Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,624 members, 7,972,308 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:41 AM

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men (8096 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
grin This one’s hatred for men na next level grin grin

All your threads contain incredible amount of hatred for men
is Like one agbero guy do her strong thing before. hence her hatred for men

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Beehive01:
how sure are you that the OP is a boy
Are you blind can't you see the lady behind her username

MISAPPREHENSION is truly your problem
Learn to reason with your brain and not with your anus
So you are trying to imply that men who frolick with girls are rejected men, then real men frolick with men not with ladies

From your crap you call a write-up it is obvious you don't have the foresight to detect ones gender and sex in a faceless forum like this hence you keep distorting and contorting words in your schizophrenic mindset.
They is no atom of sense in what you have written so far
It seems this post really hit you to the bone marrows hence you sound depressed, miserable,perturbed and restless.
I think you need that death ASAP
you should just go and die with your anxiety and depression cos noone gives a fvck whether you are breathing or still alive you are non-existent

You don't worth tracking, you only run mouth with different accounts. However, be warned.
Don't infuriate me
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by henndukwe18: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Ladybomb:
you are dreaming grin

Even the ugliest woman is more finer than an average looking man
If a woman dear have a males physique and facial structure she is damned for life
re u sayin dt d most ugliest woman is more beauyiful dn d most handsome man
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Beehive01:
crap
Men have more beautiful bodies than women as in how?
So what is so attractive in a man's body?
See let me tell you a man is no match to a woman in terms of attractiveness and beauty
What is in a man's body to behold?
Those hard muscular physique that is dull,ugly,rough,uneven, rugged,Boring and undesirable
Infact you are not in your correct senses when you typed this shit
Women will continue to subdue and Dominate men in the beauty department till infinity
Strength can never be regarded as beauty
So an extreme grotesque ape with strength is what you call beauty?
You must be sick in the brain
So ghajini,suriya, and pita from tonga is what you used as a yardstick as attractive men?
Those ugly looking gorillas, you must have a low taste for what is attractive
Which world went bizzare for them?
You are making absurd unrealistic generalization
You see those three guys you mentioned above they are not up to par in terms of attractiveness with even an average run of the mill girls on the street
This your opinion is illogical, irrational and absurd

Blatant display of a very low IQ, typical of a narrow-minded, ratchet ho. Coupled with trio of confusion, ignorance and slow-wittedness.

So what's the yardstick to measure a beautiful body or which body is more attractive between a man's or woman's?
Your post is as illogical and irrational as mine except yours is far more illogical for attacking someone just because he/she has opinion contrary to yours.
You made a claim, another person has the right to make a claim too, you don't have to get mad or hysterical. You only need to get some education cheesy.

Until proven by you, nothing yet shows women have more beautiful bodies than men. If you claim so without proof, I can also claim otherwise. But if you keep crying in my mention without giving facts, then you're just as senseless, illogical, irrational and absurd.
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Morrigan008: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Blatant display of a very low IQ, typical of a narrow-minded, ratchet ho. Coupled with trio of confusion, ignorance and slow-wittedness.

So what's the yardstick to measure a beautiful body or which body is more attractive between a man's or woman's?
Your post is as illogical and irrational as mine except yours is far more illogical for attacking someone just because he/she has opinion contrary to yours.
You made a claim, another person has the right to make a claim too, you don't have to get mad or hysterical. You only need to get some education cheesy.

Until proven by you, nothing yet shows women have more beautiful bodies than men. If you claim so without proof, I can also claim otherwise. But if you keep crying in my mention without giving facts, then you're just as senseless, illogical, irrational and absurd.
you will forever be an audio monkey because when humans are typing monkeys like you want to type too grin grin
Nairaland is giving priveledge to subhumans like you to air their crap grin grin

I swear you have no IQ at all your monkey brain has been uprooted by your fellow monkeys and replaced with hips of ratshit
You are mentally and psychologically incapacitated coupled with disjointed sight grin
You are myopic hypermetropic and sick in the brain grin

What enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin
Your rubbish has no clue, base, point and meaning
Infact your crap is inconsequential, irrelevant, insignificant, ineffectual and futile
Your trash is just a fart in the wind

get this to your empty skull females will continue to rule the beauty department till infinity grin

If I start dissecting the anatomy of a female to a male you are going to fall badly
You will lose on this one grin
Females have been an icon of beauty and a sex symbol since the world was formed

That rubbish men you mentioned there as yardstick for attractive men is trash because those men can't stand up to par with an average run of the mill girls on the street grin

Any woman with a male physique is doomed and damned for life
You better go back to the rainforest were your kind belong and begin to advocate for you fellow male monkeys
Monkeys like you know nothing about human beauty
Just shutup your stupidity and vanish into thin air you stupid ignoramus nutcase halfwit slowpoke loony cretin grin
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Morrigan008: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Veggieseedies:

You don't worth tracking, you only run mouth with different accounts. However, be warned.
Don't infuriate me
sharrap your Stupidity.
You beta be warned, she is 100percent correct about you
And if you don't cordinate yourself I will paralyze you with stroke
Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
you will forever be an audio monkey because when humans are typing monkeys like you want to type too grin grin
Nairaland is giving priveledge to subhumans like you to air their crap grin grin

