Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,874 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion (42168 Views)

Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Bright800(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Most Nigerians are senseless, una go dey form wise, inside una head na poo full inside, how can you vote same apc that could not fight insecurity in the country, and the economy is dead for crying out loud, una never wise at all, well I still remain atikulated
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Ubongdemaga: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have seen a lot of sense in your writeup. Especially the point of reconciling aggreived people who left the party because of Wike rascality n flippant mouth. PDP has scored a massive point by dropping WIke. I'm from Niger delta n I love wike as a person n he's outspokeness but insulting people n causing rancour in d a party that suppose to b one united family is not what I tolerate. U can attack opponent but make it constructive. Now that the Jonah is out of the boat n if Atiku can convince those that left becos Wike, I think PDP will convincingly. I am fully Atikulated
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by shinealight(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
booblacain:
Nice write up, but you should use "may" in your title not " will". You never really know what will happen.

Besides that, the write-up is a load of rubbish. Anyway, it’s all his personal opinion which he’s entitled to express in a free society….but nobody is fooled by his lopsided perceptions and deductions. They can actually do better in kindergarten if properly guided! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by shinealight(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
I present to you 10 reasons why the APC will be kicked out of Aso Rock in 2023

1.Presidential flag bearer: Of the two contenders, Atiku and Tinubu, only Atiku has a national appeal. Atiku is popular in the North, SE, SS, NC, and SW. With 11 million votes in 2019, Atiku would be polling over 22 million in 2023

2. Buhari not on the ballot: With Buhari out of APC ballot, the core North would not be motivated as they were in 2015 and 2019. This time, NE, NW, and NC will be fully Atikulated. The North will rather prefer 16 years of an uninterrupted rule than 8 years of Buhari's disappointing rule, it is common sense. The North wants to know that Atiku would achieve what Buhari failed to do in 8 years.

3. APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: This is a no-brainer. Christians in Northern Nigeria are well over 70 million, from Southern Kaduna to Bauchi, Bornu, Taraba, Niger, Nassarawa, Plateau, Benue, and even up to Jigawa. It is funny that APC could not find one, just one of them worthy to be VP candidate. It is unfortunate. Then down South, even SW Christians are against the Muslim-Muslim ticket. We all know that Ondo, Ekiti, and Lagos are predominantly Christians. The Christians see Tinubu's obsession on the Muslim-Muslim ticket as an affront.

4. Tinubu's ill-health: It is a known fact that Tinubu is sick, and very sick. After Buhari's 8 years characterize by absenteesm and bed-ridden affairs, no sensible Nigerian wants a repeat of that. We see that Tinubu cannot hold a microphone to speak, He only uses a standing microphone because his hands are shaking violently. He cannot hold a paper to read, he is sick and not good enough to be president.

5. Electronic transmission of results: This is where PDP killed APC. We all saw how APC fell woefully in Anambra as the BVA ruined their rigging plan. Prior to the elections, the APC candidate was parading over 250,000 members. In the election, APC came a distant third to APGA and PDP. This will repeat in 2023. People will collect APC money and vote PDP or LP (that is if Obi is contesting, but I doubt)

6. APC and Buhari's failure: It is on record that the APC led Nigeria into two consecutive economic recessions, wiped out the middle class, and created the highest amount of poverty in Nigeria's history such that the average family in Nigeria has been reduced to beggars. This is against their promised "CHANGE" and eldorado they promised Nigerians in 2014/15

7. Siddon look chieftains: In case you have not noticed, most chieftains of the APC did not want Tinubu as the party's flagbearer. Even Buhari has not shown that level of enthusiasm you would expect from an outgoing president eager to hand over to a successor in the same party. Up North, the slogan is from baba to kaka? Some of the APC leaders are already looking to jump ship, but as usual, will wait to see how the campaign will go.

8. Tinubu's antecedents: The North does not trust Tinubu. Forget all the photo razzmatazz with Gandulje and Shettima. They know Tinubu to be a tribal leader, who will not only destabilize the power balance. but will create a Yoruba cabal. Also, the Yoruba Muslims are not accepted as Muslims, moreso parading a Christian pastor as a wife, is a BIG NO1

9. Insecurity: What is the APC going to tell people who are under the scourge of bandits, kidnappers, Boko Haram, ISWAP, etc? Will they tell them that PDP is the cause as they did in 2014? Will APC tell the people paying daily taxes to bandits that they are going to rescue them after the elections? What will APC tell Nigerians that they inherited over 5000 Megawatts of electricity, but now only generate 99 megawatts? What will APC tell Nigerians, that they took over when Dollar was N186, but now N600? Or that Petrol that was N87 is now no longer available or that Diesel that was N150 is now N1500? What will APC and Tinubu campaign with?

