Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' (306 Views)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by Teaser4(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Biden says 'I'm good' after taking a tumble from his bike in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

President Biden took a tumble off his bike Saturday morning after he stopped by a group of reporters and members of the public while out for a ride in Delaware with first lady Jill Biden.

The president, who has frequently been seen on a bicycle since taking up his post in the Oval Office, said he got his foot caught in the pedal when trying to take it out to stop.

I’m good," he said appearing in good spirits when immediately asked if he was OK

In a statement to Fox News a White House official said, "The President said, his foot got caught on the pedal while dismounting and he is fine. No medical attention is needed.

"The President looks forward to spending the rest of the day with his family," the official added.

Following his tumble, Biden bent down to greet a child who was waiting along the president’s route in Rehoboth Beach and asked him what it’s like to run the country.

Oh it’s like any other job," Biden joked. "Some parts are hard."

The president then took a photo with the girl who said one day she planned to become president.

Biden wouldn’t answer questions on his upcoming meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping or on lifting any China-related tariffs.

https://www foxnews com/politics/biden-falls-off-bike-delaware-ride-first-lady

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by Fahdiga(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu will be worse than this old man if Nigerians mistakenly elect him as the president
Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by God1000(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
He's stronger than buhari and Tinubu, anybody can fall down.

Doing callisthenics every now and then shows that he's strong enough for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by nero2face: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
American version of Buhari, anyways I bliv Biden can still hold a flag, unlike the ancestor some devil's incarnate is packaging for us down here
Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by Teaser4(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by seunny4lif(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Teaser4:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Ah
When it’s not Putin that fell grin grin, you want it at FP

Change the topic to Putin fell

3 Likes

Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by Teaser4(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
God1000:

Doing callisthenics every now and then shows that he's strong enough for the job
Buhari and Tinubu never start to dey shake ghosts yet….

America’s VOs no Dey read nairaland comments, last time wey I check USA visa lottery don end teytey, if you no get money na from afar you go dey look USA, on your tv and mobile phones, know that and know peace.

The article no dey talk about his ability to deliver as an American president, small humor no dey kill, the world is so tense right now, so if anyone fall on bike make we Laff hard

1 Like

Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by Teaser4(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
seunny4lif:

Ah
When it’s not Putin that fell grin grin, you want it at FP

Change the topic to Putin fell
lol bro, I know right, i just feel like pulling em legs ni….
Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by istina: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
It happened to Bush snr and the golf war soon started
Hmmm is WW3 lo
The fear of America is the beginning of..
Re: Biden Falls Off Bike On Delaware Ride With First Lady, Says 'i'm Good' by gambojimeta: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
God1000:

Hahaha. Tinubu and Buhari jump on a bike.? They will have to prepare their burial ground on the sides grin

Joe Biden has always been a biker. For that age, he is doing well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0lLd599yNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JLSm6U2cE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Names Will Change This Winter In Europe / 29 Palestinian Children Killed By Israeli Forces’ Bullets in West Bank / Ex-pm Imran Kahn Attends First Rally Since Shooting In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.