Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,435 members, 7,964,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship (865 Views)

"The Tyranny Of The Vocal Minority" By Fredrick Nwabufo / New Igbo Hero, Deji Adeyanju Said This In 2019 About Ndibo / Ijelespeaks Is An Igbo Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
From the sheer gullibility and superstition of his adherent followers who throng his commercialized church ground seeking for one form or the other of material succor, Mbaka (I refuse to address him with his titular claim of being a priest of the most high), has a perfect hustle in comparison to his relinquished inherited dibia calling. The man , Mbaka is descended from a long lineage of voodoo practioneers.

Mbaka won't exist if not for a combination of gross superstition and materialism that abounds in the Alaigbo republic of Biafra aka Congo Judea.

Mbaka is not a cause and effect but rather a symptom of a highly dysfunctional society.

Naturally, in a sane clime where things do work, hope peddlers and illusionists like Mbaka would have been relegated to the astrological section of a daily newspaper, offering succor to the rudderless segment of humanity who are not ready nor willing to take their destiny into their own hands.

Nigerians are a very rare breed of hopeless people but who still cling on reeds to keep afloat in a fast sinking vessel. Where all hopes are lost in one's ability to survive in the hopelessness of present day Nijeriya, the only solution lies within the divine realms of heaven. It is from here hustlers like Mbaka, who are no different from ponzi scam artistes or voodoo quacks break their bread.

But Mbaka's popularity among the Igbo is not down to him having a direct line to heaven , rather his gullible sheeple and those of supposedly high society subscribe to his brand of Ananias Christianity on the basis of his ancestral voodoo links. Mbaka's followers and duped believers subscribe to him not out of his christian claims but his diabolical heritage. It is for this reason the high and mighty alongside the dredges of Alaigbo flock to his coven.

Mbaka won't be relevant if the igbos were not so superstitious and materialistic in their outlook.

Mbaka is a scam and he has a velvet roped section waiting for him in club hell..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by Ijoba4lyf(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
He's a confused man... Anywhere belle face
Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by babasolution: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Igbo,like the other two major tribes of Hausa and Yoruba are slave tribes.

Hopeless tribes,

3 Likes

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ijoba4lyf:
He's a confused man... Anywhere belle face
Mbaka won't exist if there were no stupid, gullible materialistic bent people to begin with.

Mbaka is not the pathogen. He is a mere opportunistic infection .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
babasolution:
The Igbo,like the other two major tribes of Hausa and Yoruba are slave tribes.

Hopeless tribes,

Igbo materialism is a plague.

Nobody is against any one bettering themselves but at what cost ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by Oysters(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
The man is a gigantic fraud. And yes, hero-worship is a condition that affects all Nigerians regardless of region. It's even more surprising in Igbo land because traditionally Igbos are taught to be very independent; them and their Chi. But it seems modern politics has made feudalism the staple of the political elite

1 Like

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
AntiMahdi:
From the sheer gullibility and superstition of his adherent followers who throng his commercialized church ground seeking for one form or the other of material succor, Mbaka (I refuse to address him with his titular claim of being a priest of the most high), has a perfect hustle in comparison to his relinquished inherited dibia calling. The man , Mbaka is descended from a long lineage of voodoo practioneers.

Mbaka won't exist if not for a combination of gross superstition and materialism that abounds in the Alaigbo republic of Biafra aka Congo Judea.

Mbaka is not a cause and effect but rather a symptom of a highly dysfunctional society.

Naturally, in a sane clime where things do work, hope peddlers and illusionists like Mbaka would have been relegated to the astrological section of a daily newspaper, offering succor to the rudderless segment of humanity who are not ready nor willing to take their destiny into their own hands.

Nigerians are a very rare breed of hopeless people but who still cling on reeds to keep afloat in a fast sinking vessel. Where all hopes are lost in one's ability to survive in the hopelessness of present day Nijeriya, the only solution lies within the divine realms of heaven. It is from here hustlers like Mbaka, who are no different from ponzi scam artistes or voodoo quacks break their bread.

But Mbaka's popularity among the Igbo is not down to him having a direct line to heaven , rather his gullible sheeple and those of supposedly high society subscribe to his brand of Ananias Christianity on the basis of his ancestral voodoo links. Mbaka's followers and duped believers subscribe to him not out of his christian claims but his diabolical heritage. It is for this reason the high and mighty alongside the dredges of Alaigbo flock to his coven.

Mbaka won't be relevant if the igbos were not so superstitious and materialistic in their outlook.

Mbaka is a scam and he has a velvet roped section waiting for him in club hell..

You took the words out of my mouth.

May God deliver our people from superstition and hero worship.

Mbaka is totally useless to Ndigbo and Nigeria in general.

3 Likes

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oysters:
The man is a gigantic fraud. And yes, hero-worship is a condition that affects all Nigerians regardless of region. It's even more surprising in Igbo land because traditionally Igbos are taught to be very independent; them and their Chi. But it seems modern politics has made feudalism the staple of the political elite

Igbo land is a land of extremes.

Like the way the pendulum swings, so also does the Igbo society acts.

Rabbi KANU, Ojukwu, Mbaka and that other fake bleaching yahoo pastor in Anambra (Odumeje) shows the Igbo can be duped easily.

Remember , Rev King?

Igbo people are easily duped into hero worship because there is a vacuum of leadership in that land.

4 Likes

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

You took the words out of my mouth.

May God deliver our people from superstition and hero worship.

Mbaka is totally useless to Ndigbo and Nigeria in general.

The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos

I am yet to read on any recent or distant episode of Christian zealots taking up arms or being violent around their cult leadership. Forget Waco, Texas or any American cult franchise. Let's concentrate on orthodox catholiscm. Has there been any cult figures within the church that inspired a violent radical cult followership? There's none I can think of other than the cult of Mbaka.

