Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,641 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 (385 Views)

Are Tinubu Urchins Aware Of This? / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by foryourmindok: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2022
That's in fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Fahdiga(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Gbam. We haven't forgotten the mock coffin of GEJ. We haven't forgotten the Jonathan is a goat banner wrapped around the neck of a live goat. We haven't forgotten the hippopotamus comment against Patience Jonathan. We haven't forgotten the lagoon comment against the Igbos. Lest we forget not the comment about how they will form parallel government if INEC refuses to announce them the winner of 2015 election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Built2last: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Daniel is right.

APC and PDP obvious or silent supporters can't stand the daily momentum Obi is gaining.

First they called him Twitter president. Their brain forgot that prior to electing Buhari in 2015 that APC made the hashtag #PMB or #GMB is coming.

after that Sai Baba took over the social media space. Buhari was all over the media space and went ahead to win 2015 election. Thats where Obi is now

This time around, they have tried to spin it again but it has become increasingly difficult.

Most tweeter influencers like Kayode Ogundamusi, Dipo Awojide, Tolu Ogunlesi, Deji Adeyanju and many others have refused to openly declare who they support for fear of loosing followers.

This is not 2015. Nigerians will not fall for influencers. The suffering is real. it's even worsened by the recent information that most of them are paid.

Obi supporters only react to every subtle jab at Peter Obi. avoid talking about peter and focus on your candidate and there will be no response. it is that simple.

They started with calling Obi twitter president. That motivated his supporters to start PVC collection campaign which has gone viral

Now, it's part two. They say Obi supporters insult people and that Obi should do something. Really, Maybe Obi should seize all the mobile phones of his supporters so that PDP and APC supporters can be happy

The bad news for PDP and APC is that Obi supporters who are not online are more. Corporate Nigeria is not making noise. Banks, Oil companies, etc are with OBI.

Obi is a disruptor.

Atiku or Tinubu would have prefered to be trending but since thats not the case. The attempt is to declare Obi supporters extremists.

all of them should go check their facebook and twitter posts about GEJ and his supporters and bury their face in shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Parachoko: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
No matter the bile, Peter Obi can't win the election.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by foryourmindok: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
No matter the bile, Peter Obi can't win the election.
I swear. When it comes to this presidential election, Bola Tinubu is the winner of Iragbaji Town Union.

Peter Obi will cruise to victory as Nigerian president. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Parachoko: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
foryourmindok:

I swear. When it comes to this presidential election, Bola Tinubu is the winner of Iragbaji Town Union.

Thank God February 2023 no far again. May God protect us till then.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Fahdiga(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
foryourmindok:

grin. See as you finished that guy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Oplomo: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu's APC monkeys are the most re.tarded and toxic animals since 2015.
They are good at insulting others but don't like having a taste of their bitter melecine. .

That's why I don't hesitate to use my big stick on their cantankerous empty skulls and agbaris when it is imperative to do so. grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Abasey(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2022
foryourmindok:

Omo! You get sense ehn, like 100 persons. Tuale!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by dat9jaguy(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2022
For me actually, after being a Buhari(the person not the party) supporter for 8 years, I just want to be neutral in this election.
My analysis of candidates supporters are:

1>Tinubu supporters are focused on issues.
2>Peter Obi supporters are aggressive and a huge turn off.
3>Atiku supporters are tired and are just going through the motion.
4>Kwankwaso supporters know they are there just to split votes.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Built2last: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see what Shehu Sani said ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Ojuntana: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2022
True

I think the reason why Obi and his supporters are coming under attack from online influencers is because they're beginning to threaten those one's source of living
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Factos!
That is why we will be giving it's back to them as e dey hot.

We wil not allow them use lies on Obi like they did with Jonathan!

Anybody cashtivist that post nonsense will be attacked verbally instantly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by DaniDani(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
That's 100% Truth. Peter Obi's supporters are ordinary Nigerians who are tired of the evils going on in this country and desparately desire positive change. They are not rude and unclout as being claimed by money induced activists and influencers, but they are replying them in their subtlety. They became angry, without any other weapon to grap and fight the moving train. Hence, they resorts to cheap blackmail of "Peter Obi supporters insults" and derides everyone. Imagine Reno Omokiri talking about insults and ridicules after everything he has done to Buhari and Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by Achilles881: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:
For me actually, after being a Buhari(the person not the party) supporter for 8 years, I just want to be neutral in this election.
My analysis of candidates supporters are:

1>Tinubu supporters are focused on issues.
2>Peter Obi supporters are aggressive and a huge turn off.
3>Atiku supporters are tired and are just going through the motion.
4>Kwankwaso supporters know they are there just to split votes.

A tinubu/ buhari supporter wants to be neutral, we can see where his neutrality led him to, exactly where we expected, their peepoo.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are Peaceful Compared To Buhari / Tinubu Urchins In 2015 by dat9jaguy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Achilles881:

A tinubu/ buhari supporter wants to be neutral, we can see where his neutrality led him to, exactly where we expected, their peepoo.

Hey I'm trying to be neutral here but Tinubu supporters are quite matured about their campaign. That does not mean I'm voting for Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa/Biafra/Ijaw Rep. See The Front Line Agitators. / PDP Constitutes Committee For Deputy Gov Candidate Screening / Peter Obi And New Words In Our Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.