Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,827 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Should I Deck This Open Space Of My 3 Bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Deck This Open Space Of My 3 Bedroom Duplex (473 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. / Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? / Please How Much Will It Cost To Deck This 3bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Deck This Open Space Of My 3 Bedroom Duplex by ordovicianonly(f): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello Nairalander this is my first time of posting on this platform though have been. Nairalander since 2012
I need your opinion on this matter or suggestions which can guide me through in taking this decision
I bought this 3 bedroom duplex with I sitting room since 2019 ,but the upper part is opened which means they didn’t deck the upper part . And we are a family of 5 (3 children) . So I am thinking of covering the upper part (deck it ) and make it a sitting room to create more space for the family . The present design of the interior is a mordern style which allows the upper part to be a total waste of space and I am thinking of turning the space to a parlor probably for the children . I want to know how much it will cost me to deck base on the present cost of building materials and is it advisable to convert the empty space to a sitting room or I should just leave it the way it is .
Re: Should I Deck This Open Space Of My 3 Bedroom Duplex by redcliff: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
before you can get help, you will need to show some more information such as plan, picture of the house (if possible), before you get a concrete or near-to-cost estimate. Mind you, prices of materials is increasing like wild fire so anything you need to do, do it quick if you have the resources

1 Like

Re: Should I Deck This Open Space Of My 3 Bedroom Duplex by ejikeme(m): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2022
You will have to post a picture or a sketch to get proper information in here...

(1) (Reply)

Family Size Portable Bbq / Duplex Design In Lekki Phase 1 / I Gave A Loan With Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.