10. Peter Obi and Kwankwaso effect: As I write, neither Peter Obi nor Rabiu Kwankwaso, who are presidential flag bearers of the Labour Party (LP) and New Nigeria People Party (NNPP) have presented their running mates, 24 hours before the deadline. I believe that these two are not going to contest the presidency. Kwankwaso left PDP because of Wike's overbearing influence on the party's structure, more particularly how Secondus, a trusted ally was removed by Wike's high-handedness. The same applies to Peter Obi. Most analysts do not understand why Atiku did not accept Wike, it is to assure all those aggrieved members that he is a neutral candidate, who is out to reconcile all parties. So, I see Kwankwaso and Obi re-alligning with Atiku to chase APC out of Aso rock.

The write-up is a load of rubbish. Anyway, it’s all his personal opinion which he’s entitled to express in a free society….but nobody is fooled by his lopsided perceptions and deductions. They can actually do better in a kindergarten if properly guided! undecided undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Moseshasss: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
This Analysis is so much like my THINKING
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Xboy1993: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Useless shit from, please delete this thing after 48 hours.
obi is not coming
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
chatinent:
But coming to think of it, is Atiku not as bad as Tinubu in loot?

Why are the only options two popular theives in Nigerian history!

And it's very funny how more emphasis is dependent on what the northern muslims decides. They used to be the minority until they started benefitting from the division of the southern greedy elites.

Funnily enough, the northern Muslims are the minority!

The northern muslim politicians are very self-centered in choice and campaign. They'll rather choose sb who will continue to protect their [evil] deeds against Nigeria and their people, while they go back and deceive the same people...who are mostly unlettered and who only understand na-our-brother-vote-for-am.

The northern muslims understand that the day no representative of theirs is found at the federal level, it will be difficult to climb there anymore. They feel they are born to lead...and to ensure administrative convenience, they ensure there's disunity in the southern politicians.

The south play greedy politics. The north play by religion.

Atiku is the only one whose boss called a thief in public more than 3 times. How do U compare him with Asiwaju? Even as Customs Director, he was one of the most corrupt officers in history. Asiwaju has always been rich and he was funding Nadeco long before he became Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by AngelicBeing: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

1.Presidential flag bearer: Of the two contenders, Atiku and Tinubu, only Atiku has a national appeal. Atiku is popular in the North, SE, SS, NC, and SW. With 11 million votes in 2019, Atiku would be polling over 22 million in 2023

2. Buhari not on the ballot: With Buhari out of APC ballot, the core North would not be motivated as they were in 2015 and 2019. This time, NE, NW, and NC will be fully Atikulated. The North will rather prefer 16 years of an uninterrupted rule than 8 years of Buhari's disappointing rule, it is common sense. The North wants to know that Atiku would achieve what Buhari failed to do in 8 years.

3. APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: This is a no-brainer. Christians in Northern Nigeria are well over 70 million, from Southern Kaduna to Bauchi, Bornu, Taraba, Niger, Nassarawa, Plateau, Benue, and even up to Jigawa. It is funny that APC could not find one, just one of them worthy to be VP candidate. It is unfortunate. Then down South, even SW Christians are against the Muslim-Muslim ticket. We all know that Ondo, Ekiti, and Lagos are predominantly Christians. The Christians see Tinubu's obsession on the Muslim-Muslim ticket as an affront.

4. Tinubu's ill-health: It is a known fact that Tinubu is sick, and very sick. After Buhari's 8 years characterize by absenteesm and bed-ridden affairs, no sensible Nigerian wants a repeat of that. We see that Tinubu cannot hold a microphone to speak, He only uses a standing microphone because his hands are shaking violently. He cannot hold a paper to read, he is sick and not good enough to be president.

