Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,235 members, 7,928,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tinubu's Early Life: Questionable To A Disastrous Fault - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Early Life: Questionable To A Disastrous Fault (270 Views)

So Much Fuss About Tinubu Early Government / 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Early Life: Questionable To A Disastrous Fault by NaijaCowFarm: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Please forgive me, if I could find these on the internet, I would not be asking;

Please, who knows anything about Tinubu's first wife, the mother of late Mr. Jide Tinubu and Folashade?

Who has any information about Tinubu's first son, late Mr. Jide Tinubu?

If it is true that the late Jide was born in 1974, was Tinubu then 22 years old when he married his first wife?

Tinubu was said to have traveled to the US in 1975, a year after Jide's birth, but his wife also gave birth to Folashade-Ojo in 1976. How?

The secrets would be unmasked soon ... just watch this space

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Early Life: Questionable To A Disastrous Fault by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu have questionable character.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Early Life: Questionable To A Disastrous Fault by emmyt2: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu born am for University under dating way

(1) (Reply)

The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari: A Tale Of Three Men / I’m Sure Of Victory, Won’t Step Down For Atiku, Tinubu – Kwankwaso / Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.