Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,797 members, 7,905,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships Spain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships Spain (155 Views)

Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me / Apply for South Pacific University Commonwealth Scholarships, Fully Funded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IE Asia Pacific Talent Scholarships Spain by mvvrevies: 1:51am On Jun 17, 2022
IE University is a private university with campuses in Madrid, the Community of Madrid and Segovia, Castile, and León. IE University’s programs are in English and Spanish and comply with the European Higher Education Area terms. The university’s high-quality teaching is recognized worldwide as the leading institution.

How to Apply

How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students are required to take admission to via application portal for a master’s degree at the university. After that, students must submit a scholarship application separately via the online scholarship application platform of the university.
Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applications must meet all entry requirements of this university.
Language Requirement: Once you come to IE University to study, you should check the English language requirements.

Benefits
IE University will provide 10% and 35% tuition costs for applicants to cover their study expenses in Spain.

Apply Now

(1) (Reply)

PMP Training / How Do I Get The Authorised JAMB Past Questions / Check Out The University That Add Values To Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.