Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 AM

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) (39279 Views)

Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Basiliun: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Aright, next time learn how to control your miouth, must not always open your mouth waaaah ! think before you say.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Igwe290: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Are they in ABUJA also?
Wealthyonos:

Check oyadrop.com.ng
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Ournolly: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
SQLmastar:
Tinubu is stronger and fitter than Atiku. Those videos and pictures you saw online were heavily doctored.
They are both crooks but Atiku is a much healthier crook.
The video wasn't doctored, Tinubu is a Parkinson's patient no doubt.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by 042reports(f): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
bazooka4jesus:
Should we accept his apology?

If you have Nigeria Facebook group with thousands of members for sale, msg me on telegram t. me/@d0llar_007

M not on telegram.
Call me 08033264578
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Wisfem: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
abobote:
Mbaka is a fool.
I have never believe in him before

Someone who claimed to be servant of God and all he do is to lobby for contracts from government, I withdrew my belief support and all trust in him the day he defamed Jonathan to support Buhari because of his stomach...
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Godson32(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
His sense don dey come back small small
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by enque(f): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why has the Catholic Church not sanctioned or called this guy to order?
Are priests allowed to get involved in politics?? Or we are missing something here.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by oguns222: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:
He said what he said, and it will come to pass just as it did on Goatluck and Atikuchukwu Abubakar

You want a drug dealer to rule the destiny of your children?
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by GERANWAOLE1988(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
I just hate this man.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Jsaviour(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:
He said what he said, and it will come to pass just as it did on Goatluck and Atikuchukwu Abubakar

You are calling Goodluck goatluck but you are the same people that will cry that Obi's supporters are voilent and insulting.

Mbaka never prophesied anything
It was obvious Goodluck will lose because of the coalition and Nigerians tired of him then.

Mbaka prophesied that chimaroke, the then governor of Enugu won't win his second term. Chimaroke finished his 2nd term and is almost 16years in the Senate now.

Mbaka said Buhari was Nigeria's messiah, see Nigeria now. Buhari has won the award of the worst lifeless president since the creation of Nigeria.

Mbaka said Soludo will never win any election, see Soludo now as Anambra governor.

Mbaka is a fake prophet and a political jobber.

There is no single thing he prophesied that came to pass.

And the God of Obi is bigger than Mbaka's personal pocket.

One who is in direct contact with pope doesn't fear a parish priest. grin

Obi's elder brother is a Rev. Father
Obi's elder sister is a Rev. Sister

If mbaka feels he can curse because Obi didn't give him money (what a shame) his brother and sister will reverse it standing on their priestly ordination.

Obi is cruising to victory God willing!!

Mbaka is too small to stop the movement
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
What he did to Buhari/APC and did to Atiku/PDP and got away with it, he did it to Obi/LP and ate the sand. Lol. Na now e go no say not everyone and every organisation believes in freedom of speech.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Quaddafi29: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why is the Catholic Church so powerless and afraid of dealing with this man? Maybe he shares with them
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by EHoudini: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
The dude didn't apologized. He only apologized for being misunderstood. Dear fake father, how you misunderstood?

Trash from trash
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by LocalMan2(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
This Mbaka of a guy is speedily loosing his relevance on daily. Shm.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by opribo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Catholic hierarchy must put a check on this man who talks as if he owns the Catholic. He lacks decorum.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by naijapikin2(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
We move ahead ahead. I'm OBI-dient
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by kechywillz(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2022
naija4life247:
His not God that says and it comes to pass,the last prophecy against Soludo didn't come to reality
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Rev father eiye ibaka!
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by legionISproteus: 2:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Nobodysboo:
the problem we Nigerian are surfering is from the so called religion ☯️

Nobody wants to accept this bitter truth. Take away religion and watch how more than half of our problems will disappear. The oyibo man that forcefullly poisoned the minds of your ancestors with this atrocity does not even give a damn about religion.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by pointblank247(m): 4:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Mr Mbaka is simply the kite flayer of APC. One of their attack dogs pretending to be a Man of God. Very unfortunate,
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by EagleNest(m): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Apology accepted. But please don't use the pulpit to malign people's image and character, simply because they refuse to do your bidding. You know that if it is in another clime, you would have been sued, and your ministry brought down to zero.

Jesus said when you give, don't let your right hand know what your left hand had given. How come you publicly embarrassed Peter Obi, coercing him to declare what he intend to give in public? And not done with all the ridicule you made him pass through, you come out nearly 4 years after, and start maligning him again in public. This is too much naah What kind of priest are u?
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by 7arrows: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
I hope he won't come back and claim he apologize under duress..

OBIdient Nigerians and Umu Ikuku are one and the same.

God bless the both Men.

Who him apology letter help. Hes looking for cheap recognition. That father should freaking go to hell for all I care. Hes a hypocrite, he should just keep his mouth shut. Father mbaka or what u call urself u are a liar, God never called u, u called urself. God doesn't speak through u. U open ur mouth and speak shit. U bloody political backstabbing asswipe.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Holocene(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2022
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Thepolo999(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2022
ponishah:

You are your own problem not the religious leaders.
Why did Farthe Mbaka's comment generate so much dust?
He just made his personal assessment, right or wrong about a political figure. And we all make same positive and negative comments too, which is normal.

The only thing I see hear is FEAR, fear of the power and efficacy or weakness of Mbaka's Tongue, if not, why give so much hoot about the view an electorate holds about a candidate.

On our media, daily, we things worse than that ,yet we care less.
IF UNA NO FEAR MBAKA TONGUE, WHY UNA DEY HALA
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. DO YOUR YOUR RESEARCH 99% OF WARS AND SH!TTY HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE ARE CAUSED BY PEOPLE LIKE HIM.WHY DO YOU THINK HITLER HATED JEWS.
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by ponishah: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Thepolo999:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. DO YOUR YOUR RESEARCH 99% OF WARS AND SH!TTY HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE ARE CAUSED BY PEOPLE LIKE HIM.WHY DO YOU THINK HITLER HATED JEWS.
You called me a big fool for airing my opinion,?
Are you better now?
How many times have you criticised Rev Kuka for his social political views?

The reasons of Hitler's hatred of the Jews is beyond you, the world researchers are could not pin a reason for the hatred, instead many reasons where speculated.

You guys are double edged swords, you support only those who say what you want to hear. Learn to be civil
Re: Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) by Thepolo999(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
ponishah:

You called me a big fool for airing my opinion,?
Are you better now?
How many times have you criticised Rev Kuka for his social political views?

The reasons of Hitler's hatred of the Jews is beyond you, the world researchers are could not pin a reason for the hatred, instead many reasons where speculated.

You guys are double edged swords, you support only those who say what you want to hear. Learn to be civil
civil for naija. Seems you live in Pluto.well no harm done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.