Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:13 AM

“I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent (1081 Views)

Obi cubana lavishes Millions on Naked girls at a pool. Slay queens mudded / BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic / Naira Marley With Half Naked Girls On The Chartered Private Jet-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent by Ademide44: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
A Nigerian man identified as Eminent Ali, has declared his plan to start a fight against indecent dressing in Bayelsa state. On Wednesday, June 15, The popular MC in the state identified as Eminent Alu, announced his plan to flog ladies in the state who are indecently dressed in what he tagged “the fight against indecent dressing.”

Continue Reading: https://naijapalaba.com/i-will-flog-hell-out-of-those-half-naked-girls-walking-in-the-street-of-yenagoa-nigerian-man-announces-plan-to-embark-on-war-against-indecent-dressing/
Re: “I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
He should start from his mum tho..he should also have it in mind that there are still more than enough space in prison for wannabe redpillers.. grin
Re: “I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should start from his mum tho..he should also have it in mind that there are still more than enough space in prison for wannabe redpillers.. grin
You are uncultured, must you mention his mother
Re: “I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Batam:

You are uncultured, must you mention his mother
But he mentioned other person's mother.. grin
He should flog his momma in public first.. grin grin
Re: “I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But he mentioned other person's mother.. grin
He should flog his momma in public first.. grin grin
You are responding like those oloshos. Is indecent dressing okay by you?

A real woman is like a treasure of gold
Re: “I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Batam:

You are responding like those oloshos. Is indecent dressing okay by you?

A real woman is like a treasure of gold
What's his business with how they wish or want to dress? grin
How does it affect him?who gave him the authority to flog people for indecent dressing? grin

He should flog his mom tho..let's see how if that will stop the indecent dressing..
Re: “I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's his business with how they wish or want to dress? grin
How does it affect him?who gave him the authority to flog people for indecent dressing? grin

He should flog his mom tho..let's see how if that will stop the indecent dressing..
If his mom and his sisters are dressing indecently, he won't have to courage to say that.
BTW, do you support rape as you support indecent dressing?
Re: “I Will Flog Hell Out Of Those Half-naked Girls Walking In The Street- Eminent by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Batam:

If his mom and his sisters are dressing indecently, he won't have to courage to say that.
BTW, do you support rape as you support indecent dressing?
And how am I supporting indecent dressing?
And how did you come into the conclusion that his mom and sister don't dress that way? grin

(1) (Reply)

“god Is Good” – Davido Attends Church ‘service’ For The First Time In Three Year / Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake / OAP Nedu’s Ex-wife Shares Cryptic Post Hours After He Unveiled New Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.