Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,890 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:09 PM

VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC (326 Views)

Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu / Nigeria Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC In His Hospital / Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by Reporter2020: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2022
A medical doctor in Enugu State has broken the internet after videos of him surfaced online.

According to a poster who shared the viral video on Twitter, Prof. Kingsley Obioha, a medical doctor has granted free consultation at his private facility for every patient that has a Permanent Voters Card (PVC).

In the video, he could be heard reiterating that everyone who has a PVC will not be charged dout consultation fee and those who have paid already will have their money refunded.

This patriotic act has received applause from social media users with many stating that we can't afford to get it wrong this time as per the Electoral process come 2023.

Watch video below
https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/video-medical-doctor-replaces.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by alsudan: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2022
This Obi Tsunami na die.

The only Nigerians still refusing to be OBIdient are Religious fundamentalists, Ethnic Bigots and Thieves.

But whether the Like it or not, they must all fall in line and be OBIDIENT when Peter Obi is sworn in as the 16th President of the FRN.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by MonkeyMods(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2022
TILUMBU is in deep shiit

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by Creamypie(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2022
See that lady dey flash her own. No time for nonsense
Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians cannot wait to dealt APC a serious knock-out punch in 2023

All this gets your PVC chants everywhere Na to knock out APC in 2023 and I'm so loving it

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by fnep2smooth(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Doc way sabi We need the right leader to manage our resources.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by lexxwiz(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Sometimes all we need is this type of motivation

I have in total 10staffs (domestic staffs included).

What I did was, I raised them 10k each for going through the stress of getting PVC’s then, I’ll give them additional 5k for every person they conscience to get their PVC’s. And it’s been goin on.

I’ve only told them what they will be getting if Obi is elected and what they stand to loose if a wrong person is elected..

The choice is there’s actually but I’m pretty sure that they understand the benefits because them self don tire for the suffer.

Les keep the fire burning guys in our own little way.

PO23

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by Reporter2020: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Why is this not on front page yet please?
Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by ajekpaks(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
great
Re: VIDEO: Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC by obinnajohnson: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good, let everybody be politically active in this critical period we are in, to prevent an avoidable political mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Party Agent Negotiates Price for Votes With Voters / Thunder Scatter Tinubu / Buhari’s Govt, Most Youth Unfriendly, Oppressive - COSEYL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.