Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. (1641 Views)

Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / ‘leave The Army Out Of Politics And Fake News’ – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Send what? When I am not a Gaybriel... Na canceller dey operate both monikers and he is a guy
helinues stop sending me dm
I'll never respond you angry
stay away from me
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Whenever he takes meth, he gets high on creation of different monikers to seek attention undecided

meth addict

Na gambling that is turning the guy's life upside down like that. As you are aware he is the one behind the bet9ja scam on this forum.

Na whenever is ticket cut that skan skan dey come to his head which make him to be creating senseless threads like Emperor Musiwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Woman ?
Just say I am exposing ya alternate account.. grin
you're a bully.
stop bullying ladies cry
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
helinues stop sending me dm
I'll never respond you angry
stay away from me

Swear with Amadioha if I have ever sent you PM before.

Shame me and swear
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

You wont believe that this guys has been doing this rubbish since 2015.... Just Imagine

I keep on asking him how he has been able to manage hatred and sanity at the same time but as he is always incoherent, he has yet to answer the question
Did you just say 2015? shocked
I miss his cancelling days tho..I mean 2 pages of cancelling.. grin cheesy

This boy has been trolling close to a decade now. cheesy
I think it's time we award him some sortta medal.. grin
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Na gambling that is turning the guy's life upside down like that. As you are aware he is the one behind the bet9ja scam on this forum.

Na whenever is ticket cut that skan skan dey come to his head which make him to be creating senseless threads like Emperor Musiwa
imaginations are sign of madness.
keep imagining things
hahahahaha
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
you're a bully.
stop bullying ladies cry

When did you start having Puna beside your blokos? Huh?

undecided
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
you're a bully.
stop bullying ladies cry
Ok then.. grin
Stop trolling that dude too..it's disgusting..stop it..
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you just say 2015? shocked
I miss his cancelling days tho..I mean 2 pages of cancelling.. grin cheesy

This boy has been trolling close to a decade now. cheesy
I think it's time we award him some sortta medal.. grin
your signature does not portray you.
you're abusing a lady
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok then.. grin
Stop trolling that dude too..it's disgusting..stop it..
who's that please
na dem boys dey chase me

helinues dey eye me
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

When did you start having Puna beside your blokos? Huh?

undecided
rubbish talk
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

What I am yet to understand is how this guy can be thinking he's fooling NL"s.

When most active members are aware about his activities on this forum

A guy wey suddenly get puna beside his scrotum
stay away from me cry
i don't like you
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
imaginations are sign of madness.
keep imagining things
hahahahaha

What can more be madness than a guy claiming and forcing himself to be a female even though he has been busted severally for that childish attitudes

Infact, this one na madness raised to power 15
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
hmmmm drama on my own thread.

queen of the coast you have admirers ooo
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
He needs to visit Yaba left urgently.

I hope Tony Elumelu Foundation dash him the 5k dollar so that he can get busy with his work.

If npower failed him by spending all he got from it on bet, Elumelu should help his Life. lipsrsealed
helinues:

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
who's that please
na dem boys dey chase me

helinues dey eye me
Same thing you said on your Achalugwonwa account...can you see how easy it is to identify you..

Apart from the fact that I can see all ya past accounts here..you are also very identifiable...
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same thing you said on your Achalugwonwa account...can you see how easy it is to identify you..

Apart from the fact that I can see all ya past accounts here..you are also very identifiable...
who's this achalgona
don't you know that helinues is pursuing girl upandan this forum.
from adaibeku to amatarasha to nurse Rekhina
sending unnecessary dms to us
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

I hope Tony Elumelu Foundation dash him the 5k dollar so that he can get busy with his work.

If npower failed him by spending all he got from it on bet, Elumelu should help his Life. lipsrsealed
how's your baby Asampetenwaanyi?
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You also saw the thread where the guy applied for 5k Elumelu grants

Could you believe as how this guy has been opening his mouth Gbau to attack Buhari, Osinbajo and Apc, he also applied for Npower Loan. Imagine how hypocritical one can be
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

What can more be madness than a guy claiming and forcing himself to be a female even though he has been busted severally for that childish attitudes

Infact, this one na madness raised to power 15
please stop sending me pm first
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Swear with Amadioha if I have ever sent you PM before.

Shame me and swear
I'm a Christian.

helinues stop sending young girls like us DMs
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues I'll advise you to stop sending PMs to those women.
they can't just be accusing you for nothing.
stop bugging them.
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
I'm a Christian.

I believe you my sister.
he want to have sexual intercourse with you
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by Graysons: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Hehehehe you dey feel me
It's today I'm even seeing this moniker,who are you?
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by haffaze777(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

E be like sey u collect this guy's girlfriend abi which kind mumu thing be dis?grin
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
stay away from me cry
i don't like you

Have you forgotten your status with this moniker. Nobody loves me . They can never

You can't plant guavas and be expecting to harvest Apple. People are only returning what you have been dishing to them

3 people already busted you on this same thread and for your mind, na you clever pass

Your shame dey shame me
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
I believe you my sister.
he want to have sexual intercourse with you
he's a bully cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Graysons:
It's today I'm even seeing this moniker,who are you?
my name is Fatimah Adeniyi
I'm from Ibadan
I live in Lagos.

Hehehehe
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
No mind am.

But on a serious note, he's nursing depression.
It's the truth.

helinues:

You also saw the thread where the guy applied for 5k Elumelu grants

Could you believe as how this guy has been opening his mouth Gbau to attack Buhari, Osinbajo and Apc, he also applied for Npower Loan. Imagine how hypocritical one can be

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
I'm a Christian.

May Omadioha, Sanpona, Ogun strike me If I have ever sent you PM before, but if you are lying, may Omadioha, Sanpona, Ogun strike your left yansh
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Have you forgotten your status with this moniker. Nobody loves me . They can never

You can't plant guavas and be expecting to harvest Apple. People are only returning what you have been dishing to them

3 people already busted you on this same thread and for your mind, na you clever pass

Your shame dey shame me
is it because I refused to reply your dm
you're now emotionally blackmailing me cry
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

May Omadioha, Sanpona, Ogun strike me If I have ever sent you PM before, but if you are lying, may Omadioha, Sanpona, Ogun strike your left yansh
oga if not for rule 10 I would have posted screenshot.
stop this fake swears angry
please let me be. stop stalking me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Killed, Hotel Razed As Area Boys Clash In Lagos / Osun Decides :PDP=403,371. APC=375,027. INEC declare Adeleke Winner. / BREAKING: 192 National Assembly Members Set To Dump APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.