We read how they stormed their Bishop's residence searching for their priest and in the process destroying properties.

The cult of Mbaka is the first of which I have read or heard of within the Catholic Church. Igbo religious fanatiscm with the Odumeje cult followership and that of the annoying Lord's Chosen cult exposes a peek into Igbo disposition to cult and hero worship. There is the Judaic cult surrounding Rabbi Kanustein in the IPOB cult . What Mbaka , Lord Chosen , Odumeje , IPOB and a host of others, exposes a very thin layer of Igbo religious fanatiscm.

If Igbos were exposed to Islam before Christianity , they won't have been any different from the hot bed regions around the world known for Violent Islamic radicalism.

https://www.nairaland.com/6546299/cult-mbaka-exposes-fanatical-trait
Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by booblacain(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hero worship is a universal human behaviour. It has nothing nothing to do with igbo.
Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
AntiMahdi:

The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos

I am yet to read on any recent or distant episode of Christian zealots taking up arms or being violent around their cult leadership. Forget Waco, Texas or any American cult franchise. Let's concentrate on orthodox catholiscm. Has there been any cult figures within the church that inspired a violent radical cult followership? There's none I can think of other than the cult of Mbaka.

We read how they stormed their Bishop's residence searching for their priest and in the process destroying properties.

The cult of Mbaka is the first of which I have read or heard of within the Catholic Church. Igbo religious fanatiscm with the Odumeje cult followership and that of the annoying Lord's Chosen cult exposes a peek into Igbo disposition to cult and hero worship. There is the Judaic cult surrounding Rabbi Kanustein in the IPOB cult . What Mbaka , Lord Chosen , Odumeje , IPOB and a host of others, exposes a very thin layer of Igbo religious fanatiscm.

If Igbos were exposed to Islam before Christianity , they won't have been any different from the hot bed regions around the world known for Violent Islamic radicalism.

https://www.nairaland.com/6546299/cult-mbaka-exposes-fanatical-trait

You forgot to mention Reverend King.
Igbo wants visions and miracles and quick fixes. I have noticed similar traits as well. Igbos want a quick fix and a man of God who can tell what they want to hear.
We are also too emotional in our approach to things.
At the onset, I attended the Chosen before I pulled out sharperly.
Most of these fake MOG indulge in mind control tactics to manipulate weak minded individuals.

4 Likes

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
booblacain:
Hero worship is a universal human behaviour. It has nothing nothing to do with igbo.

Hero worship takes roots deep in Igbo land than any where else in Nigeria.

It spreads like wild fire and from there engulfs the whole region.

It is not isolated or a fringe movement but always main stream.

Rabble rousers will rise once every few years , gain traction and later decapitate as fast as they sprung.

This phenomenon occurs because of a lack of trust on their leaders or a lack of leadership (or both).

Igbo land looks more like Roman mandated Judea where both the Sanhedrin and Herod were not regarded by the populace but rather esoteric individuals gained sway.

1 Like

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by realstars: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
I dont realy know why people play dice with religeon? God is no man, we must respect him and keep his commandment.
politics, business and religeon should have its seperate way of operation.
Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

You forgot to mention Reverend King.
Igbo wants visions and miracles and quick fixes. I have noticed similar traits as well. Igbos want a quick fix and a man of God who can tell what they want to hear.
We are also too emotional in our approach to things.
At the onset, I attended the Chosen before I pulled out sharperly.
Most of these fake MOG indulge in mind control tactics to manipulate weak minded individuals.

I mentioned King above.
Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
AntiMahdi:

I mentioned King above.

I see now. My apologies

1 Like

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Igbo have now waged their all on Obi.

He is the latest cult hero.

An Ojukwu, Nnandi KANU and Mbaka rolled up in one joint for them to get high on.

1 Like

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by babasolution: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Like the way the pendulum swings, so also does the Igbo society acts.

Rabbi KANU, Ojukwu, Mbaka and that other fake bleaching yahoo pastor in Anambra (Odumeje) shows the Igbo can be duped easily.

Remember , Rev King?

Igbo people are easily duped into hero worship because there is a vacuum of leadership in that land.

They are slave peoples.

2 Likes

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by Oysters(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Like how the pendulum swings, so do the Igbo society act.

Rabbi KANU, Ojukwu, Mbaka and that other fake bleaching yahoo pastor in Anambra (Odumeje) show the Igbo can be duped easily.

Remember, Rev King?

well said. which is even more strange when you remember they have that mantra of [I]"the Igbo bow to no one.[/i]

deceiving themselves

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Oysters:
well said. which is even more strange when you remember they have that mantra of [I]"the Igbo bow to no one.[/i]

deceiving themselves

Among slaves, there are no kings .

This is why they don't have leaders and why also, from time to time, one rabble rouser will rise to lead them astray.

The igbos are begging to be led but they seen not to be able to have amongst then one who will lead them.

It is for this reason people like KANU can spring up from nowhere and deceive them by appealing to the eternal Igbo victim hood and promise to lead them to their materialistic promised land.

Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by AntiMahdi: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by TylerDurden: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
booblacain:

Oh really?

From KANU to Peter Obi in one flip ?

From Biafra to now one Nijeriya ?

Igbo people are the least self conscious people in Nigeria as they can easily be swayed to believe in any cause no matter how diverging.

How can we explain the 180 flip from Biafra to One Nigeria apostles of Peter Obi?

Only hero worship can explain this.
Re: The Mbakist Cult And The Tyranny Of Igbo Hero Worship by Oilwell(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi/ Datti 2023

(1) (Reply)

Northern Conspiracy To Dump Tinubu / Enugu, From A Forest To A Model City / Organ Donor’s Real Age: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.