is why they exist and the PDP felt Atiku was their best candidate who has a number of factors going for him i.e. national appeal, winnability, recognition etc.
3. There were a series of negotiations that produced what is now the PDP ticket. Power rotation is not in any law of the land. If you feel so strongly about “power shift” campaign for it to be put in the constitution. That way, we know that we are backward people. When all is said and done, it is primitive for any country to base elections or offices on ethnicity. Nigeria will evolve out of this primordial considerations for power.
4. This north south power rotation is a strategy of a political party to win elections. It is not law. It is not even a convention. It is a mere political tactic. Even Atiku’s emergence as PDP flag bearer is a political tactic aimed at winning the northern votes to win the election.
5. You are too emotional, it is almost childish. Why should power rotate when it is not law. It is not a constitutional issue. It is a party issue. And Atiku won the primary with both northern and southern votes.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Mina79(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Atiku definitely knows he's not a match for Wike's madness hence his choice for Okowa.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by 1gbofam: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
Whomever is against Tinubu is automatically a Biafran, Support your nonsense in peace, but have it at the back of your mind that we must safe SAVE you this time around from recycled Old Politicians since you can't save yourself....

Take note of the word "MUST"

SAVE yourself first from your ridiculous grammar
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by Slynation(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2022
1gbofam:

SAVE yourself first from your ridiculous grammar
changes nothing bro...Tell the white man to come and speak my native language, Atleast I know how to speak and write their own language...!!
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by grandstar(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu has 55% chance while Atiku has 30%. Peter Obi will come 4th after kwankwaso with 5%.

There's a lot of fact in this sentence of yours.

I had forgotten that Kwankwanso was in the race. He will eat into Northwest votes for Tinubu. Peter Obi would do likewise to Atiku in the Southeast and South South.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by 1gbofam: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
changes nothing bro...Tell the white man to come and speak my native language, Atleast AT LEAST I know how to speak and write their own language...!!

AT LEAST not Atleast. Like I said, save yourself first from your ridiculous grammar first.
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by HRMK: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2022
PDP MEMBERS MUST BE REALISTIC:WIKE WONT BE OF ANY GOOD USE TO ATIKU!THE LATTER IS SIMPLY INCORRIGIBLE!HE,EVEN WONT TAKE ORDERS FROM ATIKU!!
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by doshiyad1: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2022
ivandragon:
Wike would not have allowed Atiku have peace of mind. He is too hard headed. Wike is good to have in your corner for a fight, but not one who can be trusted with too much access to power...

Absolutely correct!
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by MtDave55: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2022
jaytii:
Knowing how he frustrated OBJ while he was vice president due to his unquenchable thirst for power and coconut headedness, Mr Atiku made sure the position didn't go to Nyesom Wike.

Nigerians have ATIKU to thanks for the role he played in ensuring OBJ didn't secure his third term bid.
But he hasn't dodge similar fate as Okowa can't be trusted to be 100%, if Okowa can ditched the southern governors, his political godfather and others who is ATIKU that he won't serve similar meal when it's time?

KARMA is REAL oooh! Any thing is possible in Nigeria
Re: Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate by ohil: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Betrayalm is in DNA of South South Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) / Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.