I swear you have no IQ at all your monkey brain has been uprooted by your fellow monkeys and replaced with hips of ratshit
You are mentally and psychologically incapacitated coupled with disjointed sight grin
You are myopic hypermetropic and sick in the brain grin

What enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin
Your rubbish has no clue, base, point and meaning
Infact your crap is inconsequential, irrelevant, insignificant, ineffectual and futile
Your trash is just a fart in the wind

get this to your empty skull females will continue to rule the beauty department till infinity grin

If I start dissecting the anatomy of a female to a male you are going to fall badly
You will lose on this one grin
Females have been an icon of beauty and a sex symbol since the world was formed

That rubbish men you mentioned there as yardstick for attractive men is trash because those men can't stand up to par with an average run of the mill girls on the street grin

Any woman with a male physique is doomed and damned for life
You better go back to the rainforest were your kind belong and begin to advocate for you fellow male monkeys
Monkeys like you know nothing about human beauty
Just shutup your stupidity and vanish into thin air you stupid ignoramus nutcase halfwit slowpoke loony cretin grin

Lengthy epistle of epic gibberish. Different moniker, same mo.ron. cheesy
As I rightly predicted in my last reply, I already knew you were gonna show up in my mention crying like a brainless fvcktard, gushing endlessly with no sense, logic or intelligence.

You're yet to show logically why your claim is right and why mine is wrong. All you've done so far is displays similar to that of a lunatic in a public marketplace. And so, I can't keep wasting my precious words with a fellow of zero IQ like you. grin
Anytime your 5minutes-per-day sense locates you, quickly quote me, to say something sensible, if not, continue crying in my mention.
Bye for now, dear fvcktard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men by Morrigan008: 12:46am On Jun 24, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Lengthy epistle of epic gibberish. Different moniker, same mo.ron. cheesy
As I rightly predicted in my last reply, I already knew you were gonna show up in my mention crying like a brainless fvcktard, gushing endlessly with no sense, logic or intelligence.

You're yet to show logically why your claim is right and why mine is wrong. All you've done so far is displays similar to that of a lunatic in a public marketplace. And so, I can't keep wasting my precious words with a fellow of zero IQ like you. grin
Anytime your 5minutes-per-day sense locates you, quickly quote me, to say something sensible, if not, continue crying in my mention.
Bye for now, dear fvcktard.
you are a subhuman and your iq level will always be subordinate to that of a human grin grin
But I must say most monkeys have far better reasoning than you but in your case you have no IQ your brain has been piled and filled up with enormous amount of ratshit hense you keep Typing trash upon trash upon trash grin grin
You are dumber than a dead brain cell

I have different monikers??! grin grin grin
It seems that's what you have been doing for quite a long time
The underestimated is beginning to expose themselves grin grin cheesy
Tell me more about your fake monikers monkey grin grin

You are too daft.....I swear down grin grin grin
You are an empty-headed propestrous looony ret@rd that is why you had your heart on your hand wailing, screaming and weeping to come check my reply to your horseshit of a comment grin grin grin
I have conditioned your uneventful life to have a disease know as post traumatic stress disorder and that will be the death of you grin
My post will keep giving you stress and trauma until your disjointed brain is corrected grin
Your horseshit of a crap has no clue, meaning, bearing and taproot, course and direction
You are just a dead brain slug trying to sound logical but in reality you sound delusional and messed up grin grin

Audio monkey what do you know about the human anatomy, I don't blame you on the way you perceive attraction because in your rainforest were you eloped from your species are very ugly that you used that inconsequential analogy with your contorted distorted sight to place that perspective on humans it doesn't work that way grin grin

Let me enlighten your INANITY and VACUITY because it is perceived that monkeys like you have little dna with that of humans so I believe you can grab with your substandard underdeveloped brain grin grin grin

Feminity has always being an icon of beauty and a sex symbol
If you dissect a woman's body from head to toe you get to see her beautifully sculpted head and face her fully developed breast her hour glass shape, her soft flawless skin, her soft lips her beautiful hands, her soft voice,etc

Let's assume you are in a dark room and they present to you a silhouette of a woman revealing all her outline you get to see the details of her figures in the most magnificent form
Men are shapeless,they were created to observe beauty and not to be an object of admiration
Men don't have what it takes to outshine women in beauty
They don't have the breast, butt,hips,they don't have the feminine curves, the hourglass shape etc I can go on and on let me stop here grin
Women are androgynous they can look tomboyish and still look stupendous and breathtaking without any makeupgrin

But look at a man putting on feminine clothes and heels on his rock of ages physique it looks horrible grin grin
Some of them their chiseled face is beyond makeup and weavon because those artificiality can't conceal their ugliness grin grin

Those ugly gibbons you used as yardstick to describe your so called attractive men, picture them in full feminity and tell me whether their are up to par with the run of the mill average girls we have in the streets

Any woman with a man's physique is damned for life cheesy grin grin
It will be hard for her to find love, affection and promise grin

Comprehend with your monkey brain and receive sense or else you will keep on making a foolery of yourself evoking morcery, absurdity and caricature because your name alone is LUDICROUS grin

Audio monkey!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Female Nairalander Cut Their Bosom And Bellow From Pic(photo) / My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.