Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides (5376 Views)

Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by NairaLux(f): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Why Would She Be A Teacher?

Roxsana Diaz is a kindergarten teacher in New Jersey who has been receiving negative comments on Instagram.

The reason? Her body.

Users and parents argue that the shape of Roxsana's body is "s€×ual" and can "distract" the students she teaches, mostly kindergarten.

Added to this is the fact that her name on Instagram spells "Toy Box Dollz," causing some to argue that students should not learn with her as her body subverts the logic of safety and learning.

However, it is worth noting that Roxsana properly covers herself in class and wears nothing “revealing” for the students to be distracted.

Many have also defended and encouraged her for pursuing the career she likes.

What do you think?

See video here: https://twitter.com/NairaLux/status/1538083599861301250?t=uxS99RthixPmqB6m7gwhEg&s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by NairaLux(f): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2022

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by pyyxxaro: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Kindergarten de look woman yansh shocked

It’s obviously they are no longer kids

4 Likes

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by fourboys: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2022
The parents are right after all, see how she open leg for table sad sad

1 Like

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by fourboys: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Kindergarten de look woman yansh shocked

It’s obviously they are no longer kids
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by Zonefree(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Most men viewing this thread now wouldn't mind going back to kindergarten just to have a clearer and unobstructive view of the nyash.

11 Likes

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by MasonKendall(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Omo, her feet big pass some guys own grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by Uzomacharles: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
No be to find her pics for IG...
Use am BOMB?

3 Likes

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by 2rez: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Teacher in the morning, coded runstar after morning. Steady bombing by many male parents grin. U gerrit, if u don't gerrit, forgerrabourrit.

7 Likes

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by Kirkman: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Most men viewing this thread now wouldn't mind going back to kindergarten just to have a clearer and unobstructed view of the nyash.
Flesh and blood alone did not reveal this to you my brother grin but the addictive spirit of nyash.
Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by rayvelez(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
The teacher is haute.
Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by Generalwoodz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Meanwhile, Roxsana party all night
Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
This one na blessing overdose
Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by cassidy1996(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
The babe set
Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by GuyFawkes7: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:
No be to find her pics for IG...

Use am BOMB?

Real nigga oil dey ur held

1 Like

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by Teenwolf(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Silicone yansh tongue

1 Like

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by Microsports: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
E get wetin I no learn when I day kindergarten,i go need learn am now,Abeg wetin be the name of the school

1 Like

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by kelspinall(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
with that butt i don't mind going back to kindergarten..i have somethings to learn

1 Like

Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by Wilson500: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
How can a brother differentiate b/w natural and silicone yanshes because this world is getting more fake than IG girls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / How Old Is Your Current Relationship/marriage? / Which Romancelanders Do You Think Will Be Good Together As A Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.