5. Electronic transmission of results: This is where PDP killed APC. We all saw how APC fell woefully in Anambra as the BVA ruined their rigging plan. Prior to the elections, the APC candidate was parading over 250,000 members. In the election, APC came a distant third to APGA and PDP. This will repeat in 2023. People will collect APC money and vote PDP or LP (that is if Obi is contesting, but I doubt)

6. APC and Buhari's failure: It is on record that the APC led Nigeria into two consecutive economic recessions, wiped out the middle class, and created the highest amount of poverty in Nigeria's history such that the average family in Nigeria has been reduced to beggars. This is against their promised "CHANGE" and eldorado they promised Nigerians in 2014/15

7. Siddon look chieftains: In case you have not noticed, most chieftains of the APC did not want Tinubu as the party's flagbearer. Even Buhari has not shown that level of enthusiasm you would expect from an outgoing president eager to hand over to a successor in the same party. Up North, the slogan is from baba to kaka? Some of the APC leaders are already looking to jump ship, but as usual, will wait to see how the campaign will go.

8. Tinubu's antecedents: The North does not trust Tinubu. Forget all the photo razzmatazz with Gandulje and Shettima. They know Tinubu to be a tribal leader, who will not only destabilize the power balance. but will create a Yoruba cabal. Also, the Yoruba Muslims are not accepted as Muslims, moreso parading a Christian pastor as a wife, is a BIG NO1

9. Insecurity: What is the APC going to tell people who are under the scourge of bandits, kidnappers, Boko Haram, ISWAP, etc? Will they tell them that PDP is the cause as they did in 2014? Will APC tell the people paying daily taxes to bandits that they are going to rescue them after the elections? What will APC tell Nigerians that they inherited over 5000 Megawatts of electricity, but now only generate 99 megawatts? What will APC tell Nigerians, that they took over when Dollar was N186, but now N600? Or that Petrol that was N87 is now no longer available or that Diesel that was N150 is now N1500? What will APC and Tinubu campaign with?

10. Peter Obi and Kwankwaso effect: As I write, neither Peter Obi nor Rabiu Kwankwaso, who are presidential flag bearers of the Labour Party (LP) and New Nigeria People Party (NNPP) have presented their running mates, 24 hours before the deadline. I believe that these two are not going to contest the presidency. Kwankwaso left PDP because of Wike's overbearing influence on the party's structure, more particularly how Secondus, a trusted ally was removed by Wike's high-handedness. The same applies to Peter Obi. Most analysts do not understand why Atiku did not accept Wike, it is to assure all those aggrieved members that he is a neutral candidate, who is out to reconcile all parties. So, I see Kwankwaso and Obi re-alligning with Atiku to chase APC out of Aso rock.
Gbamsulotely grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Cromagnon: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
chatinent:

Cos you need money to campaign and most non thieves too lazy to raise money through other means

And it's very funny how more emphasis is dependent on what the northern muslims decides. They used to be the minority until they started benefitting from the division of the southern greedy elites.
They have 3 regions that share language tribal and religious identity

South is divided by tribe

Not the way they market it
Christians have been programmed to shun politics

The northern muslim politicians are very self-centered in choice and campaign. They'll rather choose sb who will continue to protect their [evil] deeds against Nigeria and their people, while they go back and deceive the same people...who are mostly unlettered and who only understand na-our-brother-vote-for-am.

Then the south should expose them instead of doing permutations and combination every election

Educate their people and split their Votes

The northern muslims understand that the day no representative of theirs is found at the federal level, it will be difficult to climb there anymore. They feel they are born to lead...and to ensure administrative convenience, they ensure there's disunity in the southern politicians.

Stupid thought
They will always have ministers as per constitutional provision

Always senators and reps

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by friendl: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Buhari have destroy APC
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by pacespot(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
stayblessed0:
God has the final day, thank you.

50,000mah High capacity megatronn power+banks for retail and wholesale.

Doorstep delivery to your location, put a call through.

How much? Is it better than oraimo?
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by labelle123(f): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Woleobi:
Which national appeal does Atiku have? This article is very funny. If Peter Obi and Kwankwaso merger talks succeed, I will vote the ticket no matter who is the President or Vice. If it fails, I won't vote any of them because I believe it is a wasted vote. So I have to choose between APC and PDP. I will go for APC if Tinubu picks a christian. The only reason I will vote PDP is if Obi/Kwankwaso is not one ticket and Tinubu picks a muslim vice. Whether we like it or not, religion matters in this country. Northerners will never vote a christian-christian ticket! Why should I vote for a muslim-muslim ticket?
. Nothing but the fact
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by sangresan(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

This is for Ipobians and other gullible folks. You can see that the OP doesn't know his right from left: TYPICAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
Who has facebook account for sale? Please WhatsApp me 0901.... 292-----7864

We get plenty
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by DSoj(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
JUNK
Only a naive person will say Tinubu doesnt have national appeal.
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by deeva2: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
booblacain:
Nice write up, but you should use "may" in your title not " will". You never really know what will happen.

