Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

BE HONEST!! What Is That Thing You Don’t Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BE HONEST!! What Is That Thing You Don’t Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (266 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE HONEST!! What Is That Thing You Don’t Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Hotfrom9ja: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is there really a thing you don’t wish your children inherits from you?
You know there are things, maybe the kind of lifestyles or life experiences we don’t wish for our children.

For instance, a man who couldn’t go to School will do everything possible to make sure his children does.

A woman who passes through hell in life, wouldn’t wish or pray her children experiences same. The hell in this context, could be poverty.

It could also be bad habits such as smoking, drinking, gambling, womanizing and a lot more.

Myself, I don’t want my children to inherit or experience the hard life I went through. The hunger, the starvation, not be able to pay School fees, and a whole lot of other shits.

Then my stubbornness, I don’t want my children to inherit it.

What about you?

What Is That Thing You Don’t Pray Your Children Inherits From You?

Drop your comment below

https://voicesuit.com/be-honest-what-is-that-thing-you-dont-pray-your-children-inherits-from-you/
Re: BE HONEST!! What Is That Thing You Don’t Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Totilopussylick(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
tongue
Re: BE HONEST!! What Is That Thing You Don’t Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by DICKstractor: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
undecided

Anger
Re: BE HONEST!! What Is That Thing You Don’t Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by DICKstractor: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
undecided

Anger. And inability to keep friends. I just get tired of people easily. I don't wish that on anybody

I care little or less about people. I can give to people but I can't just call someone to check up on them.

I'm a loner

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Wicked A D Envy Ones Success / Please, Help Help Help / Lady Confronts Her Sisters In-law For Not Helping With House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.