Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,831 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land (47521 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Tight Security As Tinubu Storms APC National Secretariat Today / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by dafeoroyo: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ganduje------A friend that stays closer more than a brother
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by jrusky(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol... it's either you're for Peter Obi or you have collected money or you were just born to be a suffering nonentity.

Hahahaha!!!

Eewwooo!!! Ndooh Nnwanne you will be alright las las.

You see how politics is being played? That is a smart politics.

No noise, no chest beating, no foul mouthed, no tribalism, no bullying, no miscreants just pure diverse and inclusive politics.

Remember Ganduje daughter married to former Oyo governor son(Ajumobi)

Learn the game and have peace.

I'm not apc neither Tinubu fan but I respect smart people with low noise and they achieved feats.

Peace.

Sorry I don't need anyone money and I lack nothing just been plain and fact full.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Chicastle: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
peepydelano:
We love Tinubu and we will vote for him massively , the yorubas (Tinubu) have been loyal to us and always support us, so we shall return their act of loyalty and support come 2023 and as for nyamris you shall never smell aso rock and Biafra is dead on arrival as well, we will never forgive you nyamris for killing our colonial leaders

Before I visited Lagos State I do hear people say Yorubas act slavery to asiwaju, I was thinking people just want to criticize the Yorubas. but my first week in Lagos confirm it’s real .. you might be number one of them ?
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by victorv12(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
kingbee90:
Two THIEVES!
A Bullion van thief honoring a Babariga Dollar thief.
Afonjas voting pattern in all elections is what got us to where we are in this country.
They vote like illiterates .

But why is it that your people are finding it difficult to achieving a goal through unity? Do you know that you can be intelligent yet illiterate?
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Georgejeez: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Of all titles to give the Gandollar man
It's Yeye Aire they could crown him with
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by SOFTSKILL: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Born2conquer:
This man will sell the whole Yoruba land all in a bid to appease his slave masters, the fulanis and hausas!

Yorubas are not Osus

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by jrusky(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol... it's either you're for Peter Obi or you have collected money or you were just born to be a suffering nonentity.

Hahahaha!!!

No noise, no chest beating, no foul mouthed, no tribalism, no bullying, no miscreants just pure diverse and inclusive politics.

I'm not apc neither Tinubu fan but I respect smart people with low noise and they achieved feats.

Peace.

Sorry I don't need anyone money and I lack nothing just been plain and factual.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha!!!

Peace.

Sorry I don't need anyone money and I lack nothing just been plain and factual.

You lack nothing so everything is fine. The remaining poor Nigerians can go to hell? I'm not surprised you support these politicians with that mentality.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by LocalMan2(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu has been extra active since he won the APC ticket while Atiku is nowhere to be found.
Anyway, I am OBIdient!!!

A barking dog is never a good watchman. Tinubu is just doing all that to show Nigerians that he is strong. He's sick.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by victorv12(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is a mark of a master strategist. Tinubu the master strategist.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by erubati: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chicastle:

Before I visited Lagos State I do hear people say Yorubas act slavery to asiwaju, I was thinking people just want to criticize the Yorubas. but my first week in Lagos confirm it’s real .. you might be number one of them ?
U were in Lagos to sell gala and pure water after finding ur state too improverished to succeed
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by swissgoldenpro3: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by porthouse7(f): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Born2conquer:
This man will sell the whole Yoruba land all in a bid to appease his slave masters, the fulanis and hausas!
Orji Kalu d real slave

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Obyino: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol... even if you collected money,you are also a suffering nonentity grin grin
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Grandkay21(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Two Criminals in one house , one is better because he don't take heroin and become addicted With shaking hands
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by gase3: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTfuk2s6hQU

Bola Tinubu, Emir of Kano and other prominent Nigerians graced the installation ceremony of Governor of Kano, Ganduje and Wife as Aare Fiwajoye and Yeye Fiwajoye of Ibadan Land

