Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (406090 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
@Shantyken: We re not thinking of any interview for now, but the resumption of duty, pls don drow us backward to the labor mket wahala. Just pray GOD ll give U wat 2 say @ d interview panel

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
@princelyod do u want to kill us with runs and godfatherizm? why dont pray and allow God to post u to the land of milk and honey rather than so much dependence on man, pls learn how to trust God for once.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
@shantyken pls open a topic for ur question.thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by toniaken: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2013
We ar almost there by the grace of GOD
Re: NSITF Interview In August by toniaken: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2013
True talk my bros I feel u.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
latest:posting is done.......just await to be posted..don panic.u may be out to ur origin or close to.wait for ILO cabals to return, wish dem successful journey. thks friends

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
fabulous01: latest:posting is done.......just await to be posted..don panic.u may be out to ur origin or close to.wait for ILO cabals to return, wish dem successful journey. thks friends
BIG BOSS Thank you for this infor, abi dey go live us to work in our state of origin or the neares state ko? nd dey go contact us in 8-10 days to come? HALLELUYA!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shaman007: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Fabulous, thanx for the info. Please can you say for sure if it will be this month or July? I would like to travel for business but don't want to miss the resumption date. I have been putting my small business on hold cos of fear of missing this resumption. Pls respond. Thanks.
Also is it everyone that will be posted? Or will some still be in Abuja?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2013
@all the forumite, officer 1 TFSS3 is equivelent to which GL Level in civil service?. Pls your quick respon is of great important. THANK YOU
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Off. 1 is lvl 9
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
shaman007: Fabulous, thanx for the info. Please can you say for sure if it will be this month or July? I would like to travel for business but don't want to miss the resumption date. I have been putting my small business on hold cos of fear of missing this resumption. Pls respond. Thanks.
Also is it everyone that will be posted? Or will some still be in Abuja?
Continue to build ur empire....in as much u r within naija go ahead wit ur biz, d postin is knockin....few hours to get there, u may be posted to ur state, or near to ur state of origin, state of origin wii determine whr u ll be posted to and nt d addrx on ur data. So prepare to pack out of that place u r occupyin nw.....and go to a land dat I will show u."God word to papa Abraham...thkx, happy waiting.....

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
@fabulous01 BIG TANX, may God increase ur understandin and open more ways of info 4 d suces of dis great united house.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
pls house any update concernin induction
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
i heard dat de induction is end of dis month is it true? pls update me
Re: NSITF Interview In August by toniaken: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
masjnr: @all the forumite, officer 1 TFSS3 is equivelent to which GL Level in civil service?. Pls your quick respon is of great important. THANK YOU
. Officer 1 is level 9 and office2 is level8
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afixme: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
which grade level is officer 2 TFSS4 equivalent to??
toniaken: . Officer 1 is level 9 and office2 is level8
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shaman007: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Continue to build ur empire....in as much u r within naija go ahead wit ur biz, d postin is knockin....few hours to get there, u may be posted to ur state, or near to ur state of origin, state of origin wii determine whr u ll be posted to and nt d addrx on ur, data. So prepare to pack out of that place u r occupyin nw.....and go to a land dat I will show u."God word to papa Abraham...thkx, happy waiting.....[/quote]

@Fabolous01, okaaay, thats scary o. I hope the posting will be suitable for my young family o. God help us.
Thanks a lot & God bless you.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2013
fabulous pls update me concernin de induction
Re: NSITF Interview In August by toniaken: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2013
GoodluckJT: fabulous pls update me concernin de induction
. Ar we talking of induction Now or posting
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
shaman007:
Continue to build ur empire....in as much u r within naija go ahead wit ur biz, d postin is knockin....few hours to get there, u may be posted to ur state, or near to ur state of origin, state of origin wii determine whr u ll be posted to and nt d addrx on ur, data. So prepare to pack out of that place u r occupyin nw.....and go to a land dat I will show u."God word to papa Abraham...thkx, happy waiting.....

@Fabolous01, okaaay, thats scary o. I hope the posting will be suitable for my young family o. God help us.
Thanks a lot & God bless you.

LEAVE IT FOR GOD........ABRAHAM LEFT AND WAS FAVORED...SO PLS ALSO WISH URSEF A GOOD LUCK.......
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
GoodluckJT: fabulous pls update me concernin de induction
WHT U WANNA KNW AGAIN.......
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Appreciate God for giving thee thy leta n also counted thee also, among d living souls...the posting is done....praise him for all he has done for u n me! First batch stayed at home for almost four months after they v collected their leta n also submtd their acceptance leta...imagine frm April to September....be thankful to God almighty n be calmed also! It is done.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
soamsii55: Appreciate God for giving thee thy leta n also counted thee also, among d living souls...the posting is done....praise him for all he has done for u n me! First batch stayed at home for almost four months after they v collected their leta n also submtd their acceptance leta...imagine frm April to September....be thankful to God almighty n be calmed also! It is done.

GOOD U LET DEM KNW THIS, WHY WORRYING, DEY ALSO GOT THEIR LETTERS IN same April, resumed in september. so pls cntinue with whtever u re doin, dont logg out of the job in ur hand now, and if u ve done so, keep prayin and fastin for quick decision. every1 waitin. may God help us. have a nice day in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by pageme: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2013
@Fabulouso1 Please I need your Number,this is my own Numbeer 08039559278 or you can get to me on this mail address kolawoleoriola@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2013
toniaken: . Ar we talking of induction Now or posting
Info pls!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by michaelbiz: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
My NSITF people, I can see you are all warming up! That's the spirit.
I've been watching the trend of events on the other side.

ILO conference in Geneva started on June 5 (officially June 6) to end on the 20th of June. It will be wise to stay calm and expect the decision-makers arrive back to their post...(ofcourse after submitting their report/recommendation to the Minister of Labour on what they went for).

Induction is out of the question because of the tight time-frame. However, induction *or let's say a kind of 1st-time orientation* MUST take place at your posting if it is centrally cancelled.
I really don't think there will be any waste of time, once the necessary approvals are gotten. If you have any questions about the next step, I guess this is the time to start asking, and if you are part of the first set of NSITF staff that were recruited, you are very much welcome. Please share any tips with the house.
Nobody prays to get a job and lose it over a simple mistake that could have been prevented.

Love you guys. Keep the spirit alive!!!
1 Luv.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 5:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Hi forumites, pls brief d house if those dat were employed in d first batch, were paid 4 those number of months dey stayed at home after submitin der aceptance letter. Pls reply
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jessejax: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2013
Good question. Plz someone should de brief us

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2013
no your salary starts from resumption date to the office , it was well stated in ur offer letter. we are almost there the nsitf ogas are back including md so lets see what will happen before the wk runs out. secondly they are seriously working towards the new salary stucture.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jOBLeaKS: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Samzeek2002.The new salary structure is yet to be approved but insider sources said it will be 150% increment across board.Thank u
Re: NSITF Interview In August by toniaken: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Huse na waoh. Na salary money wen them go start pay na him some pple dey talk. Abey make we resume frist b/4 we talk abut money

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.