Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Your Mind Manipulates You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Mind Manipulates You. (159 Views)

Learn How To Control The Super Powers Of Your Mind Today! / C/river Govt Manipulates COVID-19 Results, Say Lab Scientists / The health benefits of pawpaw seed will blow your mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Mind Manipulates You. by Chimere1(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2022
[right][/right]Are you shocked to hear that?

The strength of your mind is great hence the reason why they say, 'an idle mind is the devil's territory.

Here's an analogy.

You may live your life like everyone else, eaten anything you desire, but the day you get to discover that you're infected with an ailment, you become sick.

From your doctor's prescription, that ailment have stayed in your body for years without your notice, but being aware has made you sick.

What could be the cause?

Your Mind.

Yes your thoughts will may never help you get over with that medical report.

You may start thinking of the side effects, any slight pain you have, you remember you have an ailment.

This is a reason why, psychology and counselling is necessary in any medical process.

In case you are in this category and you're wondering what to do, here is one thing.

Control your thoughts, think positively.

Instead of:

'I'm sick, I can't get through this'.

Try this:

'I know I'm down with an ailment, but I can overcome this just like anyone else. This ailment cannot have the better part of me'.

Never stay idle, hang out with friends and deliberately focus your mind on things you love.

I hope this brightens your day?

Cheers to a happy life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon In Artemis Gurgaon India / Simple Steps To Beat Epididymo-orchitis At Home / Vidalista 80 (tadalafil Pill) | Buy Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.