Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,218 members, 7,913,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:29 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (407064 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Princelyod: una don lie wella for this thread o embarassed see this week is almost ended
I don't think somebody wil lie on this threat, the problem is change that always afect the schedul infos. Pray more
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jaad: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Hmmmm nsitf
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2013
All is well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2013
fabulous01: All is well
@fabulous01, BOSS, tell us the goodnews you have for the house.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
any update frm NSITF headquta
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uche001: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please you guys should relax we will all resume very soon, by Gods grace.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by manby10(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Latest frm the headquater; The board is meeting on Monday, after whc we wil knw when we ar resuming. All d best
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
manby10: Latest frm the headquater; The board is meeting on Monday, after whc we wil knw when we ar resuming. All d best
Thanks for the latest
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otamio: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=manby10]Latest frm the headquater; The board is meeting on
Monday, after whc we wil knw when we ar resuming. All d best[/quote] no, its on Tuesday the board meets.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by bilaya(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Where is that man that said text messages will be sent from the 15th of July? All these wannabe "I am highly connected" people on this forum.You guys have gotten your appointment letters, that's the most important thing.You have a job and it won't be taken away from you.Let me repeat what I wrote earlier.Resumption will be in September, so if you have a job, don't resign yet.Everyone should relax.All the best
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
A
Re: NSITF Interview In August by manby10(f): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
August is induction!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=bilaya]Where is that man that said text messages will be sent from the 15th of July? All these wannabe "I am highly connected" people on this forum.You guys have gotten your appointment letters, that's the most important thing.You have a job and it won't be taken away from you.Let me repeat what I wrote earlier.Resumption will be in September, so if you have a job, don't resign yet.Everyone should relax.All the best[so wat wil hapen in d whole of augst?/quote]
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
masjnr: @fabulous01, BOSS, tell us the goodnews you have for the house.

the goodnews i ve nw is .........
my wife delivered a baby boy on 7/7/2013
rejoice with us..........
moda and baby Goodtidings, Silvanus.....Ebunoluwa is doin well.
happi waitin 4 NSITF resumption
september is countin down.
pls be patience with management........
dey re workin tirelessness
Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
fabulous01:

the goodnews i ve nw is .........
my wife delivered a baby boy on 7/7/2013
rejoice with us..........
moda and baby Goodtidings, Silvanus.....Ebunoluwa is doin well.
happi waitin 4 NSITF resumption
september is countin down.
pls be patience with management........
dey re workin tirelessness
Congratulation, this is your year of double blessing, Good job+ baby boy nd More good things are on the way to locate you
Re: NSITF Interview In August by toniaken: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fabulous conqrat, pls take good care of the baby and mother my regards
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Everything na double double. Thanks to all my friends, Danto u too much.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Broncop: Everything na double double. Thanks to all my friends, Danto u too much.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Broncop: Everything na double double. Thanks to all my friends, Danto u too much.

U finally got urs! Wat about Danto?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
Good dei fellow Nsitf staff....any update as regards to our resumption? Pls, anyone with d info,shld update us tnks!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
oga broncop,congrats once again.i am veri hapi for u.d God dat av started a good work in our lives will surely perfect it.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Concernin posting, i do nt like speculating but i learnt dere is a board meeting on tuesday.may be after the meeting we are going 2 recieve d much awaited text message.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
hw can i view all de branches of NSITF across d federation online, pls i wnt 2 kn
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
GoodluckJT: hw can i view all de branches of NSITF across d federation online, pls i wnt 2 kn
Olufunke Aleshinloye serves as Regional Manager Ibadan Region of NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUND. The Region is made up of seven branches namely Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, Osogbo, Warri, Asaba and Benin. Currently she is responsible for providing leadership in the region to ensure the effective and total coverage of all eligible persons,  compliance with provisions of the Employees’ Compensation Act 2010 and Delivery of services to all stakeholders as provided under the relevant Act.
Create awareness for the scheme through public education  Co-ordinating all operational activities of all branches She is an alumnus of both the University of Ife with LL.B Honours and the University of Bath in the United Kingdom with M. Sc. Industrial Relations. She was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1981, and is an Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria.

She has over 29 years experience in the public sector having been employed as a State Counsel with the Federal Ministry of Justice in 1982, posted to the Federal Board of Inland Revenue.

She subsequently worked in a law office briefly before joining the defunct National Provident Fund the predecessor of NSITF in 1986.Since then she has worked in various capacities. She was at different times, a State Counsel/ Legal Officer both at Head Office and Lagos Zonal Office, In house Trainer during the reforms when Provident Fund transformed into a Social Insurance scheme and Head, Human Resources for eight years. She was a member of the teams that drafted the NSITF Act No. 73 of 1993 and the Employee Compensation Act 2010. Also, a member of Project Committee for Establishment of Trust fund Pensions Plc. She was appointed Head, Personnel & Industrial Relations and subsequently became Head, Human Resources. She played a key role during the pre-reform and post-reform period of NSITF (Pension Reform Act 2004) and was a key driver for negotiating and determining Exit Strategy for staff, its implementation and subsequent repositioning issues. In 2006 the Admin function was added to her responsibility and she remained Head, Human Resources & Administration prior to her posting to head Ibadan Region.

At different times during her career, she acted as Director/Secretary to the Boards of the Fund’s subsidiary companies - Profund Securities Ltd, Profund Properties, Prohealth HMO Ltd. and the defunct SISCL (the JV for the construction of Bunu Sherriff Gardens)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rotex29(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
GoodluckJT: hw can i view all de branches of NSITF across d federation online, pls i wnt 2 kn

View dis page Bro
www.nsitf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66:branches&catid=2&Itemid=245&showall=&limitstart=2
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
who can list all de branches nd their contact address here
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rotex29(m): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2013
GoodluckJT: who can list all de branches nd their contact address here

These r d contact address I can get for nw

11. The Branch Manager
N. S. I. T. F Kasina Branch
No 217, Ibrahim Babangida Way,
P. M. B. 2038,
Katsina State
Telephone: 08035927676
Contact Person: Abba Fatima Ibrahim
12. The Branch Manager
N. S. I. T. F Sokoto Branch,
No 1, Kaduna Road
P. M. B. 2387,
Sokoto State
Telephone:
Contact Person: Babanga Adamu
13. The Benefit Officer
N. S. I. T. F Bauchi Branch
Maiduguri Road, Near Gubi Dam,
Over-Head, Tank,
P. M. B. 35,
Bauchi State
Telephone: 08028402469
Contact Person: Nasir Dauda
14. The Branch Manager
N. S. I. T. F Gombe Branch,
No 3, Pantami Road,
Opposite Stadium
Gombe State
Telephone: 08023664191
Contact Person: Abubakar Kaila Mohammed
15. The Branch Manager
N. S. I. T. F Ibadan Branch,
No117, Ring Road (Moshood Abiola way,
By Adeoyo Junction)
P. M. B.
Oyo State
Telephone: 08034539347
Contact Person: Fashola Yetunde Olajumoke (Mrs)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 22, 2013
Danto: oga broncop,congrats once again.i am veri hapi for u.d God dat av started a good work in our lives will surely perfect it.

Oh u finally got too! That's gr8!

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.