Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,130 members, 7,880,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (405934 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2012
@all pls we dat hav not goten our letters,i tink we should b more concern about d second list dan talkin about documentation or induction.may God help us all,we shall all smile at last.

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by carlos86: 11:17pm On May 17, 2012
If it's true that the induction /documentation is in phases,then it's logical.I can't imagine 700 people or more doing it at the same time.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 8:04am On May 18, 2012
@almigty Thanks 4 ur view & very cogent point. All these people that are talking about documentation/induction have gotten their letters already. They just want 2 be certain of d date chosen 4 that purpose while those that are ye t 2 receive text to dat effect are curious. GOD will help us 2. Lets just keep praying 4 God's mercy & direction 4 helpers of destiny & open doors. We shall get there by HIS GRACE. Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2012
Nonybose: @steffans,i've not recive any text...o,but i wil make cal 2mrw to verify

Ok Love..Wish u well!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2012
@jdaught u are welcome.d almithy God we serve wil neva disapoint us.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 12:36pm On May 18, 2012
The documentation/induction is for the senior levels only
Re: NSITF Interview In August by carlos86: 12:40pm On May 18, 2012
Nonybose: The documentation/induction is for the senior levels only

Thanks.What about AM?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kayi(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2012
Nonybose: The documentation/induction is for the senior levels only
plz from which level. are managers included?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by carlos86: 3:05pm On May 18, 2012
I suspect senior level are the gm's,dgm's and agm's.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 3:27pm On May 18, 2012
d text i received is as follows:
please be informed that documentation/induction for newly recruited principal managers- general managers will take place between monday 21st and friday 25th may 2012 at NSITF head office. come along with originals of your credentials and 8 passport photographs.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2012
carlos86: I suspect senior level are the gm's,dgm's and agm's.
u r ryt
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 5:11pm On May 18, 2012
almithy: @all pls we dat hav not goten our letters,i tink we should b more concern about d second list dan talkin about documentation or induction.may God help us all,we shall all smile at last.

How sure ar we that there is another list? I think we (d front door,masses or not connected candidates) should forget about nsitf and forge ahead with our lives,life is far more than nsitf. I know it is not easy but we hav 2 face d reality of our country, if not how can we wrote a test, passed d test, travelled 2 lagos or abuja for chat and then waited 4 about a year but at the end most of us are dissapointed? Not because we ar not qualify but because we have no connection. Let's take it as destiny. Left 4 me, i have given up not because i do not trust GOD but i don't want 2 have hbp. This people really cheat us and i will never forgive them.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jenic: 11:32pm On May 18, 2012
Hello forumites,i sent someone to Nsitf H/O today,after much dribling,he met with the man in possession of the now moribund list.
The truth is that according to the man with the list,they are no longer using that list so he refused to show him the list rather he asked for my name,ran through his system,asked for the spelling of my surname and told the guy that my name was not in his system.How ever, he told him that if only we could get a letter from a political top shot,my name will be included in the 2nd batch list that he is working on currently.
The import of this is that they are no longer following the list.According to the guy i sent,over 20 letters of employment in care of Chief Tope,have been left unclaimed (those are the only letters and a very few others left in the public domain).
The so called 2nd batch is strictly based on referrals.

This is part of the so called transformation agenda of a government that lacks direction,focus and a sense of responsibility.
One should not be surprised because in the first instance,the MD was the former head of finance in the old nsitf,presently the former MD is facing accusations of fraud that led to his exit,one wonders how possible it was for the Head of finance not to have known about the fraudulent practices;instead he was made acting MD.In this circumstances,one should expect that because he is there based on favouritism,it there follows that every action of his will be highly political in other to please those who ensured his survival at all cost.
I really don't see him as a good administrator.

So my advice is that no one should be deceived into thinking of a 2nd batch based on any list from the consultants.

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kayi(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2012
Pls. can someone clarify, DM is equivalent to which GL in civil service main stream?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2012
God Bless u Jenic...No be Today!!!Tope is a Sell out...Make una go burn his useless office in Lagos...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 6:38pm On May 21, 2012
Any update?for those that went for documt/induct...plz
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Iheom: 8:50pm On May 22, 2012
Pls wat do I need 2 take along wt me 4 documentation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2012
please which of the position are u in.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 10:22am On May 23, 2012
@yeyechris and galadee plz how is't going over there?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 10:39am On May 23, 2012
2nd batch list out! NSITF hq, here i come.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 10:39am On May 23, 2012
For the people doing their orientation right now. when are u guys to start work? Is it immediately after the orientation?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by goksman007(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2012
Please can someone confirm if d 2nd batch list is really out.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 11:19am On May 23, 2012
@danbatyagi congrat...oo
Re: NSITF Interview In August by carlos86: 11:57am On May 23, 2012
danbatyagi: 2nd batch list out! NSITF hq, here i come.

Congrats.It means there is one more list to go
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 12:52pm On May 23, 2012
stop raising false alarm .am there right now ,if ur too idle just go and sleep.the md just came back 4rm hospital yesterday he is at home. they wil start calling by end of the month.as for the documentation is only from pm above, others wil come later n u wil be informed accordingly.they just promoted and post old staff to other states yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 8:30pm On May 23, 2012
the documentation involves sighting your original credentials, thereafter they will collect 8 passport photographs, 2 copies of your cv, 3 copies of your credentials and a copy of your appointment letter. You will also need passport picture of your spouse and children to enable you complete the trust fund form. You will also need two reference letters. The whole exercise is interesting sha, i guess by friday the posting will be ready.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2012
yeyechris: the documentation involves sighting your original credentials, thereafter they will collect 8 passport photographs, 2 copies of your cv, 3 copies of your credentials and a copy of your appointment letter. You will also need passport picture of your spouse and children to enable you complete the trust fund form. You will also need two reference letters. The whole exercise is interesting sha, i guess by friday the posting will be ready.
u've said it all. Yeye r u a he o she?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 9:10pm On May 23, 2012
@yeyechris, pls do u know if u guys will be required to start work immediately or will they give some before resuming work fully.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 9:57am On May 24, 2012
female
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 9:58am On May 24, 2012
galadee: u've said it all. Yeye r u a he o she?

she
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 10:16am On May 24, 2012
uzziii: @yeyechris, pls do u know if u guys will be required to start work immediately or will they give some before resuming work fully.

Yeyechris, pls can you answer my question?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 10:37am On May 24, 2012
@yeyechris tanks for ur updating,plz do you knw whn officer's level wil be cal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.