Gandollar babariga �

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/bayero-tinubu-others-storm-ibadan-as-olubadan-confers-chieftancy-titles-on-ganduje-wife/amp/
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by seunoyeleyep: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thieves everywhere. What manner of people! What kind of country!
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by ajl: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oloriburuku Yoruba kings still giving out titles to Fulanis that are coming for your lives. What planet are these old empty headed yoruba kings and politicians from?
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Agugbadin: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ibadan people needs part of his dollars
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Khaysee: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Strategist
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by JoeNL22(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
My calculations/analysis for the up-coming elections.

if Tinubu picks a muslim

North west and North east x2.
Atiku- 33%
Kwankasio- 33%
Tinubu- 33%
Obi- 1%
North Central
Tinubu- 1%
Atiku- 33%
obi- 33%
Kwankasio- 33%
South west
Tinubu- 10%
Atiku- 45%
Obi- 45%

South east
Atiku- 50%
Obi- 50%

South south
Atiku- 50%
Obi- 50%

Average %
Atiku- 32%
Tinubu- 6%
Obi- 22%
Kwankasio- 10%

If Tinubu picks a Christian

North west and North east x2.
Atiku- 50%
Kwankasio- 50%

North Central
Tinubu- 34%
Atiku- 33%
obi- 33%

South west
Tinubu- 34%
Atiku- 33%
Obi- 33%

South east
Atiku- 50%
Obi- 50%

South south
Atiku- 50%
Obi- 50%

Average %
Atiku- 33%
Tinubu- 8%
Obi- 21%
Kwankasio- 13%

This my analysis. #My2NairaOpinion
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by TimmyA: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gandollar dolarising the Olubadan. Every region have their sell-outs, most of which are the traditional rulers and other elites
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by GistFullGround: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's only Yoruba & Igbo monarchs that give out Chieftancy titles anyhow!
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Yeyopizie: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Ayoolamax:
For ur life , I mean till the last day of ur life never open ur mouth to say or ur hand to type rubbish about any king in Yoruba land , cos if u do, I will personally target u and do the needful , like say u want thunder to strike u down Abi.
Shut your mouth retard... Gandollar and you are crazy.. Shame on you and King for being as shameless as Gandollar
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by plaindealer: 12:22am On Jun 19, 2022
When you have good friends and associate with beta people, good things happen..

God Bless Asiwaju

God Bless Gov Gnaduje.

Congrats.. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Kolinakano: 12:32am On Jun 19, 2022
4words:
Space for sale... don't know what to write, if you have what you would like to write here, quote me with it and I will quote you here. Cheers smiley

Like I am interested on that shoe upper you���
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Federalis: 12:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Sultty:
anytime i see this man one incident always play in my mind. Who can guess the incident

The Gandollar incident?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by plaindealer: 1:18am On Jun 19, 2022
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by cardoctor(m): 1:35am On Jun 19, 2022
U people should just keep wasting our money.
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Emperor88(m): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2022
I don't think I have ever seen this kind of friendship in Nigeria politics before. A serving governor following someone up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by gracealonev: 3:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Honor10:
The way this Ganduje Clip to Tinubu ehn!

We want to yorubanized Ganduje. Kano 2million votes is in the bag.

Anyway, the NW and SW alliance is intact, and it is needed for massive victory in 2023.

BAT is coming

People's eyes are now open regarding 2023. No more toddler voters. Even majority of the baby voters that voted Buhari in 2015 are still under 18 now
Re: Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Honor10:
The way this Ganduje Clip to Tinubu ehn!

We want to yorubanized Ganduje. Kano 2million votes is in the bag.

Anyway, the NW and SW alliance is intact, and it is needed for massive victory in 2023.

BAT is coming
Get lost with your stupid alliance. You have no iota of integrity left in you. I dissociate myself from this nonsense called alliance. A duet of daylight kleptocrafts caught on cameras looting the future of innocent children is celebrated and people are forced to extol them. The apex of insanity.

These men should have been languishing in penitentiaries had we a sane justice system. Crooks support crooks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / Suffering In The East Is On Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.