Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi? (226 Views)

Why Peter Obi Will Be Atiku's Running Mate, PDP Spokesperson / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi? by Abiajiga(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
I am not a gifted orator or a prolific writer, bt i believe i can express my points in simple sentences. Having been consciously around from 99 to date, and having read quite some materials too. I believe we the youths of this era need to do better, for ourselves and offsprings. The country has been going from bad to worse because we let it. We let it by allowing same old folks with personal ambitions to detemine our future. BAT 1s said it is his 'personal' ambition to rule this country, APC, his party wants to remain in powerful. Atiku has been contesting for 4 times now; 'personal mission', (weda im 4get something for ASO ROCK I no knw) and his party wants to return to power. which of their objective include the well beign of the youth in particular n masses in general. but in obi, we have a change in generational leaders, a leader in innovative ways to create jobs and also avenues for innovative youths to create and grow there own ideas. we dont need party strutures ony to make this happen.
Re: Why Peter Obi? by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
why not peter obi ......signing out✈
Re: Why Peter Obi? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi? by Chiboy419: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
tongue
Re: Why Peter Obi? by PointB: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
And the people of Nigira loved his mien, and they began to contribute their widow’s mite, that they may raise coins to help him and his house win the lots. And they urge others to begin to pick their lots which they should cast for Petr son Obih. And these people called themselves the Obidients. And as they chant, "Obidient! Obified!” despondence began to disappear from their presence. And in this manner, many also began to chant and say "Obidient! Obified!! And despondence began to evaporate from the kingdom of Nigira!

https://www.nairaland.com/7183124/acts-king-bubu-son-hari
Re: Why Peter Obi? by pafra(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Few thieves called delegates, selected for us to vote for.

This time, we have our own choice, we (the masses) are the delegates , we have decided to vote for Peter Obi.

Doing the same thing expecting a different results is madness. We have to take this country back.

Nigerian economy is in a terrible mess. The government is borrowing to pay salary. We need a prudent man that can stop wastages and put the countries economy on track.
Re: Why Peter Obi? by Abiajiga(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
What we need is within us. Our collective agreementment to come together as an entity by creating small collective groups in local govt. States and regions, wield our PVC which is our last line of defence and make history. i have so many great ideas to do biz, am sure you have yours to, bt no platform, sumtimes i have to beg rather than steal to pull thru a phase. bt we can change all that next febuary. here in makurdi, benue state the chunk of youths are more concerned with gubers n NASS elections cos they dont feel the impact of abuja and . bt with proper sensitization, constant exposure to the light of obi candidature, and constant engagment with the pool of opputurnity in the state and indeed the zone, this pool is in okada and keke is the greatest employer of youths in the rural, and urban areas of the state and indeed benue. this is also a platform we can harnness 4 obi with the right approach. unfortunately i cant even start a proper educative, informative and convincing campaign online for
Re: Why Peter Obi? by Ivimmanuel: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
If only we could forsee the future and know what each of these candidates would be like when they emerge as president as for now we can only use their past performances to judge them maybe their speeches but we can understand that none of them has ever been president of Nigeria. For me i can't be bought with sweet promises in to voting any candidate this time around I must see through their plans to make Nigeria better. I hope they'd be a debate for the candidates.
Re: Why Peter Obi? by Abiajiga(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
This movement because the economy of 9JA and indeed my pockect cant afford a smart phone, not to talk of branding kekes, engaging okadas in obidient reggalias and gathering enough resource materials needed in engaging this pool of voters and indeed, other in different fields, carriers and categories. you are all free to air your views bt if it is insultive or in-appropriate then i wish u the very same thing u r typing. more to come by His grace. OBIDIENT IS THE ONLY OPTION

(1) (Reply)

The Change Nigeria Needs. Honesty Is Crucial. / Politics In Nigeria Is On A Different Dimension / Akan Okon Didnt Join Politics Because Of Intelligence And Leadership Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.