Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,501 members, 7,932,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? (1209 Views)

Why Do Some People Always Over Keep Low Profile?? / People Always Said I Resemble Kanye West. Picture Included / Who Is The Most Entertaining And Outspoken Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Nonam: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have heard it several times, when someone says that I am a proud person.

Nigerians expects me to always do their will or to behave the way they want. When they tried to use me wrongly, I always resist them.

I once live in a building where the landlady put the whole compound in darkness for 41 days because one woman has not paid her light bill for the last four months.

I told the son of the landlady that, do not near my gate over new light bills. You and your mother will have to pay NEPA their bills since you people decide to put everyone in darkness because of one person. He just kept looking at me as arrogant. How can a person asked me to pay money on light while living in darkness?

Everyone paid her 26k, she said one person has not paid, so the building must be in darkness

One day, I told the landlady, why are you eating the light bill? She hated me for this even though it was true.

I once work for someone I newly know. We agreed to a certain amouth of 200K. After I finished the work, he tried to shot pay me 50k, I plainly told him, you must pay my money in full, which he did. He began to see me as a bad person and look for ways to attack me.

Two of my sisters once told me, I am a proud guy. Because I told them to their face that, their constant lieing will ruin them. Why will a person keep lieing to you in all levels of life and wants you to give into their lies?

A friend of mine has been telling people that I am a proud guy. Why? because he wants to be using me to do all his will. When people tried to manipulate me to please them and do their will, I will resist them. Then they says that I am a proud guy.

My only reply to them is, you won turn me to mumu abi?

I have always tried to do what is right and not try to foolishly please men. I do my work deligently, even my work bosses always praise my humility and honesty.

I always speak my mind without fearing anyone and I always succeed in what I do. I also like to learn from others.

Why do people always fault find out-spoken person?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by DipWire: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
It's life. Once people can't use you, they attack you

9 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Zonefree(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
So, where is the smartness in all these

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Different topic Different story.
Na wa ooo
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Nonam: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
So, where is the smartness in all these

It is when you are smart enough not to allow humans to wrongly use you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Zonefree(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nonam:

It is when you are smart enough not to allow humans to wrongly use you.
It is common sense not to allow people use you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
There's no smartness here, you're just outspoken....
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Nonam: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
bukky1994:
There's no smartness here, you're just outspoken....

OK.
I noted and edited.
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
I am like u oooo I don't take shit when u misbehave I tell u plainly nd that's why some people do see me as an arrogant person, even my man is aware of that where he is suppose to take action he won't he is just too quiet nd it's kind of giving me concern am always the one gingering him I really don't give a hoot about any godamn person. Am living my life the way I was created.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Ballzproblemm: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonam:

Nigerians expects me to always do their will or to behave the way they want. When they tried to use me wrongly, I always resist them.

I once live in a building where the landlady put the whole compound in darkness for 41 days because one woman has not paid her light bill for the last four months.

I told the son of the landlady that, do not near my gate over new light bills. You and your mother will have to pay NEPA their bills since you people decide to put everyone in darkness because of one person. He just kept looking at me as arrogant. How can a person asked me to pay money on light while living in darkness?

Everyone paid her 16k, she said one person has not paid, so the compound must be in darkness

One day, I told the landlady, why are you people eating the light bill? She hated me for this even though it was true.

I once work for someone I newly know. We agreed to a certain amouth of 11K. After I finished the work, he tried to shot pay me 5k, I plainly told him, you must pay my money in full, which he did. He began to see me as a bad person and look for ways to attack me.

Two of my sisters once told me, I am a proud guy. Because I told them to their face that, their constant lieing will ruin them. Why will a person keep lieing to you in all levels of life and wants you to give into their lies?

A friend of mine has been telling people that I am a proud guy. Why? because he wants to be using me to do all his will. When people tried to manipulate me to please them and do their will, I will resist them. Then they says that I am a proud guy.

I have always tried to do what is right and not try to foolishly please men. I do my work deligently, even my work bosses always praise my humility and honesty.

