Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online (127820 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Horokrox: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Animals in human form, this gender

Man is worst than animals. Animals got excuse for their crazy acts. Most times ifeel God must be regretting he created this gender first.

These genders are plagues to the world and universe at large. They need to be wiped out

Dead gender with nothing to offer

Useless species
You skipped your daily pills for your morbid psychosis undecided
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by marsup: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Some years ago, a guy did almost the same to a girl in 1004, Victoria Island. The girl was playing hard to get, but when the guy eventually got the girl, he took pictures of her unclothedness, and showed it to almost every one in the estate. She had to leave the country. Some guys could be really mean and devilish.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
Bros pray u don't ever fall victim to false rape accusations, my roommates nearly fell victim to it back then in school...he gave the lady fanta, she opened it herself and drank, then they started making out,all of a sudden the said lady snapped and screamed that my room mate must have drugged her, for her to makeout with him...look when dealing with this case,u leave emotions and investigate it thoroughly..u forgot to quote where I stated that the case should be investigated thoroughly....don't be surprised that this guy only crime might be blackmail, which deserves severe punishment, no doubts......oga becareful o, before u judge matter of rape among adults these day's, investigate o, women have turn false rape accusations to weapon o..

Ha, I knew that you have already labelled the girl a liar because 'of what happened to my friend'

Good evening. Stop hating women because one woman out of millions of them lied. You are behaving like the femminists who label all men evil because one man out of millions raped a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by effido666: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
luminouz:

The amount of emotion in this post can power my whole street.

Delicious!!!! grin
How long is ur street ?
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by shegun4sur: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
I hope the idiot is a nonentity who doesn't have connections and funds to bribe his way out of the wahala he has forced himself into causing another babe untold hardship.
Granted the babe might have been high-handed and rejected his proposals, but even if that is the case, he could've walked away and let her be, because no be by force.
Basically, he might just be that he is a barbarian that likes to inflict harm on ladies.
Summary is that he should be castrate and locked up permanently
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Maberu: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
dre11:
HOW MAN, 34, DRUGGED LADY, ENGAGED HER IN S*X & POSTED HER NUDE VIDEO ON INTERNET

SOURCE
we must chase all ibo away from our land
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by obontami: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cut off the penis. angry
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Hassanmaye(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islandlady:
Lock the bastard up in the prison and throw the keys into the Atlantic ocean, never to see the light of the day againangry Nonsense
You always like Bad boys, if na good boy looking fresh will she go? Na beast she wants for bed not knowing he is an animal
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Hassanmaye(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Candidlady:

You have my respect sir. ..

Your daughter will be a moon and star at night to light up the this world

God will elevate her
females kids are blessings to the family
My love for female kids is sickening

Allah sukaruwa on your daughter

I'd follow you now
Follow me
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Alphalab(m): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is really sad.

A man that thinks with his penis is not worthy of being called a man.

I really hope he is punished in accordance to the law of the country.

#Saynotorape
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Only two crimes warrant the death penalty in my opinion; murder and rape. Kill the bastard. Rape is one of the most egregious crimes a man can commit.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by OLULAW: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2022
LIFE IMPRISONMENT WITH PERMISSION GIVEN TO INMATES TO RAPE HIM DAILY.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Holybaddo: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Man is worst than animals. Animals got excuse for their crazy acts. Most times ifeel God must be regretting he created this gender first.

These genders are plagues to the world and universe at large. They need to be wiped out

Useless species
last last you will end up marrying one of your so called useless species XOXO
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by frenzzy2(m): 12:27am On Jun 19, 2022
LordVoldermort:
There's more to this story
true bro we don't need conclude d guy might me innocent am always scared of dat female gender

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by DATAPLUG247(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2022
WE SELL CHEAP INTERNET DATA FOR ALL NETWORK::

100 percent legit �

MTN..1GB =#350
MTN..2GB=#600
MTN..3GB=#850
MTN..4GB=#1150
MTN..5GB=#1400
MTN..6GB=#1700
MTN..7GB=#2000
MTN..10GB=#2700

WhatsApp:07037566145
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by olibeans: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2022
These beasts should be poisoned in detention

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by cococandy(f): 12:55am On Jun 19, 2022

Facts have emerged how a 34-year old man, Andrew Ogabor, allegedly lured a young lady into his apartment in Lagos State, drugged and engaged her in marathon sex raped and thereafter recorded her unclothedness and posted it on the internet.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Kayode Adeniyi Street, Bariga area of Lagos, where they reside.

