Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405689 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
goksman007: Bro e be like say u get confirm source, dat officer 2 salary get as e be o. Anyways let's gt d letters first.God help us.

Cos NSITF is a public service organization like CBN,NNPC,ETF,FIRS etc,I was expecting a salary on the same scale or close to it.It's disappointing but we thank God all the same
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
dis a forum why will u ppl be giving half baked info...for eg...some ppl knw hw much officer a dey get..but u cant say it...nawa ooo...Well no matter hw poor it is Bin fixed unda d FG has security...do ur biznss,invest in wher u nid to invest...take risk in ur approach...we shall get der...Cheers!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
Make una Talk d salary wey dey disappointing....why say sumthng u wunt share?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
nawa oooo,d salary is disapointin,d salary is disappointin,u cant mentioned d amount,was holdin u.some people here are just actin like a kid.may God help us

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by gsaks2002: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
caldan: fellow hopefuls, I will like us to be careful with some people on this thread as Im looking at it,it may get to a level some criminal elements will start asking unsuspecting hopefuls to bring money to get them linked up with their "sources" to get them also called the way they have been called. Forumites Beware!

The whole charade as been a scam from inception! We all paid 1k to be treated like refugees! Some of us even pay as much as 5k(for I had entries for different depts)

Let me reiterate that d scheme as kicked off but political lobbyist among friends of insurance industry are the real sabotage. I can confirm to you that former staffs of NSITF are reabsorbed and experienced professionals are being recruited for key positions since Jan. Until they over come the opposition from insurance company the set back will continue.

For those that claim to have their letters, pls don't doubt them cuz as it is, anything is possible! As I was with d state coordinator for Kwara state today b4 she left for abuja, she confirmed all this to me.

I will urge you lads to still be hopeful as d national budget had been passed while hoping all will be settled pretty soon.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by gsaks2002: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
caldan: fellow hopefuls, I will like us to be careful with some people on this thread as Im looking at it,it may get to a level some criminal elements will start asking unsuspecting hopefuls to bring money to get them linked up with their "sources" to get them also called the way they have been called. Forumites Beware!

The whole charade as been a scam from inception! We all paid 1k to be treated like refugees! Some of us even pay as much as 5k(for I had entries for different depts)

Let me reiterate that d scheme as kicked off but political lobbyist among friends of insurance industry are the real sabotage. I can confirm to you that former staffs of NSITF are reabsorbed and experienced professionals are being recruited for key positions since Jan. Until they over come the opposition from insurance company the set back will continue.

For those that claim to have their letters, pls don't doubt them cuz as it is, anything is possible! As I was with d state coordinator for Kwara state today b4 she left for abuja, she confirmed all this to me.

I will urge you lads to still be hopeful as d national budget had been passed while hoping all will be settled pretty soon.

As for those seeking to have an idea of d salary structure, I wud suggest you go learn about d core values and purpose of the scheme and also learn about d pay structure of insurance coy to have an idea! (Don't expect d pay to be at par with other lucrative agencies and parastatals of FG)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
@iykay4455, congrat pls wen ar u resumin 4 trainin or orientation and dis salary is it stated dat it is basic? If it is basic is ok.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
@all the Documentation proces wil start on wednesday
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
@NonyBose i knw say u don get ur letter...whats d content of the letter?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
@NonyBose,i can see u online pls and pls rply Jybz msg....wats d content of d msg...wher will d orientation be etc...pls tell d House ejo ooo...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
DONT BE DECIEVED!
Im sensing some scammers here, the sequence is interesting and gullible;
1. I got a call
2. I ve pick my letter
3. less attractive pay packet
4. documentation start wed.(within a week of call to pick up letter) etc. all these lovely testimonies are coming from a "microscopic
few" of 3 forumites which constitutes about 0.001% of forumites talk less of the whole population called for chat.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2012
@Iykay4455 and nonybose, pls can u tell us hw u get ur letters, was it through ur source, did u attend the chat? Pls an pls. Tnx.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2012
iykay4455(m): 1 day & 7 hours
The only thing I am sure of right now is that
they are issuing the letters.I don't know how they are contacting.Hopefully,things will be much clearer tomorrow.Nonnybose said she/he got a call this morning to pick up her/his letter.Maybe that's how

ykay4455(m): 16 hours & 29 minutes
I have my letter.Let me remind people that this is just the first batch.There are two more batches.Please don't be depressed if u don't get your letter now
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2012
goksman007: Don't knw y some people create unnecessary tension on this thread. Guys, its well, it won't pass dis week by God's grace.
And now that you've also joined in creating the 'unnecessary tension'.....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2012
Wonder wat is wrong with u people? Or has d tension started affecting u negatively?why did u go from "always willing to give information" to "super-secretive"? If u've truly gotten ur letters like u say,y r u hiding d contents and d way u were contacted?
If u truly know wat d pay is like,y r u hiding it?wat r u scared of?did u hack into NSITF website or did u break into their office to steal d letters?
Wen u knew u weren't telling us how much d pay is,y come and give us half-info about how disappointing d pay is?
Anyway i'm not suprised.u r just being Nigerians.there would always be some ugly wolves in a pack of sheeps.
As for d salary wey una dey make noise about,it seriously depends on wat u were expecting.if u were expecting 200k den u will be disappointed.there is a consolidated pay structure for ministries and parastatals which puts the minimum basic salary of a level 8(officer 2) at 70k per month.but there are still other allowances and this varies from one ministry/parastal to the other.at the end of d month,the take-home pay shouldn't be less than 100-120k per month.
But NSITF is not a place u will regret working in.like i said b4,my dad retired from NSITF and i know wat i'm talking about.he's a pensionier and dey av never for once delayed his pension for more dan 27th day of each month.except in very rare exceptional cases.they even recently reviewed their pension by 20percent.
An organisation that takes care of it's pensioners so well will definitely know ow to take care of staff.
NSITF i knew during the days of my dad used to spoil dem wiv different allowances in a year.and a typical govt worker will tell u it's d allowances dat count.they even give dem 13th month salary.so wat else are u yapping about? Abi dey didn't write all dat in ur so-called appointment letter?
Even FIRS staff will tell u their basic salary is not dat much but the allowances.
If u were able to spy employment letters or ur source gave u info as usual just say so and not dat u av gotten ur appointment letters.or maybe u applied for director position and dey brought ur letter to u at home.