I always speak my mind without fearing anyone and I always succeed in what I do. I also like to learn from others.

they hate you because you say things as they are, don't stop

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by kelspinall(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
if you refused to play the role people want you to play they label you anything, that's life
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by helinues: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
You can be outspoken but don't be a parrot
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by LikeAking: 2:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Nonam:

Everyone paid her 16k, she said one person has not paid, so the compound must be in darkness

One day, I told the landlady, why are you people eating the light bill? She hated me for this even though it was true.

I once work for someone I newly know. We agreed to a certain amouth of 11K. After I finished the work, he tried to shot pay me 5k, I plainly told him, you must pay my money in full, which he did. He began to see me as a bad person and look for ways to attack me.

u are on d right track

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by InfinityFabric: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Because they can't control and scam you at that point.
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Rosaline5000: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Yea that's what I am facing too Tbh, I look quiet and I am mostly an introvert, so when I get to somewhere new I dont make noise and keep to myself, mostly going out of my way to help the people around me because it's my nature.
But I have noticed that many people just assumed that I am naive, or a soft person and in Nigeria once people sees you as soft they dont admire you instead they take advantages of you, they talk to you anyhow, they want you to do their works for them, they generally disregard you but once I said NO and dont let them use me, they start disliking me thinking i care.
Sometimes I blame myself because of the first impression I gave to them, the feeling that they have seen a MuMu they can use not knowing they are so fucking wrong lol.
Just live you life and dont care what people think about you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Silentgroper(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am like u oooo I don't take shit when u misbehave I tell u plainly nd that's why some people do see me as an arrogant person, even my man is aware of that where he is suppose to take action he won't he is just too quiet nd it's kind of giving me concern am always the one gingering him I really don't give a hoot about any godamn person. Am living my life the way I was created.
How were u created?? To be hot headed...
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2022
You will go far in life.
But always work in the right direction though.

Know your limit sometimes esp when it come to your helpers(boss etc). But still don't let them underpay or cheat you.

You are Good!
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
How were u created?? To be hot headed...
Am a bit hot tempered. Am harsh shaaa
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Theboy21: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Same reason Nairalanders attack Nwaimekpe cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Silentgroper(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am a bit hot tempered. Am harsh shaaa
it seems obvious.. Lol..
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
it seems obvious.. Lol..
how is it obvious, have u been observing me?? Though it's my weakness,
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Silentgroper(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
how is it obvious, have u been observing me?? Though it's my weakness,
I read people's behavioural pattern ;P .. So i could tell. Ok, that was a lie but u seem pretty hot tempered on this forum na. I've nt been observing u but ur comments on this forum na fire.. D only day i saw u calm was d day one bros been wan dey chyke u..
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
I read people's behavioural pattern ;P .. So i could tell. Ok, that was a lie but u seem pretty hot tempered on this forum na. I've nt been observing u but ur comments on this forum na fire.. D only day i saw u calm was d day one bros been wan dey chyke u..
Ewooo which bros u no well, I can be friendly I only get angry when u get on my nerves. It's my weakness but M good in every other side. It is well.
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Sirnapi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
You are just like me. It is better you speak out or stay silent/cheated forever
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by jericco1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Everybody cannot be like you.
You gingering him to be outspoken, whereas he is not asking you to do otherwise.

That's why we have different temperament.
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
jericco1:

Everybody cannot be like you.
You gingering him to be outspoken, whereas he is not asking you to do otherwise.

That's why we have different temperament.
yeah I know since am like this every guy I do meet are always quiet and it keeps me Wondering
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by jericco1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah I know since am like this every guy I do meet are always quiet and it keeps me Wondering

You should be happy.

That's is the perfect combination of temperament.

You that is short fused want someone that is like you? That doesn't sound good
Re: Why Do People Always Fault-find Outspoken Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
jericco1:

You should be happy.

That's is the perfect combination of temperament.

You that is short fused want someone that is like you? That doesn't sound good
yeah u are right Any ways it's fine

(1) (Reply)

Late Night Chat / 11 Years Old Bride getting married trending / Young Nigerian Boy Makes A Walking Robot (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.