Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,915 members, 7,973,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai (733 Views)

Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage / Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by dodgelord: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remains Faithful To Her — Twitter User

A Twitter user has taken to the platform to state that women not married as virgins have no right to demand faithfulness from their husbands.

According to @John_d_doe, some women entered marriage with multiple body counts and even slept with married men, thinking it would be their "safe haven".

He Tweeted;

''Only a woman that met & married her husband as a Virgin, has right to demand that he remains faithful to her. Some of you entered your marriage with multiple body counts to the extent that you slept with married men. You thought your marriage was a safe "haven" for you?''

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Lastbornbuns: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Doesn't it take two to tango?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by otipoju(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Never heard this angle before ooo. This one loud gaan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Boogyman557: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Solution.
ONLY A VIRGIN MAN CAN DEMAND FOR MY HANDS IN MARRIAGE.

case closed.

9 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
This implies that:
1. Men do not have the discipline to be faithful nor the capacity to be the head of their homes. It also means they are lack self awareness to define who they are.

2. When taking your marital vows, you pledge to be faithful to your wife; no buts or ifs. Virginity or lack of isn't a condition.

3. If a man knows he doesn't want to marry a non-virgin, it would be madness to marry one and start complaining thereafter.

Daily, 'Nigerian men' prove their foolishness.

I salute the women married to them.

9 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Baitullah: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Factually, both men and women are into this together. Men want to Bleep around. Women want to hoe around. Hence, this generation sees nothing wrong with multiple partner mating.

However, in the end, women are the gatekeepers of sex. it is their consent that leads to sex.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by dodgelord: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jeon:
Solution.

ONLY A VIRGIN MAN CAN DEMAND FOR MY HANDS IN MARRIAGE.

case closed.

I laugh u.
U go still start to sing carry me go my husband house
Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Jeon(f): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
dodgelord:

I laugh u.
U go still start to sing carry me go my husband house

And I cry you.
People still kept themselves, don't tell me everyone is corrupt like you that stil have the right for demand.

6 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
dodgelord:
He Tweeted;
''Only a woman that met & married her husband as a Virgin, has right to demand that he remains faithful to her. Some of you entered your marriage with multiple body counts to the extent that you slept with married men. You thought your marriage was a safe "haven" for you?''
Shouldn't it equally follow that

''Only a man that met & married his wife as a Virgin, has right to demand that she remains faithful to him. Some of you entered your marriage with multiple body counts to the extent that you slept with married women. ...'

6 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by ImaIma1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
bukatyne:
This implies that:
1. Men do not have the discipline to be faithful nor the capacity to be the head of their homes. It also means they are lack self awareness to define who they are.

2. When taking your marital vows, you pledge to be faithful to your wife; no buts or ifs. Virginity or lack of isn't a condition.

3. If a man knows he doesn't want to marry a non-virgin, it would be madness to marry one and start complaining thereafter.

Modified.

They just come up with different theories and rules. The guy will marry the virgin and still cheat.

I don't even know if to say virginity is overrated. The way a close friend of mine keeps complaining..."my wife is not on the same page with me", "I dey find side chick", "I'm frustrated". This marriage is not up to 2yrs o.

I only advise him to endure and be patient.

6 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Ihavethingstodo: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerian women have suffered in this country!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by lilyheaven: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Unfortunately, un-virgin men, that married virgin ladies are the ones cheating on their wives.
Especially those who enjoyed party

4 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Vision101(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
I don't need any hard job. I'm not ready to start breaking any firewood please.

I need only softy!!!. It's good for my health.

1 Like

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Mindlog: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
The more there are virgin men, there will be more female virgins.

6 Likes

Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Toktee(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
dodgelord:
Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remains Faithful To Her — Twitter User

A Twitter user has taken to the platform to state that women not married as virgins have no right to demand faithfulness from their husbands.

According to @John_d_doe, some women entered marriage with multiple body counts and even slept with married men, thinking it would be their "safe haven".

He Tweeted;

Not in Nigeria. grin majority of ladies in Nigeria took Borhole to the husband place while accusing man of infidelity..... this are the ladies that have already uses their kpekus for money... what they ended up taken to the husband house is roughly used toto. grin
Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
bukatyne:
This implies that:

Is this Bukatyne?
Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by dodgelord: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Toktee:
Not in Nigeria. grin majority of ladies in Nigeria took Borhole to the husband place while accusing man of infidelity..... this are the ladies that have already uses their kpekus for money... what they ended up taken to the husband house is roughly used toto. grin

Jesuuuuuu grin
Re: Only A Woman That Married As A Virgin Has Right To Demand That Her Husband Remai by McDuncan: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Polygamy is a natural, nay spiritual preserve of all males so long as he desires multiple women and possesses the temperamental and material means to sustain such.

Virginity, or the lack thereof, does not in its self compels a man to be 'faithful' to his wife. The faithfulness a man owes to his wife is to love and care for her physically and spiritually. While a woman's faithfulness to a man is to love, respect and preserve her body and mind in a sexual and emotional capacity for him alone.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive Him? / Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.