His opinion.
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Spain007(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Foresight...
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by deeva2: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
70% of what is happening in real naija politic cannot be seen on twitter or facebook except they want the masses to know.

They are very secretive in their strategies and game plan..

It may surprise you that one of them is working for another.

Their game and strategies normally unveils few weeks or days before the election..

Lets just calm down and stop the unnecessary hate comments and opinions.
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

So, after every nonsense you typed from No 1 to No 9, you knew everything still comes down to alliance among Atiku, Obi and Kwankaso? Now, you saw that happening while I don't. Obi and Kwankaso are giving Tinubu/APC straight winning, undiluted. Know that and know peace.
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
chatinent:

Laughing. You know if you tell yourself this nonsense continously, it will get to a point where you begin to believe it?
Have you seen number northern govs who are Muslims? The same thing for lawmakers? Clown
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Yankee101: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
It’s easy to know who will win in the north when the Hausa musicians and beggars start making songs about you
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by SugarGirl44(f): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sermwell:

And you think the desperate Tinubu will agree?

Well, he may or may not with valid reasons.
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by goaldynman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Labour Party is not fielding any candidate

As you are the spokesperson of labour party abi?!

Peter Obi will shock you!

You are even still dreaming that Atiku has 11m votes!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Godispeace: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
This Your yeye 1 to 10 reasons clearly shows your bias opinion and the fact that it proof you are a PDP apology . You and these useless 10 reasons will be highly shamed when Tinubu will be declared and returned elected as the president , Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by walezy14(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Your opinion is not everyone opinion but personal. Just be watching, You will know that Tinubu has already won the election. Your analysis is not correct. Tinubu can also be liking as Abiola of our time. Wait and see.
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Charly68: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu can't deny the fact that APC fumbled but he can't criticize his own party that is the truth
- The present Govt disappointed everyone..they mortgage the trust we gave them.. Up till now Baba could not replace the ministers that left his cabinet for politics..those are the little little mistakes that defines Govt.
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by akbonus: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Poor Analysis!

One thing you all should know is that Northerners are the biggest beneficiaries of One Nigeria.
The single factor that threatens the existence of Nigeria the most is power not shifting to the South after 8 years of uninterrupted Northern rule.

The Northern Elites are aware of this and will do anything to ensure the power shift is maintained to allow them continue to enjoy the benefits of one Nigeria.

Why do you think Norther APC Governors stood their grounds that power must return to the South. The unfortunate thing is that you people always fail to listen to incisive analysis. You prefer unintelligent analysis, sentiments, emotions and hate.

Please note that PDP have successfully given the presidency to APC on a platter. Peter Obi will spoil PDP votes in the Southeast, Southsouth and very few parts of Southwest. Peter Obi cannot win a National Election ( He can win a Regional Election though) but he will definitely spoil things for Atiku and PDP.

Any vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu! Only those that are brilliant and Strategic will understand this.

Mark my words, Mark this post! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Let's start preparing for life with Tinubu as president.

TIFNUBU IS VERY SICK HE MIGHT NOT SEE THE ELECTION ON HIS TWO FEET,HE PROBABLY MAY BE BED RIDDEN THEN
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Drbolie(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
We tell AAA Pee See to pick Pastor they no gree una see una life now??
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by erubati: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
akbonus:

TIFNUBU IS VERY SICK HE MIGHT NOT SEE THE ELECTION ON HIS TWO FEET,HE PROBABLY MAY BE BED RIDDEN THEN
We wish u what u wish for others
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by PreacherMan007: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

You sat down to write a long epistle on why the ruling party won't win in your opinion

Let's be honest with ourselves, if you were certain APC would loose then I see no reason for you to create a thread this early in the morning to wail about their imaginary loss you are projecting

I hope when it happens, you won't enter into a coma. Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
It's not technical enough..
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Crofton: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
As a jara to the post above, Atiku was proud to present OKOWA, but Tinubu as usual secretly sent one Alhaji Kabir Ibrahim Masari's name to INEC. The implication is that the 5 governors Tinubu promised VP, before the APC primary namely, Gandulje, E-Rufai, Badaru, Zulum and Sani Bello will all work against him in 2023.

Even if Tinubu eventually replaces Alhaji Kabir Ibrahim Masari with any of the governors, it will still smell disaster for the APC

How do you know that Tinubu promised 5 governors the VP slot ?
Can I show prove of when he made such promises ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics / Ben Murray-Bruce Eating Ofada Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.