Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,125 members, 7,907,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? (697 Views)

Saint Peter Obi No Dey Give Shishi. Abi My Eye Dey Pain Me? (photo) / Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by jumper524(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm sure Saint Obi declared his assets before assuming office in 2007.
A tread was created about him way back in 2012 about what he's doing for the anambra people and from those comments it was obvious he was focused more in Abuja rather than pushing development for the good people of Anambra.
The result of his Abuja focus is the next cash and carry we see today.

Meanwhile the people of Anambra where here lamenting.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-Peter-Obi-doing

Majority of his supporters have all ran to Lagos to hawk gala and enjoy the massive share of tinubu technocrism.
Meanwhile his successor confirmed Saint Obi who is very economical left over 100billion debt for him.
So much for a Saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by jumper524(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have little issue with Peter Obi but I hate the fact that his supporters tries to call other aspirants thieves while brandishing their own as saints.
Fact is, politicians and integrity are two parralel line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by immortalcrown(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
He was a billionaire before he became a governor. However, he is a saint in politics until you prove him guilty.

jumper524:
but you couldn't say the same about tinubu. Which court proved tinubu guilty of stealing?
I do not say what I cannot prove. I never called Tinubu a thief. Check all my posts and comments. What I hold against Tinubu are:

One, bullion vans supplied him pampers on an election day. It is a questionable act for a man who claims to have political integrity. Bullion vans that were never seen entering his compound before the election.

Two, his promises on behalf of Buhari and his support for Buhari's bad administration.

Three, his age regarding the presidential seat.

Four, LCC is linked to him and LCC removed cameras before Lekki massacre.

9 Likes

Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by abuwidad(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
No saint anywhere grin grin grin
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by CSTRR: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
abuwidad:
No saint anywhere grin grin grin
Peter obi himself said he bought a house in the UK in 1999 or so.

He was already wealthy long before he entered politics.

And he has submitted his tax returns to the efcc dating back more than a decade.

You can't stain the stainless.

8 Likes

Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by Afamed: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Pandora thief has the history of thieving from Peter to pay Paul.
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by freemanq(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Go and ask your Village King
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by CSTRR: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora thief has the history of thieving from Peter to pay Paul.
Where is the proof of that?
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by helinues: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abeg make una let Obi rest. He is not a good contender. A good contender won't be hopping from one Molue to another when his colleagues are flying private jet or chopper
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by CSTRR: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
The thing most of these apc chariatans don't understand is that unlike tinubu, Peter obi has a well documented past.

He has gone through so much scrutiny that he has become unstainable at this point.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by Afamed: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
CSTRR:

Where is the proof of that?
Don't be silly
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by CSTRR: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Afamed:

Don't be silly
Silly is thinking that you can stain the stainless.
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by Afamed: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
CSTRR:

The joke is on you
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by jumper524(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
CSTRR:
The thing most of these apc chariatans don't understand is that unlike tinubu, Peter obi has a well documented past.

He has gone through so much scrutiny that he has become unstainable at this point.

yes including deporting northerners from anambra? Well documented past.
Make he better use Biafra votes win oo.

1 Like

Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by Hyperchi(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Una da complain about Obi fans , what of those other Party member that are posting shit about him and lies them be saint abi. Abge talk watin u know
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by Afamed: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
CSTRR:

I have 1 wristwatch. Who's the Pandora fraud trying to impress? When records revealed he has more than 1 wrist watch. Who is he impressing with him fake life?
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by jumper524(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
He was a billionaire before he became a governor. However, he is a saint in politics until you prove him guilty.
but you couldn't say the same about tinubu.
Which court proved tinubu guilty of stealing?

1 Like

Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by immortalcrown(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
but you couldn't say the same about tinubu. Which court proved tinubu guilty of stealing?
I do not say what I cannot prove. I never called Tinubu a thief. Check all my posts and comments about Tinubu. What I hold against Tinubu are:

One, bullion vans supplied him pampers on an election day. It is a questionable act for a man who claims to have political integrity. Bullion vans that were never seen entering his compound before the election.

Two, his promises on behalf of Buhari and his support for Buhari's bad administration.

Four, LCC is linked to him and LCC removed cameras before Lekki massacre.
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by CSTRR: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
yes including deporting northerners from anambra? Well documented past.
Make he better use Biafra votes win oo.
If anybody deported anybody, that would be fashola.

You are just a clown playing ping pong with your future.

Promoting politicians that will eat your future and that of your unborn in one serving.
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by CSTRR: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
I do not say what I cannot prove. I never called Tinubu a thief. Check all my posts and comments about Tinubu. What I hold against Tinubu are:

One, bullion vans supplied him pampers on an election day. It is a questionable act for a man who claims to have political integrity.

Four, LCC is linked to him and LCC played a part in Lekki massacre.
Tinubu's son was the one that personally swicthed off the toll gates light,.

Yeye boy wey dem suppose wipe slap for head.
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by Afamed: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
jumper524:
but you couldn't say the same about tinubu.
Which court proved tinubu guilty of stealing?
Don't waste your time with that boy
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by abuwidad(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
CSTRR:

Peter obi himself said he bought a house in the UK in 1999 or so.

He was already wealthy long before he entered politics.

And he has submitted his tax returns to the efcc dating back more than a decade.

You can't stain the stainless.

You guys are hilarious trusting Nigeria politicians grin grin
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by XerXers: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Una no de tire for Peter Obi matter?
Re: How Did Saint Peter Obi A Sitting Governor In 2013 Establish A Private Entity? by Freethinker87: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2022
In your bid to sound smart, you used the term Private Equity seemingly out of context. Perhaps you should learn what Private Equity actually means before we can begin to tutor you about minimising tax liability through offshore company formation and banking structures.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is An Economic Genius / June 28 Court Outing: We Are Not Comfortable With Buhari’s Statement – IPOB / Senate Awards Kalu As "Overall Best Senator" In Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.