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2012
@puplin point of collection, the call i recivd is frm my source to inform me that the letter's is out@Ibr356 Yes i atnd the chart
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2012
Nonybose: @puplin point of collection, the call i recivd is frm my source to inform me that the letter's is out@Ibr356 Yes i atnd the chart
Point of correction, u mean? So why did it take u so long to clear the air. You got a call from your 'source' not from nsitf, that the letters are out.
Well, that's it people....nobody don collect offer letter...just a bunch of noise makers.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2012
Nonybose has cleared d air.iykay4455 wat does dat make u? A liar?
U berra coma and confess too cool cool
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2012
@reinedamse, u r right d basic salary in evry were is notin compared 2 oda alowances nd in most cases it is basic dat is usualy stated,if u r doubting chek any advert dat state dere salary scheme, i tink d 800k shld be basic nd if so,dat means dere salary is very atractive. My prayer has been 4 dem 2 kal us 1st nd inshaALLAHU dey wil do so. Amin.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2012
So it is true no one ws called?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2012
Hmmmm, d text messages may be rolling in today. Charge up ur phones fellows and dnt go to where network is not stable. It is an advice. Enjoy d rest of d weekend.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2012
Ibr356: @reinedamse, u r right d basic salary in evry were is notin compared 2 oda alowances nd in most cases it is basic dat is usualy stated,if u r doubting chek any advert dat state dere salary scheme, i tink d 800k shld be basic nd if so,dat means dere salary is very atractive. My prayer has been 4 dem 2 kal us 1st nd inshaALLAHU dey wil do so. Amin.
Where una dey get all this figures sef...how can 800k be basic, i taya for una for this thread o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2012
assalambj: Hmmmm, d text messages may be rolling in today. Charge up ur phones fellows and dnt go to where network is not stable. It is an advice. Enjoy d rest of d weekend.
We just quench one fire, naim u com light another....take your time o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2012
reinedamse: Nonybose has cleared d air.iykay4455 wat does dat make u? A liar?
U berra coma and confess too cool cool
He's not a liar, maybe his source has collected his own offer letter on his behalf...hehehehe
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2012
The way some people dole out info here ehn, you'd think they work in HR department of NSITF. My papa worked for 30yrs and till he resigned, me i no sabi wetin b im salary. I stayed with a friend in kaduna for 6 months who works for bankphb now keystone. He never confided in me about his pay package until i do gbeborun for his library and saw his remuneration documents. The truth is nobody will ever tell a non-employee his/her actual income.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2012
Nonybose is another confusionist here, your source told you the letter is out and you came here commenting like one who has received one's letter. The delay is making some people hallucinate,i said it that with the way things are going, some people here will not be in their right mind when NSITF finally calls and we can see the symptoms of M A D N E S S manifesting in some people. grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2012
@puplin,ur papa and my own no be d same.urs might have hidden his pay from u but mine didn't.
And salary structure for fed govt agencies is no secret.if u wanna know more,go to transparencyng website.
Try dis link
http://www.transparencyng.com/images/stories/Salary_structure.jpg
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2012
puplin: Where una dey get all this figures sef...how can 800k be basic, i taya for una for this thread o.
iykay4455 said d salary is btw 800k nd 900k nd comented on it, u tink 800k cant be basic? I taya 4 hw u reason, u only lyk to attack. My guy be mature
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2012
puplin: He's not a liar, maybe his source has collected his own offer letter on his behalf...hehehehe

Don't mind him.Let him be blabbing like a fool.My source collected the letter like you said
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2012
I'm a she not a he undecided
And dey don't collect appointment letters on behalf of people.u av to collect it urself.
Anyway u av proved to us beyond reasonable doubt dat u r a terrible liar tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2012
I am leaving this forum.There are so many insultive fools here.The letter states that:

1.Your appointment is effect from date of your resumption of duty.You are to report for duty...not later than 30 days from 10th April 2012

2.You are to present your original certificates for documentation on assumption of duty

3.The appointment is subject to the terms and conditions laid down in the staff regulations and conditions of service of the NSITF

4.You should also note that request of previous service(s) will not be entertained

5.If this offer is acceptable to you,please indicate in writing within 14 days of receipt of this letter

6.Please accept our congratulations.

I wish all of you the best and thanks to aworee for starting this forum.Take care
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2012
@Ikay4455, pls b4 u leave d forum..did dey state d pay on it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.