Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,358 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) (21412 Views)

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Imo Police Nab Fleeing Inmates Who Engaged In Robbery, Kidnapping [PHOTO] / EFCC Arrests Two For Vote Buying In Ogun Rerun Election (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by mytime24(f): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
H
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yorubas are very poor. Lazy and poor but will keep boasting, they're the region that suffers the most of 7yrs of buhari hardship; but unfortunately suffer never tire them as they're about to jump from frying pan right into another form of slavery by voting another ancestors call tinubu all in the name of tribalism. They shouldn't worry 16yrs of suffering straight up to them as then no want get sense.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by edungene7: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Armed robbers peoples congress will never change doing what they know best
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why can’t you go arrest the party leader that gave they the money why are you arresting common people….. anyway kudos to EFFCC
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by istina: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Very good as long as they are APC members
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by harmonyglobal: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Crazy shit...see the way they are arresting poor people getting free money....instead of channeling that same energy to arrest corrupt government officials. Delegates who got $10k during primaries weren't arrested o
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by talk2maurice(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Edouardinho:
G

Go and adjust Christiano and John’s own.
What happened to Tinubu of Buhari’s images? Huh
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by AnambraPrince: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Obi's party have started vote buying. But they still lost grin
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by fred04(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
God1000:
Good, prosecute them
But tell me,is it not better to prosecute who gave them the money also.
Believe me,its either they are using efcc to fight against opposition.
What is efcc doing there.
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Tulsaguy: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
K
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by kelvinunilag: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why didn't they arrest some people during the presidential flag bearer election...common men do suffer
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Molenu100(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Exactly, the politicians purposely subject the citizens to poverty so that when election is approaching and even on the day of election they will use money to induce voters knowing fully well that the voters will have no choice but to compromise their electoral obligation.

But we Nigerians, especially the youths must rise and stand for what is right even if there is hunger.

My piece of advice Sha!
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why didn't EFCC arrest delegates. They should do more.
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by 9jaRealist: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
TimmyTen:
Votes buying should be penalized, INEC must enforce electoral laws, and the house of representatives, must ensure the electoral acts, includes penalties for erring political party and politicians.

All the necessary laws are already on the books…
In Nigeria, the issue has ever hardly been the existence of laws, but rather enforcement.
>

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
How many Delegates that collected dollars during Presidential Primaries did EFCC Arrest ?

But instead they went there to collect their share of the dollars...

Na poor man body EFCC for dey get power...

Abeg leave the people make them go cook their Indomie and enjoy the 10k or 5k......
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by God1000(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
fred04:

But tell me,is it not better to prosecute who gave them the money also.
Believe me,its either they are using efcc to fight against opposition.
What is efcc doing there.
All the people involved should be penalised
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Twoodds: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
I am so disappointed in this country. I am not in surpot of vote buying but they should not molest these voters. What about the bullion van at Tinubu's house? Did they make any arrest? I give an order today, any were u see EFCC molesting vote sellers or buyers , beat them up. They have better job to do with politicians looting our money than harassing hungry Nigerians
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Cokahot: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fake efcc. Efcc officials don't carry gun,they have one or two mobile police. Fake npf impersonating efcc officials. Thieves
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tunechi5:

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Yh-4ASZ8Q [/flash]

I wonder why they didn't arrest anyone at the just concluded PDP and APC primaries
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
People wey dem go release this evening
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Legendoo: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Them corrupt die. Yeah the citizens , hence why the most corrupt of them all rule.

The only solution is more hunger until they have sense.
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by nsesam(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Audio arrest. All for the camera
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Burna440(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
These security operatives no get sense walai
An innocent ppl dem Dey go frame so
That small money for envelope na for vote buying? Abi na the money for that Woman bah wey no even reach 20k? Dem just Dey catch cruise ni
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
People wen dem go release for road.,.
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Allisgud: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yeye people shebi na vote buying be una structure,no shishi from obi
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Mickykarim: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
WHO ARE THEY AND WHO AND WHICH PARTY ARE THEY WORKING FOR?
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by kingaustin(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
I hope they also arrested the sellers... Strange country �....
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by kingaustin(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I wonder why they didn't arrest anyone at the just concluded PDP and APC primaries

Oh ohhhh... But that's all about the nonsense I. Nigeria abeg
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by Bbbw: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why
Re: Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) by jamace(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
TimmyTen:
Votes buying should be penalized, INEC must enforce electoral laws, and the house of representatives, must ensure the electoral acts, includes penalties for erring political party and politicians.
Gbam. INEC must act as an independent institution, an impartial judge, else the politicians who thrive on election malpractices to survive will think they own Nigeria and can do anything they like. Some politicians have no shame. They really dont care about the masses but their self aggrandizement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? / Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue / Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.