Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,290 members, 7,947,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (408170 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by talk2smade: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Rotex yes naaa u are 2 do ur documentation where u are posted

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rotex29(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
talk2smade: @Rotex yes naaa u are 2 do ur documentation where u are posted
Tnx Bro.GOD Bless.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jessejax: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
YOUR DOCUMENTATION IS TO TAKE PLACE AT NSITF ABUJA CENTRE, ABUJA REGIONAL OFFICE BTW 2-6/9/13. COME WITH D FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: ORIGINAL COPY OF APPOINTMENT LETTER, ALL ORIGINALS CERTIFICATES &. 2 PHOTOCOPIES EACH. 3 COPIES OF CV(INDICATING FULL ADDRESS OF LAST EMPLOYER, IF ANY). 2 LETTERS FROM REFEREES. 6 RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS. 2 COPIES OF BIRTH CERT/DECLARATION OF AGE. 2 COPIES OF LETTER OF IDENTIFICATION FROM LOCAL GOVT.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ELSENUSSI7: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
The long awaited sms hits our fones.it commenced this evening till friday.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by manby10(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmmmm! News reaching me now says its not all that were posted! Many didnt see their names. Any info as to why?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
@jessejax i received a text msg frm nsitf dat my documentation will be at Abuja regional office but i dnt kn were i posted to, pls can u help me check my postin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
are u sure, documentation is by zones, it cant hold in evry branch. Please those who av gotten thier place of posting and d documentation sms shud kindly comment to clear d air
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
are u sure, documentation is by zones, it cant hold in evry branch. Please those who av gotten thier place of posting and d documentation sms shud kindly comment to clear d air
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rotex29(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Abeg which 1 shud we follow nw,documentation where u r posted to,documentation in Abuja,documentation in Lagos
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Rotex29: Abeg which 1 shud we follow nw,documentation where u r posted to,documentation in Abuja,documentation in Lagos
does ur place of documentation tally wt ur place of posting
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Vyviani(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Rotex29: Abeg which 1 shud we follow nw,documentation where u r posted to,documentation in Abuja,documentation in Lagos
have u recieved the text? If yes follow the instructions on the text you got from Nsitf .
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bigkn01: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Follow ð sms sent to u, not ð one sent to a friend's phone..
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: NSITF Interview In August by mee1984: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
I contacted my sponsor the text are according to when you collected your letter. Those that collected earlier will naturally receive their messages first. But we will collect ours too.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by mee1984: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Even the posting is in batches as to how the letters were collected. Atleast those that have seen theirs can tell us how the process is before our turn
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stleo: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dear all.... I received two sms 2day but am a kind of confuse here; one of d sms is 4rm COMFORT telling me dt my documentation ll be @ River State.... While d other one Is 4rm NSITF telling me dt my documentation ll be @ Enugu State... The question now is which one do I follow... Pls ur response is needed... Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
st.leo:
Dear all.... I received two sms 2day but am a kind of confuse here; one of d sms is 4rm COMFORT telling me dt my documentation ll be @ River State.... While d other one Is 4rm NSITF telling me dt my documentation ll be @ Enugu State... The question now is which one do I follow... Pls ur response is needed... Cheers!
follow d one frm nsitf o, but also try to call any of d phn no provided at d end of d text. I got two frm nsitf and one frm comfort@ but d content tallied in mine

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by jummai86: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please, my documentation is in Minna. Does anyone know where NSITF centre is located in Minna?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by robinzaga(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please, my documentation is in Minna. Does anyone know where NSITF centre is located in Minna?

Address: 40, JUSTICE MUAZU WAY, NACB BUILDING, MINNA    
email: rita.eboigboodin@trustfundpensions.com  
Phone: 08076090922
Source: http://www.trustfundpensions.com/index.php/2-uncategorised/44-all-branches-and-locations
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Redeemersa: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Friends i was at the HQ yesterday, the written instruction that was duly signed on the notice board was that you should resume at exactly where you are posted for induction and documentation. Pls i will advice you find out where you posted to and resume there, the induction and documentation will also take place there. I will also advice if your posting does not collaborate with the sms ignore the sms and go to where you are posted. Ta
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rotex29(m): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Redeemersa: Friends i was at the HQ yesterday, the written instruction that was duly signed on the notice board was that you should resume at exactly where you are posted for induction and documentation. Pls i will advice you find out where you posted to and resume there, the induction and documentation will also take place there. I will also advice if your posting does not collaborate with the sms ignore the sms and go to where you are posted. Ta
Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rotex29(m): 6:06am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls,who knws d address to der office in Abeokuta nd is der any1 posted der here.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by manby10(f): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2013
@ mee, please how long it going to take for us to get our own posting since you said its in batches. Pls answer me because am too eager to wait. Wil it take upto a month?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 6:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Redeemersa: Friends i was at the HQ yesterday, the written instruction that was duly signed on the notice board was that you should resume at exactly where you are posted for induction and documentation. Pls i will advice you find out where you posted to and resume there, the induction and documentation will also take place there. I will also advice if your posting does not collaborate with the sms ignore the sms and go to where you are posted. Ta
@redeemersa av u gotten ur text, this is a very delicate issue, has anyone seen his/her posting dat also tallied with the documentation centre in his/her sms, i think we need an authoritative and confirmed info not wat we think. Please make inquires first cos documentation cant be at evry branch.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Redeemersa: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2013
YES MY POSTING IS ABUJA REGIONAL OFFICE AND THE TEXT READ SAME. PLS THERE CAN NEVER BE ANYTHING MORE AUTHORITATIVE THAN THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THEIR NOTICE BOARD WHICH WAS DULY SIGNED BY DESIGNATED AUTHORITY.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jessejax: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2013
Take note: they cannot do documentation in every single office accross the country thats y they chose centres for each zone. So follow the instructions on the sms
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Vyviani(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2013
manby10: @ mee, please how long it going to take for us to get our own posting since you said its in batches. Pls answer me because am too eager to wait. Wil it take upto a month?
i'm not sure but its has be september aswell i was among the last people that got theirs late march but i'm not worried cos it'll get to my turn soon. So you shouldn't be too. I'll be goin to abj on sunday. 08067426412
Re: NSITF Interview In August by mee1984: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2013
I agree with vivian it may very well be within next week I think because they were also given a deadline to post all new employees by september.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ethyluv: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls any info towards those there names didn't come out pls as my sis tols me they asked us to come n put down our names anybody wit any othere info
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Redeemersa: YES MY POSTING IS ABUJA REGIONAL OFFICE AND THE TEXT READ SAME. PLS THERE CAN NEVER BE ANYTHING MORE AUTHORITATIVE THAN THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THEIR NOTICE BOARD WHICH WAS DULY SIGNED BY DESIGNATED AUTHORITY.
its much easier for u since ur posting is d same place wt ur documentation centre but in my case i was posted to Benin but my text says lagos for documentation
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kekeorumz: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
@all, i just called d reference phn no in the txt we got for documentation, i was told categorically to go for documentation just as d text stated.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
ethyluv: Pls any info towards those there names didn't come out pls as my sis tols me they asked us to come n put down our names anybody wit any othere info
The same thing, My friend that check for me also ask me to send my details to her, so she is the one that help me write mine. If your name did'nt appear just go and write it down so that we will continue praying together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.