The suspect was said to have inserted sedative drugs into the drink he gave to the lady. She then slept off and he engaged her in sex raped Thereafter, he recorded every part of her private parts before the lady woke up. She was shocked over what happened to her and went home dejected.

Unknown to her, another shocker was awaiting her. When she returned to home, regained consciousness, her attention was drawn to a particular video online; she saw her nude video on the internet and was devastated. She then confronted the suspect, Andrew and he threatened to even kill her for having the courage to ask about the video action on the internet.

Language matters

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by yom2(m): 1:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Candidlady:

True
But y'all got high tendency to act a fool. .
no females have more tendency to act the fooler cos they readily fall for d mischevious bad guys and despise d good ones.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by dragunov: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2022
dre11:
HOW MAN, 34, DRUGGED LADY, ENGAGED HER IN S*X & POSTED HER NUDE VIDEO ON INTERNET

SOURCE

The pictures above show two different guys naah!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by placeofallure(f): 2:12am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sentence him to death by hanging tho..look what a so called man is busy doing.. undecided
I mean this thing here deserve to be in jail now..just like his counterparts here whose job is to hate women.. sometime you wonder if these things got mommas at home tho.. undecided

The Dumbos here are busy in the romance section attacking women and creating mindless threads just to bash and talk about women's body all day..they will never address the issue on ground which is "men's wild attitude towards women.." look how they might attack me for calling their nonsense out..
Just if the Nigeria government can deal with this monster thoroughly..

No wonder chidinma said she defended herself from that devourer...

A man left his wife for a whole year untended all in the name of a trip abroad and the kid brother forming FBI wanna inform the bro. I made a comment and the men were busy quoting me. The man abroad, was he celibate the entire year? Hypocrites!

Enough of women playing servitude to men! Imagine this idiot here now. This is an intentional crime, he should pay for it. Now the family wants a compromise settlement just to avoid litigation, what if she were their daughter? Would they have wanted the same thing?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Zaragza: 2:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Asianjollof007:
This life don spoil finish
i swear
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by mmsen: 2:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Engaged her in sex?

I think you mean rape.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by God2man2again(m): 2:31am On Jun 19, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Who can know it?
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by BloomingDale(f): 2:35am On Jun 19, 2022
EmekaBlue:
grin

All you wrote is nonsense. Without men you women are nothing.

Women put a time limit on you, so don’t act too proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Littlefingerjp: 2:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Useless species
What does ur gender have to offer??
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by ufotunang: 2:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Ladies becareful with some guys..do not trust all of them... even if they enticice you with money and materialistic things and even if you know the guy or you both are friends, still be careful
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by ufotunang: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2022
I do not why a guy will be posting a girl's nude picture in the social media
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by ogwumgbe: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sentence him to death by hanging tho..look what a so called man is busy doing.. undecided
I mean this thing here deserve to be in jail now..just like his counterparts here whose job is to hate women.. sometime you wonder if these things got mommas at home tho.. undecided

The Dumbos here are busy in the romance section attacking women and creating mindless threads just to bash and talk about women's body all day..they will never address the issue on ground which is "men's wild attitude towards women.." look how they might attack me for calling their nonsense out..
Just if the Nigeria government can deal with this monster thoroughly..

No wonder chidinma said she defended herself from that devourer...

You are right, the hatred of men against women in that Country now is alarming. In the case of Chidimma, I believe the girl acted in self defense, some men believe that as soon as a woman visits him, it's a license to her private part. Pathetic indeed
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by favour32(m): 3:11am On Jun 19, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo man...

God bless southsouth and southwest
Ogabor is not Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.